Wilmington, DE
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Rachel is fabulous! She is always on top of things, communicating with me through the process. It is a pleasure working with her!
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Bear, DE
05/14/2021 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL!
One doesn't look forward to taking time out of their day for an oil change or car repair...but Porter Hyundai makes it the most painless and pleasant experience it can be. They are honest and accommodating. The facility is clean and their waiting area is hospitable, offering coffee, bottles of water, and TV. I always get in and out in a convenient time frame. The agents (especially Mike) answer all questions and provide visuals on the computer to further explain what they are saying. One day, on a recent trip to PA, I thought there was a problem with my car. I was late for an appointment, so didn't have time for Porter Hyundai to inspect my car. At the same time, I didn't want to embark on a long trip through back roads if my car needed a repair. I pulled into Hyundai's parking lot and explained my problem to Mike, at the front desk. He came outside and looked under the hood of my car (checking fluid levels, making sure everything was attached, etc.), sat inside, and did a visual. He explained the problem, which turned out to be no problem. I confidently went on my way. He could have stated I needed an appointment, and I would have understood. It's this type of employee that is an asset to a company. Mike represents Porter Hyundai well. If I owned a company, I would want to hire all Mike's. I've dealt with Porter Hyundai since 2013, and Porter's, in general, since the 70s. I always come back. They are like the friendly neighborhood dealership of yesteryear.

Lincoln University, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased
Very pleased with the service we received.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you very  much for the 5 stars!

CD
Cherie D.
Landenberg, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
I had no issues making and appointment that was convenient for me.
The facility is good, with a nicer waiting room than expected.
Rachel was very friendly and helpful.
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you very much!

Deborah C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Service was quick. Personnel was very nice. The only question mark I have with all dealers is their pricing.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 stars. We try and be as competitive as possible with our pricing. We want to be fair to all our guests and respecting budgets is high priority. We look forward to seeing you again!

RF
Robert F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendliness and quality of work.
Had emergency tire repair performed promptly and efficiently with affordable price.
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

WB
Walter B.
04/26/2021
Bad service
I take my car in to just get a oil change, and after picking up my car I a flapping noise underneath my car. Take it back to service and let them know about the noise. They take a look bring the car back out and said they fixed the noise problem because my skip plate was missing a clip. I take a look underneath the front of my skip plate is missing, the a damn zip tie hanging on to the bumper and to the rest of the skip plate. Then I went to explain that my vehicle was not in that condition when I dropped it off. Then the service manager tells me that I brought the vehicle in like that, but yet there was nothing on my report about the vehicle being brought in with damage nor was my car making any noise before I dropped it off. I've heard bad stories about the service here but was willing to always give you guys a chance since I work less than a mile away. Needless to say, that they were right.

Bear, DE
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
They are friendly and always wearing a smile! They are honest about the work/ service needed for your car
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

KJ
Karen J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
How A Business Should Be Run...
Porter Hyundai should be allowed to teach other businesses in Delaware how a business should be run!!! In this day & time customer service is quickly becoming a thing of the past & that's a sad commentary on our society as far as I'm concerned. Porter Hyundai is definitely the EXCEPTION to this commentary. I have always be greeted in a pleasant manner & treated with dignity. My concerns are listened to & explanations of everything done or that should be done to my car are explained in plain language I can understand & that's important to me. The waiting lounge is always clean & comfortable. I would like to say Thank You to Porter Hyundai for their WONDERFUL customer service & the care they give my car & I look forward to continuing my car service with them in the future.
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service!
Employees always make me feel valued and appreciated.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you very much!

Steven C.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Review
Rachel is the best. She makes everyone feel like they’re the # 1 customer. Even thought she knows that I am lol
RACHEL H. from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Karen C.
Elkton, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful staff. Great location. Quick service. I always bring my vehicle to Porter.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 stars and great review. We really appreciate your business and love that you keep coming back. We look forward to providing many more years of great service.