AH
ALFRED H.
Attleboro Falls, MA
05/17/2019
Auto services at Pleasant auto
The team has been doing a great job for me for many many years

SHAWN S.
Taunton, MA
05/16/2019
Inspection Sticker
Greeted nicely, Fast service, took car right in. Comfortable waiting area !

Ray H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he was in and out of this business.

DONNA+CRAIG M.
Taunton, MA
05/14/2019
Great customer service!
Friendly atmosphere and staff. Thank you for always making it easy to do maintenance on my vehicles and working with me to do it around my work schedule. You guys are the best! :)

AT
Alanna T.
Mazda CX-9
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Alanna said she would recommend the business for service.

LA
LYNNE A.
Arvada, CO
Lexus GS 350
04/30/2019
Knowlegible and Consistant, No Last Minute Surprises
You can’t blame the service center when something breaks. All you can ask for is good service at a fair price.
Work is done in a timely fashion to my schedule. Cost is close to original estimates and fairly priced. Staff is knowlegible and friendly.
The experience is the best you can hope for when something breaks.

BP
BETTY LOU+ROBERT P.
Arvada, CO
Nissan Rogue
04/27/2019
Everyone at Pleasant Auto is so friendly and helpful!
I love Pleasant Auto and we bring all our vehicles to them for all different services! They are friendly, accommodating, do a great job and the price is right! I cannot say enough about Pleasant Auto!!

VS
VIC(HENRY)+SUSAN S.
04/18/2019
Honest, Friendly people
My truck was rejected for a Mass Inspection sticker, needing bumpers front and back. Cindy recommended a local Maaco to fix the problem. Tom, at Maaco was equally friendly and eager to save me money, and helped me with my time frame. After my repair, I will take my Ranger back to Pleasant auto for it's free re-inspect. They also replaced a side marker bulb free of charge.
Once a vehicle is off warantee, there is no better place than Pleasant Auto to have it repaired and maintained.

DENNIS+NANCY W.
04/15/2019
Review by thre walsh's
Cindy and her crew are terrific ! Always willing to fit us in - and quickly diagnosis and fixes our issues ! Thanks so much THe Walsh's

MARY/LIDIA LEITE L.
Toyota Yaris
04/15/2019
Service was completed promply

GS
George S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
George said they have always been very good to him and they are good to work with.

Deborah b.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said the staff was pleasant. They did what she needed fast. They were able to give her a ride home while she waited for her vehicle.

N Attleboro, MA
04/04/2019
We have had them take care of our cars since we moved here 9 years ago. Always prompt service.

BEVERLY+JAMES S.
04/03/2019
Its like going to family to have service done
Like the way I am greeted and approached. All questions are answered and if problems, they are fully explained

Joshua W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was great.

TD
TOM D.
Buick Verano
04/02/2019
Clean reasonable
They are always on time reasonable and they do the work right

RON+DONNA H.
CANTON, MA
Ford E-350 Super Duty
04/01/2019
Great local company
I’ve used Pleasant Auto several times and found their service efficient, friendly and economical.

KIMBERLY S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/29/2019
I go to Pleasant Auto Center every year for a car inspection. The people there are courteous, attentive, and prompt with their service.

Honda Civic Sedan
03/29/2019
Great service, friendly staff
Nice experience, I will be back.

DIANE C.
03/28/2019
My MA inspection
I am pleased with the service and staff here. My inspection was done quickly, your waiting room is very comfortable too! Very efficient and friendly crew!