03/06/2021
Great customer service!
Very personal, honest and straightforward.

Dora M.
02/27/2021
The customer service they provide.....
My first time taking my car. Hubby and I we’re very pleased with the service and how they really focus on having your car in top shape. We liked how everything is explained too you. We will continue to bring our cars for future service’s. The Moore’s

richard C.
Carlsbad, CA
02/27/2021
Undercarriage repairs
I had my Honda CR-V repaired here. Other body shops quoted me way more than what I paid. Thank you so much for top work and service. Poway Integrity Auto will not disappoint you.

LF
Larry F.
Poway, CA
02/25/2021
Great communication...attention to detail.
I have brought my Ford F-350 in 3 times. Unfortunately for me, the year of my truck is troublesome to say the least. Each time, Poway Integrity has solved problems that I do not possess the skills to solve myself (used to, but I'm getting old). I'm completely happy with the service I've received there and would most definitely recommend Poway Integrity. BTW the truck is running like a top!

SP
Suzanne P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021
Brandon, Dave, and Ronnie were the best. They took care of explaining all the issues with my car, got the best rates, and the job was done quickly and professionally. I would definitely go back

SA
Sam A.
02/20/2021
The best service it's integrity for real ....thank you
The best service, it's integrity for real im very happy with the service.I will be back thank you

Sean H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/17/2021
Brandon and the guys were great to work with. My truck had an extended warranty. I just needed to give them the warranty info and Brandon took care of everything. I’ll be taking all of our vehicles here from now on.

Michael M.
02/13/2021
Excellent Experience
Staff are friendly and honest, and the work is quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend.

EL
Eliza L.
Escondido, CA
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2021
Excellent service, friendly staff
Excellent service and professional and friendly staff. Will take all my vehicles for all future services. Highly recommend!

RJ
Robert J.
02/05/2021
Excellent service, friendly and honest
Took my 20 year old honda in for a overheating issue. Dave and his crew took the best care of me and my vehicle. I heard about this place via social media and read some reviews online and all were very accurate in reguards to their customer service, knowledge and honesty. I definitely found a new home for the care of our vehicles.

LH
Luis H.
Lakeside, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
02/03/2021
Friendly and fast
Had my oil change done really fast and another issue that my car had fixed really I will definitely go back!

ED
Edward D.
Santee, CA
Toyota Tundra
01/31/2021
Friendly employee's
Fast service, let me know about a couple other problems.

PO
Paul O.
Spring Valley, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/31/2021
Friendly and honest service!
The guys at Integrity are very knowledgeable and provide great service. They tell you what your car needs and what it doesn’t, they don’t do a hard sell .
The Team a. from Poway Integrity Automotive responded on 02/03/2021

Thanks Paul appreciate the kind words!!

NR
Nita R.
Poway, CA
Ford EcoSport
01/30/2021
Personable
Really like the fact that the Owner, Brandon will take time to talk directly with you!
They explained why it took longer and apologized!!! It was a part issue not error on their part!!!!
I will go back as I trust them, and for a Woman that’s important!
The Team a. from Poway Integrity Automotive responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you so much Nita for the kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer.

DA
Dan A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/29/2021
Good alignment
Things appear to be well done so far. These guys seem honest and reasonably priced.
The Team a. from Poway Integrity Automotive responded on 01/30/2021

Thanks for coming in Dan appreciate your bussines