LR
Lisa R.
12/07/2019
Immediately helped when I called in
I went out to the car one morning and while I could start it, it wouldn't keep running unless I kept foot on accelerator. I called Powell and they said to come right in, they'd fit me into the schedule.
I'm not great at getting the old van in for maintenance, but every time I do, Paul is thorough in his assessment, and offers a prioritized list of what may be needed. I've never been surprised by the total cost, and always pleased with the friendly and effective service. Good communication. Thanks!

Jon F.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2019
Outstanding and reliable service!
I have brought Powell Garage some serious car problems and some minor ones over the years. The team has always been prompt and courteous. The work estimates (parts, labor etc) are ALWAYS very close to what I have paid, and several times I have paid less than the estimate. Paul is very patient in explaining what exactly the mechanical problem is and why he needs to take the action he proposes. I trust Powell with my car and my families cars. When there is a problem I wouldn't any take our vehicles anywhere else.

Michael M.
12/05/2019
My car was repaired at an excellent price and in the time frame when it was promised.

Honda
11/14/2019
A-1 Service
They are always able to accommodate my service needs. We have been coming here for many years and we always have a positive experience.

JJ
John J.
Buellton, CA
Scion iM
11/11/2019
Constant good and friendly service
We have been clients for over ten years. We trust the work they do. They are efficient and thorough.

Ross B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2019
Excellent Service!
This was our 3rd time to Powell Garage and the service was excellent, as it was the other times. I will continue to bring my F-150 to Powell's.

SK
Shereen K.
Volkswagen Cabrio
11/04/2019
Excellent!
Powell Garage is simply the best! I'm so grateful for their good work!

HT
Hailey T.
10/21/2019
Great!
We love Powell’s garage! They price fairly and are honest with us about the car. It’s been a great place to take our car.

Cathy H.
10/16/2019
100% Confidence
My wife and I have taken our two cars (an older Honda CRV and a Lexus) and my 1990 Chevy PU to Powell garage for years. They have always provided the best possible service and emergency repairs as needed . We highly recommend Powell Garage

10/15/2019
Reliable Trustworthy knowledgeable caring mechanics
I said it all in the title..... I have been a customer of Powell garage for many years and always receive good reliable and friendly service . I would not go anywhere else...

HS
Hiroko S.
Goleta, CA
Volkswagen Golf
10/12/2019
They saved me again!
I had emergency and had to have my car checked up. They took me in on the day I called and worked throughly. They saved me again!

Timi B.
10/10/2019
POWELL'S IS HONEST
This is the first shop I have ever been to that I have trusted. Everything is explained, recommendations made for safety issues & a list made for repairs to tackle when the customer is financially ready and able. Paul is great!

Janet S.
09/20/2019
Reliable service, reasonable price, ride home and back.
Mechanics do a good job, catch needs before they cause real problems.

Lexus ES 300
09/20/2019
Excellence Every Time
I always drive away from Powell Garage knowing my car received excellent service. There’s absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.

RP
Richard P.
Honda Fit
09/19/2019
Integrity still exists
The only place to take your car in this town .

Renee B.
09/14/2019
Personal/knowledgeable/trustworthy
I have trusted Powell Garage for years and with different vehicles. The service is personal and extremely reliable. I trust their recommendations and the vehicle is always ready when promised. It is a good feeling to know you can trust your mechanic shop. Happy long time customer..

JU
Joe U.
Chrysler Sebring
09/12/2019
Well done!
Thanks for getting us rolling again in our 2004 Sebring. A job well done!

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/07/2019
Reliable, competent
As this is a new used-car for me, I had no qualms about bringing it to Powell Garage for it’s initial service. As always, everyone in the shop is professional and personable.

Chevrolet Traverse
09/05/2019
Amazing!
These guys are always able to get me in at short notice. They are very friendly. They never try and push unnecessary repairs like other places have. They don’t overly charge for quick fixes, and a lot of times inspect things for free. After 6 months my rotors were vibrating, I took it in and they replaced them for free.

Robert B.