Connie S.
Lexus ES 300
08/16/2019
10,000 mile service
On time, careful and complete work, explanation of work done and why.

JN
Jermiah N.
Nissan Sentra
08/15/2019
Fast, professional service
Paul was very polite and professional. The work was also done in an extremely timely manner.

08/13/2019
Honest Work and Nice People
I've come back to Powell several times now, most recently to fix a repeating problem. I was SO glad we went back to them, since they were familiar with the past work they'd done, they knew the part was under warranty and fixed it an no cost to us! Especially now that they have an online portal that helps me track things and make appointments, they will be my first line of defense for all things car-related. Thanks, Paul!

TT
Tamara T.
08/11/2019
Honest and reasonable
I asked Powel garage to change the timing belt and water pump on my newly bought 2008 Honda Odyssey. They did a thorough inspection and found some leaks. We had a lot of discussion about what should be done and what could wait. The cost overall was reasonable although when the timing belt and water pump are involved you know it will be one of those major car upkeep costs. I feel good knowing I will be able to drive this car for a long time. Thanks, Powel Garage! I am bringing my second car for inspection also.

08/06/2019
Friendly, Honest, Reliable and Reasonable.
Can't find a place as great as this one when it comes to car repair or servicing. I really trust them and thier work. And always feel good about any work they do. They really know what their doing and always willing to work with you too.

LD
Linda D.
08/06/2019
Reliable and honest!
I've taken my car to Powell for over 5 years and I'm confident that the service will be provided will be excellent, done in a timely manner and
reasonably priced. I highly recommend Powell!

Jack S.
Carpinteria, CA
07/31/2019
Chevy truck repairsy
I was pleased with the repairs made to my truck camper as I have been in the past with my other vehicles. In this case however I had to return my vehicles. twice and had to leave the truck for a total of 4 days. I live in Carpinteria and had to get my son in law (Peer) to help transport the truck and keep it over night on the weekend and and at your garage on Monday night.. I had scheduled .the repairs for Friday but due to a computer glitch it was not completed until Tuesday. I realize unforeseen problems can occur however in this case I thought perhaps a complimentary oil change [?] would be in order. I change my own oil but would have given it to Peer for his help. I
would and have recommended Powell Garage to others and will be returning when ever any of
my vehicles need repairs.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
07/13/2019
Peace of Mind
I am so appreciative of their care of my car and attention to detail. Thank you!

Cathy H.
Lexus ES 300
07/11/2019
The Best Service Everytime
I love Powell Garage. I’ve been going for years because of their excellent service and efficiency. They’re fair, which isn’t easy to find and such good people.

Goleta, CA
Honda Civic Si
07/10/2019
Always extremely satisfied
Powell garage's staff are friendly and their service is fast and efficient. I am glad I found them.

Volkswagen Golf
06/26/2019
Real people who listen
Overall I was (per usual) happy with my service. Everyone is thorough and they take time to explain any/all issues.
However, I requested the Tire warning signal be reviewed as it is continually lit, although all tires have been filled and checked. Apparently all the sensors are also working, so it's a computer issue. Hopefully next visit it can be resolved cuz I do get nervous I wouldn't know if there was a real tire pressure issue with that sensor malfunctioning.

RA

Kirsten D.
Lexus LS 430
06/13/2019
Great Customer Service
I am so pleased with Powell Garage. I trust their recommendations, appreciate that they are flexible and work with me on dropping off and picking up my vehicle, spend time to describe the issue, give me various options and do the work quickly and efficiently. I also very much appreciate the email reminders about service and their recommendations. The are great people to do business with and I highly recommend their business.

CP
Carol P.
06/13/2019
competent honest fast service
Powell garage has been my choice for almost 10 years. Paul is very competent and reliable with a fast service record.

Michael D.
06/12/2019
Paul and Fred are great!
We’ve patronized Powell Garage for a long time, and we have always been very satisfied with their work. They’ve even gone the extra mile, working on my accessible van with its special adaptions. They are prompt and professional.

LR
Laurie R.
Saturn LW
06/12/2019
Fast friendly service
The folks at Powell Garage take good care of my car, answer all my questions and clearly explain my options. They keep my car running safely at a price that doesn’t break the bank.

Tommy M.
06/07/2019
Great service, great communications
My wife and I have been taking our cars to Powell for over 4 years now. Fantastic service, clear communications and always competitive prices. I never worry about my cars after service at Powell Garage.

Cindy H.
06/01/2019
Powell Garage is the BEST!!!
Paul, Fred, Gloria and the rest of the crew have been taking care of our cars for 15 years. They are honest, trustworthy, and dependable in their business affairs, and also just friendly, hard working, genuinely nice people. I first knew I had found the best mechanic shop in town about 12 years ago when I took an older Ford Explorer in with a leaking radiator. I had purchased the car a few months prior, and knew it would probably have some issues, so I was not surprised when they told me it needed a new radiator. I was expecting a big expense and then Paul told me that they noticed the radiator had been replaced not that long before, and was still under warranty, so they had contacted the manufacturer for a FREE replacement! They did this on their own, without any indication from me that it might still be under warranty (I had no idea!) If they had charged me for the radiator, I would have never known the difference! From that day forward I knew I would never take my cars to any other shop. They provide consistent, excellent service with the highest level of integrity, which is hard to find in this industry. If you haven't tried Powell Garage, you definitely should!

Robert B.
05/08/2019
Reliability
Long-standing confidence in the services offered makes Powell Garage the first recommandation for auto service.

RA
Richard A.
Oak View, CA
Toyota Matrix
05/06/2019
great service
Always take care of me and my vehicles for at least 15 years now.