SHAWN S.
Taunton, MA
08/12/2020
Inspection Sticker
Promptly in scheduling and doing the inspection. Clean waiting area with courteous employees... thanks

JUDITH M.+ STEPHEN F.
Ford Expedition
08/09/2020
Friendly and professional staff
Excellent place to service your vehicle. Staff is friendly and professional and give you recommendations and choices. No strong arm sales tactics. They let you know if your repair can wait and safe for awhile so you have time to decide.

AH
AUSTIN AND CHARLOTTE H.
08/07/2020
Your vehicle's health
My family has gone to Pleasant Auto Center ever since it existed and in all that time we have not had a complaint. Any questions were quickly answered to our satisfaction. The prices are fair and the service is quick. I highly recommend Pleasant Auto Center for your vehicles needs.

JEANINE C.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/06/2020
Quick n efficient n didn’t break me and friendly
They saved me twice now...fast friendly n didn’t treat me like a stupid female!!! Thank you very much 💜

FP
FRED+ELIZABETH P.
08/06/2020
Great place
this service center is clean with a nice large waiting area. The employees are professional. Service is prompt with an appointment.

BEVERLY+JAMES S.
Norton, MA
Toyota Prius c
08/04/2020
ITS locally owned and operated
I was early for my appointment but was taken and out earlier than expected. Car was sanitized also

AA
Andrew A.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrew's wife. She said the staff provided great service and they are very happy with the service.

LESLIE M.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/29/2020
Great customer service, from making the appointment to checking out. I only had my car inspected but it was the easiest appointment! Will definitely be returning!

JANET H.
Seekonk, MA
Nissan Murano
Great place
The people and the service here is always excellent. We have brought all our family’s cars here on a regular bases and no problems.

07/29/2020
Quick and very responsive folks
Awesome service.

LYNDA B.
Plainville, MA
Nissan Rogue Select
07/29/2020
Pleasant Street is the best!
My experience at Peasant Street, was fast and easy. I love that I have a comfortable clean place to sit and wait for my car. It was so easy to schedule online, then also helpful to get reminders.
thank you for making this experience enjoyable for someone who doesn't like to pay much attention to car stuff.

JOHN M.
Kia Sedona
07/28/2020
As always
I've always had a great experience when dealing with Pleasant Street Auto. Quick in and out. They have a comfortable lobby where I can sit and relax while I wait. I've I've been there for any length of time they will give me updates without me asking for them.

Absolutely I recommend.

DEBRA L D.
07/28/2020
Awesome
Friendly staff and great service

HC
HERB/CAROL C.
Norton, MA
Toyota Venza
07/25/2020
Very professional.
Friendly atmosphere and personal attention to everyone. Service experience very detailed to vehicle history. I would call now as customers are booking appointments well into the month as COVID pushed back many from able to have maintenance.

NL
NANCY L.
Buick Enclave
07/22/2020
Super
Friendly, clean, organized, timely and appreciative of the business