Brian S.
06/28/2018
Very nice, very quick, very inexpensive!
Everyone I dealt with was kind and great at customer service. They came to my work to install the glass while I was working. I was able to pay over the phone. (Which was less than most others quoted). Glass looks perfect!

TL
Teresa L.
Personable
I stumbled upon Precision Glass and am thrilled with their work. Every person I dealt with was courteous, polite and professional. The final product is gorgeous, competitive in price and installed with precision. I won’t hesitate to ask any questions in the future. I highly recommend Precision Glass!

Brett H.
Roanoke, IN
So easy and well done
I asked for a quote online. They followed up with a phone call. They informed us they could come to our home and repair windshield onsite. They came out two days later and very quickly replaced the windshield. It looks great and was half the price of the competitors.

Ronld M.
06/25/2018
Not Completely satisfied at First!!
We were all set up to get a new windshield in our 2012 Dodge Van and that morning we did not receive a phone call until about 1-1/2 hours after the arrival time Precision had set. What they finally told us was that the day before they had put our windshield into another van by mistake. We had to wait another 1-1/2 weeks to get our new windshield.

Jackie B.
06/24/2018
Excellent, friendly service!
Precision Glass did an excellent job replacing the windshield on our CRV. The serviceman was on time, professional, friendly, and very efficient. We would definitely use Precision Glass again!

DJ
Duane J.
06/19/2018
Two windows replaced
Within one week I had a broken window in two different vehicles. Ouch! Dan, the technician on the pick-up, came to our house to fix the back roll-down window. He arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time and everything went smoothly. The second one (back quarter-window in an older SUV) was done at Precision's shop. Again - all went well! Friendly and efficient service both times.

Marlene R.
Wabash, IN
06/08/2018
Great, reliable service
Process was so easy. On time and quick service!

RL
Rob L.
06/01/2018
They evidently don't need the business
I went online to Precision Glass on May 24th I believe to get a quote for shower glass for my new shower I got a response on the 25th set up a time for them to come out to give me an estimate on Wednesday the 30th he said he could do it then in between 7:30 and 8. At 8:15 he never showed up so I gave him a call and evidently he forgot about me and told me he would be rote out so he came out and took my measurements and told me that his boss will get ahold of me on the 31st woth a price. And here it is the 1st and I still haven't heard from anybody so I know I will not be going with this company

Craig S.
South Whitley, IN
05/10/2018
Friendly, fast service
Precision Glass was a delight to work with.
I needed windshields replaced in two vehicles.
A professional job from scheduling to replacement, to follow up

KR
Kenneth R.
05/06/2018
Everything went very smoothly and the people we dealt with were very courteous and helpfull

AP
Adam P.
04/08/2018
Great Job
Precision Glass did an awesome job for us. Not only were they able to fix our windshield the very next morning after it happened they were also able to come to us to fix it. I was very satisfied and highly recommend.

KE
Kristen E.
03/29/2018
I had the windshield replaced on my 2011 Toyota Yaris recently and I was very impressed. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, the replacement was quick (and they came to my work - so convenient), and the price was much less than I was quoted elsewhere. Would definitely recommend!

Matt B.
03/15/2018
Excellent service and product
From the initial contact to the final installation, it was exactly what I was hoping for. Good communication, great customer service, fair price, and great product. Will absolutely recommend and use again.

Allen M.
Willis, MI
Fantastic custom work
Had a windshield replaced and no one could find it, very rare truck, they custom cut me a new piece of glass and had it installed in about 2 hours. Thanks a lot!

LR
Lori R.
Thanks!
Thank you for the fast service. Toy were able to do same day and came to my car. It was great to not have too come to the shop

steve m.
03/08/2018
Dropped my vehicle off the night before, and was complete before 10am the next day.

Joel S.
03/08/2018
Excellent job, thank you!

KA
Kristen A.
Wolflake, IN
02/17/2018
Third Time was not a charm
After a poor installation job, we went back for them to attempt to fix the molding on my 2018 subaru's windshield. The second time was unsuccessful as well. We had new glass ordered and they removed the windshield to place a second new windshield. The exterior of my car received several scratches and they didn't even remove all of the existing molding before placing the new windshield. I will not recommend or use them again. Unprofessional in their "specialty. "

SG
Sean G.
02/06/2018
Excellent customer service!
Michael P. from Precision Glass responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Excellence is our goal!  Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Sincerely,
The Precision Glass Team

Danielle H.
12/18/2017
Amazing staff and work
The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Their work was fast and came out amazing.