Overall Rating 3.884615/5Overall Rating 3.884615/5Overall Rating 3.884615/5rating 3.884615rating 3.884615
Overall Rating 2.0384615/5Overall Rating 2.0384615/5rating 2.0384615rating 2.0384615rating 2.0384615

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service Team
The Service team are excellent. They explain in detail the services provided and are very personable.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

BY
Byung Y.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very good!

SR
Sohrab R.
Poway, CA
2003 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2018 Category: Service
THE TEAM WORKER ARE FAST AND HONEST.
THE TEAM WORKERS ARE FAST AND HONEST .

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Last minute appointment. Noe was hospitable and my car was serviced quickly.

Todd M.
Descanso, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
The service experience was great. They took care of it with on hassles. As far as the car with 39,000 miles having an ignition coil going out not so great. I have been a Hyundai/Kia owner for over a decade and this is the first bad product experience I have had. I hope this does not continue with this vehicle. This has nothing to do with the dealership. This is a bad reflection on the brand

SL
Sharon L.
Carlsbad, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service!
Extremely easy to work with and they are quite accommodating, especially compared to other dealerships!

John C.
Outstanding Service
I liked that I got service right away on the same day as my request.

ED
Eileen D.
Very friendly staff!
It was so easy to call and make an appointment. They were ready for us when we arrived. The service was done at the time they estimated it will be done. I will keep coming back.

FS
Francis S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Repair.
Service time and price for the repairs. Have a different price when I call in and in the repair shop. The cost went higher.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We will be looking into your concerns and contacting you this morning.

DA
Debra A.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Last minute repair
I showed up with my vehicle that needed a key removed from ignition. No appointment. I not only got a free shuttle ride to my job after dropping off the car, but the job was complete by the end of my workday. Courteous, fast and professional. I’ve bought 3 cars from this dealer.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicles service needs.

RK
Robert K.
2016 Hyundai Equus
08/06/2018 Category: Service
They do what they say their going to do.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

KP
Karl P.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
great dealership
ok, I bought my Hyundai via my credit union and this dealership was selected, ok it is 3p miles from my house and there is a closer Hyundai dealership but in getting pricing Poway was far and away great, I could do service with the closer dealership but why, they service their customers!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for the very kind review. We look forward to seeing you back for regular maintenance for many years to come.

Buzz B.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very professional and friendly.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

JO
Jim O.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
great service!!
Thank you to hyundai poway for a great service!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Spencer H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Took in for oil change great service, courteous and quick
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

TD
Thomas D.
Ramona, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Find another place
Bad communication. Overpriced. Poor attention to detail
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the detailed feedback. management will be looking into your concerns in detail today. We will be contacting you to resolve any outstanding issues or concerns.

GT
Gary T.
Poway, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
People and work
Best service people I have worked with.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Jerilyn A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Nice, clean dealership with great customer service.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
The staff were friendly and helpful when we checked in. They had the car serviced in less time than we expected. They also told us what to check on in the near future.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018