Overall Rating 4.0256397/5Overall Rating 4.0256397/5Overall Rating 4.0256397/5Overall Rating 4.0256397/5rating 4.0256397
Overall Rating 1.9743562/5rating 1.9743562rating 1.9743562rating 1.9743562rating 1.9743562

GF
Gail F.
Lakeside, CA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
Noe and Amanda are awesome to work with. Good customer service. I'm grateful.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Professionalism
Pleasant and efficient
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Awesome
Noe and Erik were great as always

Doug M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great sevice
Like always very professional and very informative, thanks again

Car service
Acceptable but prices are higher than average

SZ

Barbara R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
New Brakes
Eveyone is very friendly and courteous . Very helpful .. I trust them in the service dept .

Comfortable experience
comfortable lounge with large television and free coffee. The car technicians also asked lots of questions and seemed like they genuinely cared about my car. Pretty great service if you ask me.

Dan H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with loads of courtsey
Everyone there was great. From the person that helped to the supervisor all the way to the shuttle driver.

VC
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
Top Notch Customer Service
Great, friendly customer service. Noe communicated very well and helped walk me through services that were covered under my warranty. Did not feel like I was being sold on services I didn’t need or being taken advantage of.

AG
Albert G.
The people
The people in this dealership are great.

Matthew D.
Recall fix
They did a great job on my recall.

TT
Tamara T.
02/04/2019
Ammended Review
The service department reached out to me after I expressed that I was not happy about a very long wait time. They apologized and asked for a second chance. I'm looking forward to the next appointmemt where I'm sure they will do better. Thank you service department.

02/04/2019
Very long wait time
My son took my car down for it's first oil change and tire rotation. I scheduled it for 1:30 pm and let it be known that he would be waiting for it there. He texted me at 3 pm saying he was still there. I recommended asking them how much longer it would be, he did and was told 20 more minutes.They finished at 3:30. He was there for 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. I give 2 stars because the salesman who sold me the car was GREAT and they accepted my oil change coupon even though it had expired. I would love to continue having my car maintenance done by the dealer but not when it takes 2 hours.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and will be contacting you to gather more details in hopes of improving your future experiences with us.

GT
Gary T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Dept.
Best Service department in town

David B.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The entire staff was attentive, helpful, thorough and bent over backwards to accommodate my time schedule.
My 60K mile service experience was excellent! And my Sonata was spotless when I picked it up!!

J
J.
GREAT SERVICE
Had great service from Amanda and the service manager Kyle, Thanks Again
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

Shelli S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
They offered a prompt resolution.

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Average
Was offered a car wash after routine maintenance that was not performed.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We will be contacting you today to resolve any concerns you have and we will make sure your vehicles gets cleaned as promised.

Sang C.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Very Good
My service place was southbay hyundai before I moved to san diego (poway hyundai). I think that was good. And i will visit there next time.