AD
Easton, MA
Kia Sorento
10/14/2018
A place you can trust
I'm really picky when it comes to my car shop, since I need it done fast and I need it done for a reasonable price and I need to trust the work. Like many others my car is the family car, the car to get to work, the car that allows me to rush my child to childrens hospital in the middle of the night.Pleasant auto center has accomplished all of this time and time again. When yet another thing goes wrong with my car that I need so much, I can take a breath and know that pleasant street auto will have my back and treat me good and get me back on the road. Oh and did I mention the waiting area is comfortable. I love the option of tables so my toddler can color and my pre-teen can do homework or enjoy a snack.

STEVEN S.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/12/2018
Clean and able to do the work in a fair amount of time
Mechanics are knowledgeable and don't do unnecessary work

SL
SARAH L.
Taunton, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/10/2018
Pleasant Auto Center
I have been doing business with Pleasant Auto Center for over thirty years. Cindy Karol and her wonderful group of employees are very knowledgeable, kind and hard working. No matter the reason for my bringing in my car, I know that I will be leaving there with a car in better condition than when I brought it in.

ANGEL B.
10/06/2018
Professional and Honest

10/03/2018
Auto Repair
Excellent service.Above all their honesty.

John G.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
John said that the service at this business was excellent. He would absolutely recommend them.

KK
Keith K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they were quick and professional.

Lori S.
Scion xB
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Lori said she was happy with everything at the business.

JOANN B.
Jeep Compass
09/18/2018
On time . Friendly and professional
Excellent service!

Mike M.
Dodge Avenger
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

SN
Spencer N.
Taunton, MA
Nissan Rogue
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spencer said overall it was good service with a convenient location.

Plainville, MA
Nissan Rogue Select
09/13/2018
Fast, friendly, service.
Its easy, drop off your car for repair or service and hang out in the very comfortable cafe like atmosphere. Watch TV work on your computer, have coffee read a magazine and before you know it your car is ready.

Maria c.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business was able to get her vehicle to work right.

09/12/2018
Friendly, Honest service.
The Owner is a good person, some of the service people are hold overs from former automotive businesses that have been at this location, and they are also good and honest people.

JOHN + NATALIE H.

PAUL P.
Cadillac XTS
09/06/2018
5 STAR SERVICE!
With a nail lodged in my front tire, I dropped by and as usual, they were very friendly, accommodating and timely. This is my favorite place to go for my automobile problems. Highly recommend them at all times!

WL
Wei L.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Wei said that the place was perfect, the service was quick and the customer service was good.

LL
Laura L.
Massachusetts
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Laura said this business has been great. They are really good about just fixing what she asks them to fix, and not pressuring her to get more than she needs.

ES
Erik S.
Mansfield, MA
Mazda CX-5
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the business has a good staff and they provide good information.

TZ
Tolga Z.
Plainville, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Tolga said that the place made his service simple.