Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5Overall Rating 4.26316/5rating 4.26316
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

PR
Pamela R.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Nicole is always professional and informative. She the best

Winchester, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Very nice

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Thanks for the help!
Staff was courteous and helpful. I went there to buy a battery and to see if they still had the mileage reimbursement program for my 2012 Veloster. I was able to get help with both things, and the parts person carried the battery to my car. Both people I dealt with were very nice and friendly.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Battery replacement
I had a very pleasant experience. Jo was very helpful and efficient in handling my concerns and my service.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/21/2018

EB
Ernest B.
Colonial Beach, VA
Great
Everything was quick and easy
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/20/2018

BG
Benjamin G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
Had an issue with my vehicle and took it in for services. The required part was not in stock, so Pohanka ordered it. Schedule an follow-up for two days later and had the part replaced. Was given an estimate wait time of 3 hours, but was completed in a little ove 1 hour.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/19/2018

AK
Ami K.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tightknit Neighborhood
Wonderful experience at this Hyundai service department. I discovered that many of my fellow waiting-room customers had known these employees for years and it was reflected through the personable conversations from the staff (very friendly staff!). As a new resident of the area, it was nice to see these small-town interactions in such a highly populated region.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/19/2018

2018 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent. Very helpful Staff. Friendly and polite.

LL
Leticia L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Last visit
The work took a bit longer to my liking

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick and efficient service
Scheduled appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Was done in less than an hour. Great job Pohanka

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Worth the drive
I drive about an hour to get to this dealership as opposed to the one that is ten minutes down the street, Pohanka Hyundai has excellent customer service.

Sharon C.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Representative provided great customer service

LG
Lee G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
5 stars all the way
Quick, courteous and kind.

Indianapolis, IN
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people but frustratingly long for little benefit
Thank you for washing the car and updating the software, even though you never figured out what was causing the error message.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/17/2018

Please contact us at your earliest convenience to further discuss your issues/concerns with your service visit.

Fred Pratt

Carol S.
Culpeper, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people and service
My engine developed problems coming home from vacation. Next day called pohanka Hyundai and talked to Joann a service writer I had dealt with before. She is great to work with and very accommodating. Told her my problem that I thought engine had a problem. I told her I would have it towed to dealership to get checked out. After about 2 days she called me and told me engine would have to be replaced. It was at no charge since was still under 100000 miles. I asked about a loaner and she said no problem.
Not to dealership next day got loaner and was told engines were back ordered for 2weeks. Well no problem since they had provided a free loaner. To my surprise a week later got a call from Fred svc mgr saying my car had been fixed and was ready to go. Under promise and over achieve.

SL
Sandra L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always get great service
I want to thank you for the great service I always get when I come to your service center.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/13/2018

Susan M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The service is always wonderful with great time estimates as well as a complete review of all services provided.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/13/2018

Spotsylvania, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Unsure of work quality?
Have had poor quality of work issues on more than one occasion. Oil drain plug being stripped, as a result oil pan needed replaced. Tires not getting rotated on scheduled service plans. Thankfully, Pohanka's service manager Fred Pratt has graciously resolved the issues to my satisfaction.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/14/2018

09/12/2018 Category: Service
A quick and excellent service appointment was provided by Nicole Reddy.
NICOLE R. from Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future : )