Providence, RI
Great so
Thanks

02/11/2019
Don’t waste your money
Went for an oil change and sticker failed my 2010 Nissan because they said there’s water in the taillights wanted to charge me 400 dollars to seal the taillights my dad checked there was nothing wrong with my taillights save your money go somewhere else!!!
Ben S. from Pleasant Auto Center responded on 02/12/2019

We are sorry you have problems with your vehicle.  At no time did we offer to 'seal' a taillight.  Your tail light assemblies have moisture in them because they are not in proper shape to pass inspection.  'Lenses must be intact, clean, unobstructed and free from cracks,' is how the registry describes this law.  Replacement of the tail light assemblies with parts, labor and tax came to approximately $394 as clearly stated on your repair order.  We wish you and your vehicle the very best and happy travels.

JOHN + NATALIE H.
North Attleboro, MA
Chevrolet Sonic
02/09/2019
My car
They always take good care of our cars great job guys

NE
NETTIE E.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/09/2019
Quick, affordable, trustworthy work.
Thank you, PAC for another job well done.

Arvada, CO
Lexus GS 350
02/08/2019
They work with you.
Work done in a reasonable timeframe for a reasonable price. Entire group is helpful in making decisions on what needs to be done when and what options are available.

PM
Paul M.
MA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place is excellent. Cindy is like Wonder Woman. They were honest and run a nice operation. He can't say enough about the good treatment he receives.

KN
KATHLEEN/KELCEE N.
Plainville, MA
Buick Lucerne
02/07/2019
The staff at Pleasant Auto are professional, friendly and always have their clients safety and best interest in mind.

N Attleboro, MA
02/05/2019
Oil change and new tires
Continuous maintenance on our cars. Always prompt and courteous. Great Service too.

JEFF AND KATE F.
02/04/2019
Car maintenance
Great staff! They are very helpful and made feel really good. They were very professional too.

GH
GERRY/KATHY H.
01/31/2019
Pleasant, efficient resolution to a dashboard alert
The pros at Pleasant Auto took my car in on the day I called and cleared the low tire pressure dashboard alert in a few minutes at no charge.

CT
CHERYL T.
01/30/2019
A pleasant place.
I visited today for a state inspection sticker. My inspection was done quickly and the service people were very pleasant and helpful.

Seekonk, MA
Nissan Murano
01/25/2019
Great place
I always feel that they do a good job and for a fair price. They will be honest with you about what needs to be done and not “finding” things to fix to increase your bill. Also the people there are very friendly and make you feel that they are glad to have you as a customer.

SV
Srinivasan V.
Natick, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Srinivasan said the business was prompt and did what he asked them to do.

Norton, MA
Happy with my exhaust System Repair
You exceeded my expectations by both finishing the work on my Ranger earlier than I needed , and at a cost about $200.00 less than the figure you quoted me over the phone. You are nice, honest people, who do quality work.

NB

GREG+MICHELLE B.
MA
Ford Edge
Reliable and honest
Every time we use Pleasant Auto Center they are prompt and honest. I have had them tell me more than once when my car DIDN'T need a particular fix (or found a cheaper one). I have also price-compared and they are usually much cheaper than a dealership.

01/19/2019
They get the job done. And they live up to their name--the people who work there are very pleasant.

JAMES+SUSAN M.
Friendly staff great service
Friendly staff and great service. Knowledgeable staff made me feel confident in work being done.

Michele H.
Acura ILX
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Michele said the staff got her in and out in 15 minutes.

DONNA+CRAIG M.
Taunton, MA
Jeep Cherokee
01/15/2019
Exceptional customer service!
Pleasant Auto always gets me in quickly and does a quality job on my car. Cindy, Tina, Ben, John and Frank are always friendly and professional. Nice clean waiting area for me to wait for my service to be done.