Business Solutions

Powell Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CN
Carl N.
09/25/2022
prepare for smog test
Courteous, trustworthy and helpful updates on future maintenence.

Janet S.
09/21/2022
Excellent Service.
Powell Garage has cared for my car for several years. The price might be lower elsewhere, but I know the job is done right, and completely. Very reliable.

Renee B.
09/19/2022
excellent. All good.
I have been going to Powell garage for over 30 years... It is always a positive experience. They say what they are going to do and they ...

Diane D.
09/17/2022
I drove in unannounced, no appointment, no phone call with a freshly "jump started" battery. Fred immediately tested it and pronounced it "very bad". At...

LC
Loretta C.
09/14/2022
Powell Garage provides excellent service!
Powell Garage have consistently offered great service, great prices, and quality work. I know it’s hard to find a mechanic you can trust but I wholeheartedly...