FA
FILIPE A.
Lexus NX
11/20/2018
Easy, friendly and reliable.
With Miami's constant streets being littered this place has consistently helped me out and their staff is great.

Oldsmobile Cutlass

Ind Crk Vlg, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/17/2018
Prompt, honest & helpful
I've brought my cars for servicing to this location for years because they are prompt, honest and helpful. They also make an effort to give options when price is an issue, while telling the pros/cons of going with a "cheaper" choice (price vs cost). Unfortunately, given the area we live in and the general reputation of auto services, these are qualities is short supply. Glad to give them an endorsement and hope they stick around for awhile.

CLAUDIA M.
11/15/2018
Best service
I won’t take my car anywhere else , this place is the best in service , prices and honestly!!

Raquel S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Raquel said that the place has great service, are always very nice and are all in all wonderful.

LL
LIANA L.
11/13/2018
Always friendly and helpful
This place takes care of me every time, they are only a phone call away and can handle almost any car issue. Highly recommended. Thanks Plaza!

CLARE M.
Suzuki SX4
11/12/2018
Reliable service
As a single woman who knows nothing about cars I have been a customer here for over 6 years. I trust them with the prices they charge which are always reasonable and the work they complete. I would not go anywhere else.

11/11/2018
Sherri is top notch !!
They offer a tremendous value and the service is excellent !!

Ryan C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said they did a good job and he was pleased.

TA
TINA A.
Ind Crk Vlg, FL
11/08/2018
Trustworthy services
I know my car will be well taken care of every time I bring it here.

11/07/2018
Best place around. Honest and really nice people

SR
SHAUNA R.
11/05/2018
Great job
This was not my first visit, nor will it be my last. The last time I needed my car serviced, I went to another location due to a coupon offer. The coupon was not worth the sacrifice in terms of my trust or the quality of service. I love Plaza Tire!

Miranda H.
Florida
Land Rover LR2
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Miranda said that the place was quick and easy.

TK
TANIA K.
Miami Beach, FL
11/01/2018
Best garage in the city!
Great service, as usual, friendly staff, honest prices.
Problem was explained to me clearly, and fixed fast. I strongly recommend this place.

GF
GEORGE F.
Volvo S60
10/30/2018
Reliable & On Time
I can always count on Plaza Tire And Auto Center to troubleshoot and explore the options with anything beyond regular service. Thank you!

SHERRA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/29/2018
Satisfied Mini Cooper Owner
Getting top notch service is standard practice at Plaza Tire...which is why I keep coming back. I’m lucky that the shop is just a five minute walk from where I live... so fortunate to have Plaza Tire in the neighborhood!

TANJA S.
10/29/2018
Best service ever
John and his team are the most professional, reliable, trustworthy and accommodating car mechanics I have ever worked with in Miami.
Best customer service and very very fair prices. I am with them since 16 years and I will never ever go somewhere else.

10/27/2018
Close to me and fair price, quick work.
Close to me and fair price, quick work.

EB