KL
Keith L.
07/28/2021
Literally, Full of Integrity!
These guys are a breath of fresh air amongst auto repair shops. They are honest and do not try to sell you something your vehicle does not need just to make a buck. Their prices are reasonable, they tell you as soon as possible about problems they discover, instead of trying to hide them for you to discover later, , and the quality of their work is very high.
Give them a try - you will likely be back!

Corinne W.
Menlo Park, CA
Lexus RX 450h
07/26/2021
Best auto shop of all time
These 2 guys are the most honest, hard working, friendly, and real mechanics I have ever come across. They fixed my axel & alignment, changed my oil, and repaired a cosmetic problem for $500 that Lexus would have charged me $5000 for. I drove to Poway from Pacific Beach for services and will do it again. Without a doubt I will recommend this place to everyone. They are awesome!

HM
Hamilton M.
Toyota Tundra
07/25/2021
So far, so good
This was the first time I visited this shop since the new owners took over. I have to say I was very impressed by the attitude of the technician who worked on my truck (Ronny) especially since he is one of the owners. He gave me reasonable quotes for doing the work needed and didn't try to scare me into getting to work done right away.

I will definitely be back...

Marian D.
07/20/2021
True to their name - Integrity
Brandon was very patient in helping me find the location. Even my GPS was struggling. He took care of my car 🚗 in a timely manner and honored the coupon I found online. The price was reasonable as well. All in all, I’m a happy customer. Yes, I would recommend Poway Integrity to a friend. The Yes button was stuck

07/19/2021
Best mechanic I’ve ever had.
These guys are honest, affordable, and do great work.

Ricky S.
Volvo S60
07/17/2021
Great neighbor
Very reasonable pricing. I highly recommend giving them a call for you next service or repair work.

Lexus CT 200h
Great Service!!
I have been recommended to go here for any car work. I definitely agree with the recommendations, Brandon, Ronny and the rest of the team are great!! They’re busy but despite the demand, they listen to your situation, appropriately Interject their expertise and recommendation. I had a unique situation and they really paid attention to detail. Turns out there was nothing wrong with the car. I appreciate a mechanic that can reject work because there were no findings. I really appreciate the authenticity.

SP
Suzanne P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021
Fast and easy service superb customer service
Brandon and the whole team is the absolute best. Thank you so much Suzanne P

Nissan Rogue
Great and efficient job

MK
Mark K.
Danville, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
5 Star Experience
Ronny and Brandon are the best! These guys are extremely professional and incredibly efficient. I was in the middle of a road trip when I ran into car troubles and this shop had me back on the road in no time. Highly recommend!

Joel M.
Great staff
Their doing an excellent job!👍

DO
Daryl O.
Lake Station, IN
Awesome Service
We are out of town and they got us in right away. They are really friendly and professional as well as providing me with a military discount. The work was done very well and in a timely manner

PV
Paul V.
Escondido, CA
Honda Clarity Electric
07/08/2021
Quick and professional
Went in for an oil change, I was in and out very quickly. Gave me a couple suggestions on other maintenance items but without being pushy. I would definitely recommend to others.

Branda M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/06/2021
Great Experience
1st time here. Got an oil change and an oil leak repaired. Will return for other services. Very friendly and flexible.

Carol H.
Kia Optima
07/06/2021
So honest!
Brandon was so honest and only replaced what was needed. Got the car in and complete in short time. My first time and will be back and tell friends about it.