Overall Rating 4.0000019/5Overall Rating 4.0000019/5Overall Rating 4.0000019/5Overall Rating 4.0000019/5rating 4.0000019
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EB
Elizabeth B.
Ramona, CA
Ms.
Took tooooo long to fix a 6 inch windshield tube, you had in stock.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this information. We will be contacting you this morning to get some more details and hopefully resolve your concerns. We value your time and your satisfaction is very important to us.

LL
Leah L.
Carlsbad, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good enough service, staff is always busy.
Poway hyundai always seems short of staff, but they are hardworking and courteous and do a good of job as they can. My car issues were resolved after 2.5 years, and my car received a warranty transmission replacement.

LK
Larry K.
La Mesa, CA
they are vary nice
They are very nice, but it is to far from my house to use

Ronald S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Helpful and pleasant personnel
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

Colleen S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
So convenient!
Timely, polite service. Ability to schedule online a definite plus.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Tucson 1.6T
Salesman👍Good
Service👍Good
An opportunity for improvement is;
Communication between the two departments.
Overall, I am not pleased
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for providing feedback. We appreciate the information and look forward to seeing you back for regular maintenance.

JV
James V.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service
This is my second visit to Poway Hyundai in quite some time. I appreciate the fact that they sent me an email reminding me of the service issues I rejected on my first visit. (I could not hear clearly on my cell phone so I just said NO) I knew I would return to get the issues resolved but the reminder was fantastic. Service done quickly and efficiently.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Robert B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
love tha people who work rhere
Always great and efficient service
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

John F.
Oceanside, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Very prompt service with a friendly and welcoming environment and attitude.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

RI
Regina I.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Replace coil
Amanda called and made me an appt. Seen promptly and replacement was made within the hour. As always, great service and very friendly. Lucky to have her and Noe.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

David S.
Ramona, CA
11/30/2018 Category: Service
My only complaint is the reminder on the windshield reflects a 3750 mile interval instead of a 7500 mile using synthetic oil. Nothing I would consider an issue.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the information you provided and will be addressing your concerns immediately.

Darlene S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service for car
Very friendly staff. Quick & complete service.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
One of a kind.
The excellent customer service (Noe).

Buzz B.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
I am totally satisfied with the service I receive at Poway Hyundai. They are always very courteous and informative of the work being performed on my car.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt, and courteous. I brought my car in at 8:15, and it was done before noon just as they said it would be.

SF
Stasia F.
Imperial Beach, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
I'm a little disappointed in the recommendations for certain parts earlier than what is covered under the service contract. If you are recommending the parts be replaced earlier than what is covered by the service contract, then maybe the contract should be re-evaluated for the proper maintenance of the vehicle as recommended by your service personnel.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the information provided regarding your service contract. We take your  and suggestions very seriously. Thank you again for choosing us to service your vehicle.

El Cajon, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Poway Hyundai has great people working there. They have a smile when they great you, and make sure you are happy before you leave.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

PC
Phillip C.
Vista, CA
11/26/2018 Category: Service
phil c
good service and freindly people

2009 Hyundai Accent
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Easy Oil Change
Needed to stop in for oil change, and was able to get service right away without having to make an appointment and come back. Things were done in about an hour - very reasonable. Was able to go outside and make a couple of phone calls. Staff very courteous and car was washed. Great experience.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the positive feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, Corteous service Friendly, Accomidating Staff
In and out in an expeditious manner. The staff was friendly and polite. The only reason I will not return is I have moved out of the area. Otherwise, I would continue to have Poway Hyundai as the primary service provider for my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. GREAT JOB, Poway Hyundai!