Danny D.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/16/2019
Top notch service and awesome results!
I will keep bringing my car to Westside Auto for all my repairs and maintenance, because they are always honest and do excellent work!

LH
LINDA H.
Carbondale, CO
08/15/2019
Prompt service
They took us in at short notice as we were traveling and although they didn’t find anything wrong with our car they provded the assurance we needed to head back across the desert. The crew was friendly and fair in what they charged for the amount of time they spent in looking for an elusive noise. So nice to have a trustworthy mechanic in Santa Barbara.

08/14/2019
Like new F150
Andrew did a great job getting my truck up and running again. My son is taking it to collage this fall and we wanted to make sure it would get there safely. He went through the entire truck and then recommended what needed to be done right away to drive it safely and what could wait in order to save money.

08/09/2019
Honest people
Just good, honest people who are not out to screw you. This is the place to go if you have any car troubles

BW
Bettie W.
07/26/2019
Misfire Corrected
The guys were great really testing & finding the problem. Fixed it right & very reasonably priced.

FT
Frank T.
Goleta, CA
06/24/2019
WSR
Been taking my vehicles for decade to Andy
Good Man & Mechanic fair & reasonable.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you Frank for your support, We hope you and your car are doing great.

LP
LINDA P.
06/04/2019
Quick, friendly and convenient
My van was hesitating after getting the battery replaced.. Drove over to Westside Auto Repair since they are a new customer of ours and close to my work.. I was taken.. Van repaired in 3 hours.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your business Linda.

LG
Lupe G.
Lexus GS 300
06/01/2019
5 star's
Excellent team at Westside Auto Repair very reliable very honest and very helpful
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your business Lupe, it's always our pleasure to serve you.

Karl B.
05/31/2019
Great mechanics and service
I have always appreciated the complete and friendly service provided at Westside Auto, whether for routine maintenance or more serious repairs. The staff is always courteous and professional.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS KARL.

JODY B.
Goleta, CA
Dodge Caravan
05/23/2019
Very knowledgeable, nice, and reasonably priced.
And I would definitely recommend using Westside Auto services.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Good morning Jody,
Thank you for your great review.

Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW JODY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.

EC
Earl C.
High pressure power Steering line
it was important for me to get my vehicle back the same day and I did it was done properly quickly and to price they quoted me
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your feed back, have a great weekend.

BJ
Barbara J.
Ford Windstar Wagon
Very satisfactory service
Everyone was very helpful. The service was done well, and I appreciated the information that my tires are worn out and should be replaced.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your great review, I'm glad everything went well,
have a great weekend.

Toyota Venza
Great customer service!
Took a car there to have it checked out by a mechanic to determine if I should buy it or not. The car got a clean bill of health! I decided to buy my car. Since then these guys have taken great care of me and my vehicle! They're even willing to come pick me up and give me a ride back to my job while they work on my car! I highly recommend them as they are honest and upfront about any cost that I might not anticipate. So I can make an informed decision.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Shauun for your great review and We're looking foward to continue serving you.

CD
CRISTINA D.
Nissan Versa
05/02/2019
Exellent attention ! Exellent service ! Thank you Ivan !!!
Is my first time in this place and I am very happy ! Excellent service and attention !! Thank you so much
Ivan was very kind and really he explained every detail and he solved all the problems of the car! Thank you again
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2019

Hello there Cristina.
Thank you for your great review and hope to see you soon for your next maintenance service.

GC
GERALD C.
Buellton, CA
Ford Edge
04/25/2019
Ford Edge
Dealing with Ivan was easy and very professional...when I picked up my car (new transmission) I met Andrew the owner...he showed me around the shop and the new equipment...would not hesitate to recommend their business...
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Hi Gerald.
We want to take this time to thank you for your business and for your feed back, because of you guys we're still here in business.
Thank you.

Tara B.
04/22/2019
Above and beyond
Above and beyond service. The guys totally dialed in my Tacoma truck and got it driving like a dream. They put in extra hours to get it ready for me , so I could go to work the following day. Fair pricing, excellent work and with a family vibe. Highly recommend!
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2019

Hi Tara
Thank you so much for your review, I hope you're doing good.

Danny D.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/18/2019
Trustworthy and honest staff
My family and I have had our automobile repairs done at Westside Auto for years. They are great at explaining what the car needs and help with prioritizing the repairs, so you know what’s needed to get done next. Highly recommendable!
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for your great review, it's always our plesure to serve you.

WS
William S.
Denver, CO
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/16/2019
Excellent mechanics
I received the best diagnosis on issues with my 2006 Jetta that I have received from anyone—including another VW mechanic and a VW dealership, who should have caught the critical issues Westside identified.

My overall impressions that they were very friendly, honest, reasonably priced and trustworthy.
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Good Morning William.
Thank you very much for your great review and We're hope to do more business with you and friends in the future.

RA
Rey A.
Carpinteria, CA
04/03/2019
Amazing work
I like how my car came out after getting fixed. Been to this shop a couple times already and I think I found the right mechanic shop. Wonderful customer service I would definitely recommend .
Andrew A., Owner from Westside Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Rey for your great review and we are looking forward to keep on doing business with you.

RA
Rey A.
Carpinteria, CA
04/03/2019
Very polite and professional
Great customer service they diagnosed the problem and fixed it right away.