LC
Laurie C.
04/10/2021
trustworthy, kind, efficient, honest
everything about going to powell garage is 5 stars. they're great people and do wonderful work. i've been going to them for years and trust them implicitly. the location is walkable which is a plus for me when i drop my car off and pick it up.

BI
Brian I.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/08/2021
Amazing shop, honest, fast and talented.
I've been to countless shops in town to have maintenance and work done on my car, but Powell Garage is on a whole different level. They will charge you fairly and tell you what is and isn't necessary to have done. I'd give them more than five stars if I could.

HC
Heidi C.
04/01/2021
Highly recommend
Customer service was great and the price was affordable; they're honest and do a great job in a timely manner :)

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
03/29/2021
Reliable service
I continue to be pleased by the service provided by the shop. Always professional, never trying to up-sell. I've been dealing with this shop for years and will continue to do so.

Ross B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/25/2021
Reliable and Friendly Service, as Always!!
Paul and the team at Powell Garage are great! I always trust them to work fast and for a fair price.

Mathew L.
03/20/2021
Fred and Paul are always friendly and patient when we have questions about our cars.
We look forward to all our appointments with confidence that any work done will be well done.

CG
Camille G.
03/13/2021
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable
My car just made it in before the battery died. I asked him to check over the car for anything else since it was there. New battery, oil change, cleaned the windows and filled the tires! Didn't try to add anything unnecessary. And he satisfactorily answered all my questions, this time about a catclamp for my Prius catalytic converter. I'll be back to let them install it.

LR
Laura R.
03/05/2021
Friendly, easy to access, great service.
Paul is friendly, knowledgeable, and the service is excellent.

Ronald R.
Honda Element
03/02/2021
Done right and on time.
Define folks in Powell garage kept in contact with me about the various issues on my vehicle and they completed the work in a timely manner was very satisfied.

Denise S.
Kia Sorento
02/24/2021
Outstanding service
Powell is the real deal! Trustworthy and friendly staff with attention to detail. They are always transparent with their findings and recommendations. As someone who knows nothing about the workings of my vehicle, I am so happy to recommend them anytime your car needs attention!

AL
Arthur L.
Goleta, CA
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2021
Excellent service in every way. Friendly and prompt.
I have been coming here for a very long time and I've always gotten extremely good service in every way.

Judith W.
INFINITI Q45
02/11/2021
Honest automotive experts who only want to do excellent work
The folks who run this Santa Barbara legacy business have carried the torch forward from the 1930s to crazy-sounding 2021. They bought the place from its founders and act like it, guarding the Powell's nearly 90-year reputation for ordinary excellence. And Paul is a great conversationalist — not just a garden-variety business guy trying to get you out the door. Check out Powell's. They're part of SB history for a reason.

RF
Renata F.
Land Rover LR2
02/11/2021
Always happy with their work.
Excellent work, fair prices, fast and on time delivery.

Kathryn B.
02/10/2021
Informative, professional, excellent service.
See above.

SY
Steve Y.
GMC Jimmy
02/10/2021
Professional Service
Powell Garage always provides very professional service, keeps you informed and answers your questions in detail, explaining the issue as to what needs to be done or what are the options.