Overall Rating 3.8400016/5Overall Rating 3.8400016/5Overall Rating 3.8400016/5rating 3.8400016rating 3.8400016
Overall Rating 2.0799968/5Overall Rating 2.0799968/5rating 2.0799968rating 2.0799968rating 2.0799968

HS
Henry S.
El Cajon, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
xdghsfzfx
gnfxghfhfghxz

Dimitrichka S.
maintenance
oil change completed in very timely fashion; nice customer service

Regular maintenance
Came in for a routine maintenance.
Courteous team, quick service, nice waiting area, shuttle service available for drop off and pick up.
All in all the job was done at a decent price, in a timely manner, I got a full report of what was checked and what was found.
Will likely go there again for the next service.

HS
Heidi S.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Very Courteous
Not trying to be a difficult customer but we all know when you are not happy about something it can be blown out of proportion. Hyundai team handled it like a champ. They were very courteous and understanding. The explained everything well and were very patient with me. The are good people in my book. Bless their hearts they went out of there way to make sure I was happy and resolve my issues. Thank you Casey, Tamara and Eric!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

MO
Mariano O.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
People make the difference!
After owning several other vehicle makes and models. I’ve been amazed by the dedication to the highest level of service at Poway Hyundai. They really know exactly what the expectations are and will not accept anything but the best for their clients. Erik and Noe and the rest of the service are simply put the amoung the best in the business! Keep up the excellent service and you’ll continue to have me as a client for life!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

Daniel S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Noe always treats me great.

VS
Venugopal S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Noey the Service person was very good.
Dry good

David P.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and great service
I went in for my first 6 month oil change. I dealt with Eric. He was very professional and also very personable. Every thing went smoothly.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. We appreciate the kind review.

SR
Susan R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Service
I really appreciated the speedy service that Poway Hyundai provided when I had my Santa Fe in for an oil change and injector service.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and timely.

John D.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I normally do not take the time to write reviews but I will make an exception for Poway Hyundai Service.
Great Service Department. Gets the work done quickly, correctly, and at a very competitive price. Plus, they return the car cleaner than when brought in.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
customer satidfied
The Poway team did a great job getting my car serviced in a timely manner
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We will be contacting you today to gather more information on your unresolved concern.

BL
Brandon L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Awesome customer service

Cecilia B.
Escondido, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous service and Noe especially is very welcoming!
The service and car wash.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Justin S.
Ramona, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Now is the best
I had a last minute family emergency and had to drive to Arizona. Noe squeezed me in and got my Sante Fe into top top shape for the drive. Thanks!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you so much taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate the kind words.

Irvine, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent
My battery was dying and the service dept was able to fit me in and replace while I waited.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our experience with us.

RK
Robert K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Personnel
Noe is so great to work with.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the positive feedback.

GA
Garth A.
Escondido, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are very friendly
I was very happy in that my appointment was scheduled for the day I requested. Poway Hyundai has a timely process for routine service scheduling.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
The people make all the difference.
I switched from the dealership where I purchased my Elantra in 2014 because their location had changed and their service had suffered. The people at Poway Hyundai really went the extra mile...I will be back!

Ramona, CA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
EASY TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS
IT WAS NICE TO MAKE AN APPT. ON LINE AND HAVE FOLLOW-THROUGH.