NL
Nate L.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Nate said the staff was extremely friendly and helpful but after the service, within 10 miles, his check engine light came on.

Carol S.
Mazda Protege
01/15/2020
Fast reliable personal service, very impressed! Will definitely be back if I need any work done again on my car. Paul, the manager, was very helpful and explained everything in language I could understand!

Kathryn B.
01/15/2020
Grateful
Paul, and the folks at Powell Garage, are friendly, professional, and efficient. Thank you for such a positive experience! Kathryn Brown
And, yes, I have recommended this business to friends and family.

Carpinteria, CA
Ford Expedition EL
01/10/2020
Honest and prompt service
My car was fixed on time and at a reasonable price. Will come back in the future.

LA
Lydia A.
01/10/2020
I brought my car for a routine oil change.
The service manager, Paul was very pleasant, gave me a ride home and picked me up from my home when the car was ready. The repair price is reasonable. They checked the fluid levels, the tires, the battery. I had the battery replaced because it was getting weaker. I have a high confidence in them doing a good job that I will be bringing my car to them for all future car needs.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
01/04/2020
Always great! Always five star!
So outstanding ...can't thank them enough.

Denise S.
Kia Sorento
12/27/2019
Outstanding service
I let Paul know that I needed to make sure my car was safe for my family to drive up into the mountains for the holidays. They really took the time to make sure my car was in tip top safe and in the time frame I required. Excellent and caring service!

RN

John C.
GMC Safari
12/17/2019
Excellent customer service
The attention to detail is what I enjoy most about Powell garage. Paul will take the time to explain exactly what the problem is without being technical. I have an older conversion van and its reassuring to know Fred can repair anything that fails to work right. I can highly recommend their garage.

LR
Lisa R.
12/07/2019
Immediately helped when I called in
I went out to the car one morning and while I could start it, it wouldn't keep running unless I kept foot on accelerator. I called Powell and they said to come right in, they'd fit me into the schedule.
I'm not great at getting the old van in for maintenance, but every time I do, Paul is thorough in his assessment, and offers a prioritized list of what may be needed. I've never been surprised by the total cost, and always pleased with the friendly and effective service. Good communication. Thanks!

Jon F.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2019
Outstanding and reliable service!
I have brought Powell Garage some serious car problems and some minor ones over the years. The team has always been prompt and courteous. The work estimates (parts, labor etc) are ALWAYS very close to what I have paid, and several times I have paid less than the estimate. Paul is very patient in explaining what exactly the mechanical problem is and why he needs to take the action he proposes. I trust Powell with my car and my families cars. When there is a problem I wouldn't any take our vehicles anywhere else.

Michael M.
12/05/2019
My car was repaired at an excellent price and in the time frame when it was promised.

Honda
11/14/2019
A-1 Service
They are always able to accommodate my service needs. We have been coming here for many years and we always have a positive experience.

JJ
John J.
Buellton, CA
Scion iM
11/11/2019
Constant good and friendly service
We have been clients for over ten years. We trust the work they do. They are efficient and thorough.

Ross B.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2019
Excellent Service!
This was our 3rd time to Powell Garage and the service was excellent, as it was the other times. I will continue to bring my F-150 to Powell's.