2032 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3461538/5Overall Rating 4.3461538/5Overall Rating 4.3461538/5Overall Rating 4.3461538/5rating 4.3461538
Overall Rating 1.88462/5rating 1.88462rating 1.88462rating 1.88462rating 1.88462

Russ H.
Raymond, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Travel Woes
We were heading south when our 2009 Santa Fe began experiencing difficulties. We located Pohanka Hyundai on the internet so pulled off I-95 and went to Pohanka to have the vehicle checked. Nicole Reedy was the service advisor who attended to us. She was understanding and professional. Our car was immediately put in for a diagnostic test. The bad news was that we needed a new transmission! Nicole arranged for a rental car so we could continue our travels to Florida while the Santa Fe was repaired.
A week later, I returned to pick up our car and return to Florida!
So, my reason for not returning to Pohanka for my next service has nothing to do with the service or staff. It is strictly that I don't want to be broken down on I-95 again halfway to my destination! Thanks Nicole and Pohanka Service staff!
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellemt care from the service department
The employees in the service department pay good attention to what a customer is saying. They are attentive, respectful and the work appears to be done with efficiency...my only concern is the dial for the headlights get changed and not put back to where I need it and find I am driving in the dark that same night from having service...the lights are not strong enough in my vehicle to turn the dial where it should be and I have to find a safe place to get out of the way and I must have a flashlight available to see the dial...this is a safety hazard and I want my dial to be put back in place where it was when I bring my vehicle in....this has happened in the past but then did not have the problem for a long time at Pohanka...also, I can't always tell when I start my car that the lights are off...this last time I had to pull on the side of the road, keep my car running as I thought my headlights were not on but wasn't sure...the headlights were no on....other than that, service was great !!!

Christina M.
Stafford, VA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient and friendly service
Nicole is the best! Always helpful and friendly in explaining service needed for your car. Never pushy. Knowledgeable with a great demeanor.

LU
Logan U.
Best Service Department
I’m always provided top notch service!

CA
Charles A.
Tappahannock, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Good job
Good work, great setvice

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
100x Better
Fredericksburg location is 100x better than Fairfax Hyundai!! Thank you for the outstanding customer service!

WJ
William J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly Professional Service
Nicole Reedy ensured that I received the superb service that I am accustomed to at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg.

FP
Fred P.
Locust Grove, VA
Satisfied customer
Promptly fixed auto problem in a efficient and courteous manner.

Christine M.

PJ
Patsy J.
Service Writer
Nichole (Service Writer) is the best , she kept me up to date on my car. She’s fantastic , I would recommend my dealer to everyone!

Michael G.
Stafford, VA
Excellent all around
Have been coming to this dealership for many years now, and never had a bad experience. Professional staff starting at the top, Fred is a great competent manager who treats his employees right. Service agent is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Great operation all around. Highly recommended!

Only improvement is to expand the quiet customer waiting area back where it used to be.

HV

Ambre C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2019 Category: Service
My son loves this place
People are nice ,snacks and drinks are provided, and service is great

KG
Kylee G.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly advisors, Nicole is amazing

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Uninformed technicians
Technicians never ordered door handle to fix broken door even though they said they would order it and let me know when it arrived. when I called back two weeks later the technicians tried to say I had to use FOB to open the door and weren’t aware of Smart Key feature The car door had that allowed it to unlock just by being close to the door. Had to tell them page number it was on in the owners manual. Also kept trying to give my wife synthetic blend oil even though I had purchased plan for full synthetic oil. Until they read the paperwork My wife provided they wouldn’t believe her.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 02/16/2019

We do apologize for the inconvenience and the confusion on your service visit.  The door handle is on order, and I am putting a notation on your file that after your oil change contract is complete we will cover 3 additional full synthetic oil changes.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions/concerns.

Fred Pratt
(540)322-5605
fpratt@pohanka.com

KD
Kathleen D.
King George, VA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Short wait time
I reserved a time slot on line for an oil change. When I arrived I was informed I needed a free “recall” software upgrade for my radio.

My car was ready in 50 minutes. I was happy .
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 02/15/2019

Woodford, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2018 Hyundai
Nice ro be able to drive in and get prompt service. Comfortable lounge to wait in. The staff keep you informed. Very pleasant experience.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 02/15/2019

EP
Elaine P.
Locust Grove, VA
Service is reliable.
I was able to come in at my convenience and service was finished in a fair amount of time.

EK
Ed K.
Much better
I have not always been satisfied with this dealership, but in this particular case, I was totally pleased with the service.

NS