Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg

Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5rating 4.1818164
Overall Rating 1.81818/5rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818rating 1.81818
Frank D. on 01/19/2018
"60,000 mile service"
No scheduled appointment, and came in for an oil change on a Sat morning. Was offered the 60,00 mile service since I was within 2,000 miles of it. Was offered 3 levels of service. Selected the one which made the most sense for me. Not cheap, but since I plan on keeping the car forever, I decided to spend the money. I was asked to leave it for a few hours. Everything was fine, and I was on my way in a few hours.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/19/2018 03:42 AM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business!

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"Customer Satisfaction Oriented "
Excellent service in every way!
Review Created: 01/18/2018 02:33 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 01/19/2018

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"Great service"
Great service at Pohanka Hyundai. Always friendly faces.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:17 PM

William F. on 01/18/2018
"Oil change "
When I get off of work is the only time I have during the week to get my oil changed I never have a problem even when it is close to the end of their work day.
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:36 AM

Maureen C. on 01/17/2018
"The people in the Service Department, at Pohanka Hyundai in Fredricksburg, VA."
The Service Department at Pohanka Hyundai make me feel at home and always go out of their way to assist me. The reason I bought this car, my second Azera, is because of the quality of service. I had some questions about my bill after this last service and 3 members of the service department provided a prompt and complete response. I don't know anything about maintaining my car and rely on the expertise of the service department. I recently purchased new tires for my auto from Pohanka after being mislead and mistreated at Costco. You beat Costco's price and treated me with courtesy and respect. This Service department is outstanding. They are professional, well informed and responsive.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:55 PM

Donna D. on 01/17/2018
"A Whoopsie"
Normally 5-star efficient Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg forfeited a star this time due to a mix-up caused by an employee in training. It happens. I would not hesitate to recommend the dealership to anyone based on one innocent mistake.
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:25 PM

Robert L. on 01/17/2018
"Awesome Service "
Great team and comfortable waiting area. Reasonable price and outstanding value. Friendly and efficient!!
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:01 PM

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Good service, attentive "
Good service, attentive
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:47 AM

Edward M. on 01/17/2018
"replace passenger mirror"
mirror was installed in 45 minutes which was great. I was very disappointed at the cost which was $458.00
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:37 AM

Ruth B. on 01/17/2018
"State inspection "
I noticed I’d forgotten to get a sticker for my sonata and called on a Saturday morning and they said yes come on down . They said it I would take an hour and a half and it only took an hour they provide you with coffee and I warm nice place to sit I love his dealer and love my car
Review Created: 01/17/2018 03:10 AM

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 06:12 PM

Victor S. on 01/16/2018
"Service rocks"
Fred,Nicole and the team always make me feel like family.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 05:15 PM

Robin A. on 01/16/2018
"RA Tuscon"
Everyone in the Service Department are so customer Service oriented. Very pleasant personalities and willing to assist without any hesitation. It makes me feel comfortable, which you don’t always feel that when going into a dealership service department.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:19 PM

Amy S. on 01/15/2018
"Service was great"
Manager was extremely tentative and courteous!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 05:15 AM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 01/15/2018

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Done quickly"
Walked in and had oil change done quickly. Only wished they vacuum also.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:39 PM
Nicole R. at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 01/15/2018

Leslie F. on 01/14/2018
"Service"
Thank you for the quick service on my car see you next time.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 02:08 PM

Edward H. on 01/12/2018
"The People Make it Great."
I always receive excellent care.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis