SN
Susanne N.
Nissan Sentra
04/03/2020
Best service and repair in a high stress time
I’m very thankful for Powell. garage for always doing quality work! Thanks Paul and your excellent team!

Kathryn B.
03/21/2020
Gratitude
Thank you, Paul, for your calm and steady presence.
And to all who work at Powell Garage, stay safe and well.
Kathryn Brown

Kate S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/21/2020
Powell Garage is the Best Car Mechanic !
Powell Garage is the best car mechanic shop in Santa Barbara. They can be trusted to do a great job on any car (I have an old classic car and a newer one). They provide a lift home, and will pick me up to get my car when it’s done. And they are honest; their price is always reasonable. Can’t do better than that!

Diane D.
03/09/2020
Excellence reliable friendly prompt Best ever
They are always available if you need them. Work is excellent, knowledgeable, fair pricing, honest, dependable, explain & show you what they did, long history of doing very good work, long time customers, stellar reputation

TO
Tony O.
Toyota Tundra
03/05/2020
Tony O.
I love my vehicle and Powell Garage keeps it running well!

KO
Kathy O.
03/05/2020
Friendliness, clean and orderly surroundings, respectful and kind.
What a great surprise to find Powell's garage once again! I use to take my 1989 VW there when Fred and Dick owned the shop. The service remains one of the best. I was recommended to return by several friends who are customers and I am so happy I followed their direction. I shall return and continue to spread my positive experience about the "new brothers" at Powell's.

TQ
Terry Q.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2020
Great Service and Price
Took the car in expecting a $400+ bill based on an assessment by the Honda dealer. Got the car back in less than a day and problem solved with a minor "tweak" for around $100.

SK
Sandy K.
Volvo XC90
02/22/2020
Pleasant & Knowledgeable
This appointment was such a positive experience after having 2 previous experiences elsewhere that caused a number of problems for my vehicle.
How many places do u call where the owners actually answer the phone & very competently handle ur questions?
They have decades of experience & u just feel ur vehicle is in good hands.

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/21/2020
Continued great service
I've been a returning customer for some years. Always leave feeling like I've been well treated and my vehicles competently serviced.

Sylvia S.
Goleta, CA
02/19/2020
Very good place to take your car or truck
I always know that Paul and his crew will take good care of my car and truck. They know what they are doing and are very professional.

John D.

Larry C.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/03/2020
Fantastic Service
When your car needs repairs, you want someone whose honest and dependable. That’s what I’ve experienced with Powell Garage. Paul and Fred have taken care of my cars with such efficiency that I feel comfortable, knowing that I can trust them. Their service is much appreciated.

Lexus LS 400
02/02/2020
Quick service and friendly staff!
Paul was able to give his recommendation, ordered the parts and had the car issue worked on the next day! Always friendly and quick service!!

JQ
Joseph Q.
01/31/2020
Great service. Timely, efficient and friendly at a reasonable rate. This was my first visit and I am very satisfied so I will be returning for my future needs for both my vehicles..

01/29/2020
Repairs
Final repairs to have car in order... as usual work performed diligently and timely. No problem whatsoever...