Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8
William J. on 10/18/2017
"Service advisors like David Lopez"
Every time that I have my car serviced at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg, I am greeted by a friendly professional staff that makes every effort to ensure that my service is timely and complete. I take my hat off to the service professionals at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:49 AM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business!

Stephanie S. on 10/18/2017
"Great service!"
Professionalism, attentiveness, personal
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:46 AM

Nan M. on 10/18/2017
"Above and beyond"
I needed help suddenly and urgently, and Pohanka Hyundai service handled the problem immediately and pleasantly, all over the phone. They went above and beyond to solve the problem in a manner that made things very easy for me, and so much faster than imaginable!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:38 AM

Ronald C. on 10/17/2017
"Ron"
Your staff do the work professional and timely. However, not all your fees are within the average cost range. I use your services when you are within range even when your price quote is not the lowest. When you are really high I go to other reputable firms such as Firestone which does my four wheel alinements (one price for the life my owning my cars.
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:12 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/17/2017

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"jck"
As always the service dept provided very professional service. 30,000 mile plus service took about 2 hours but the service people kept me informed, and gave me a good update of additional services that were available if I choose to have them done Sat.
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:42 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/17/2017

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"Kind Customer Service Department Team"
I appreciate the kindness of the service department team and the careful attention I receive from the service manager. Even though I received a rental while my car was being serviced, which is a plus, but I had to put gas in it which wasn't a problem. And, even though while during repairs, a piece was broken the kindness of the manager refused to hide it and order a replacement. I appreciate his honesty.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/15/2017 07:49 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/16/2017

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Excellent Service"
Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg has always provided me with excellent service for my 2013 Elantra. The service rep was professional and notified us in a timely manner when our car was ready.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/14/2017 11:24 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/15/2017

GILBERTO V. on 10/14/2017
"Hyundai Service"
Had to take the Sonata in be cause volume on radio(Sat)/GPS/Bluetooth was not turning on and the A/C was blowing out warm air. They reset the volume to factory settings, but could not duplicate the A/C issue - which is fine. They recommended that the tires be rotated and front wheels aligned - which we had done. They only charged us for the rotation and alignment, and got the car back to us ASAP. Great service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 11:31 AM

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Great customer service"
Nicole assisted me with a recent issue with my car. She was very helpful, professional and quickly got back with me regarding the required repairs. It is refreshing to have a straight-forward, honest service representative to work with.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/14/2017 07:43 AM

Christine M. on 10/13/2017
"Clean coffee and comfortable. "
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/13/2017 07:30 PM

Patricia T. on 10/13/2017
"Recall visit"
I used Pohanka Hyundai to fix the hood latch on my Sante Fe per a recommended factory recall. The service staff was polite and attentive, the work completed in a timely matter. Pleasant experience.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/13/2017 07:05 PM

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"Service "
Nicole reedy is awesome!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/13/2017 02:07 PM

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/17/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service Review"
Thank you Fred for your response.
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:06 AM

"Huh? Not sure what this means"
Ok but not happy with what I feel is too frequent air filter changes. I never had to replace them this often in previous vehicles I have owned and I don’t know if this is due to how Hyundai’s are made?
Review Created: 10/13/2017 11:06 AM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/13/2017

Please contact me and your earliest convenience to further discuss your issues/concerns.

(540)322-5605
fpratt@pohanka.com

Verified Customer on 10/12/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Christina provided great customer service. You don't find that often enough. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:50 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 10/13/2017

Georgette A. on 10/12/2017
"BEST Customer Care"
They provide genuine customer care every time I go into this location. Truly, they are the BEST ! Nicole is fantastic and makes sure I am well cared for every visit.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 10:57 AM

Frank D. on 10/12/2017
"Worked overtime"
Brought my car in for service on a busy holiday weekend. Service department stayed past using time to finish my car.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:53 AM

Sandra T. on 10/12/2017
"Service advisor - Nicole Reedy "
Nicole is always pleasant and knows her job !!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 02:32 AM

PAUL K. on 10/11/2017
"kind "
please keep up the good job and I like the way I have been treated
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata