Brad H.
09/20/2020
Honest Garage
Always feel the do me right.

JJ
John J.
Buellton, CA
Scion iM
09/16/2020
Reliable service
We have moved 45 minutes away from SB. We decided to continue to use Powell Garage as we trust their characteristic quality of service. Mechanics are experienced, trustworthy and thorough. We have been taking our car to Powell’s for over a decade.

LL
Lauren L.
09/11/2020
The best
Paul is the man, great service, i'll never take it anywhere else again.

BW
Bernard W.
09/03/2020
Bernard W. 2009 Ford Escape
Excellent customer needs based Service!!!!!!

Mary W.
09/01/2020
always accurate and courteous, and good explanations
This was just a checkup of a newly acquired car

Scott S.
07/11/2020
Powell to the people!
Friendly, straightforward, quick and thorough.
Paul and his team take the time to explain in uncomplicated detail. I always feel I'm being treated fairly and honestly.

CF
Celia F.
Jeep Patriot
07/08/2020
Amazing service
I’ve been coming here for years and have never once been disappointed. The staff is always so friendly and courteous. Wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else as long as they are around!

SN
Susanne N.
Nissan Sentra
07/05/2020
Always amazing service
Powell Garage has taken care of my cars for the last 15 year! Highly recommend them!

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
06/19/2020
Continuing great service
The crew at Powell Garage continue with their history of great service on my vehicles. Always knowledgeable and personable. I've been using their services for years, and will continue to use them in the future.

Michael M.
06/07/2020
Excellent service.
Paul kept us apprised of what needed to be done to get our car running again and completed it in a timely fashion. He even took it to get smogged for us. I would definitely recommend Powell Garage to everyone.

CG
Camille G.
06/04/2020
Top quality service
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, willing to answer my questions. The printout of the service done (a thorough checkup) was clear and exact. I'm hooked.

Jim W.
Toyota Pickup
05/30/2020
Paul makes the place great.
Honest, personable service. Great quality work--feels like you are part of the family! This is the only garage that I recommend to my friends.

Jacqueline R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/28/2020
Honest Folk
Wow I was so comfortable heading to Powell’s after a friend raved about them. They delivered a honest, organized and friendly experience. Talk to Paul, nice guy!

Dorothy D.
05/23/2020
My neighbor introduced me to Powell Garage a couple of years ago. I own a Subaru and didn't want to drive all the way to Ventura to have it serviced. I was delighted when I found out the Powell does Subaru here in SB. Their work is excellent and they get you in and out in a timely fashion.

Dorothy Donati

Denise S.
Kia Sorento
05/14/2020
Outstanding service
The Powell team is always professional, fair and efficient! Love having them as my neighborhood auto care service provider! Took my car in due to an unexpected problem and they had me in and out in just a couple of hours!