Latest Review about 1 month ago

AW
Alan W.
Clovis, CA
06/30/2018
Bringing back my sick Audi S5 was a piece of cake for Precision !!
My AudibS5 kept throwing a warning light, and nobody could figure it out. I left mine with Precision for the day, and walked down to Santana Row, and to the mall. I got back at 5:30, and my car was ready to go...problem fixed, oil changed, front brakes replaced with ceramic, and comprehensive diagnostic done. It runs like a top now, with no problems whatsoever. Thanks, Jeff !!

06/22/2018
disappointed
I came here to have some general maintenance work done and was left feeling very disappointed with the work done. Oil change may have been done incorrectly as I received a dashboard warning that the crankcase was overfilled with oil. The manufacturer states that this may damage the engine. I told them to unclog the windshield washer nozzles but this was not done or even looked at even though I reminded them the day I picked up my car. Spent $700.00 for general maintenance and ended up with more headaches instead of peace of mind. They also diagnosed my car incorrectly which would have been additional expense so luckily I took my car to the Audi dealer for the additional work needed. Not the kind of place I want to take my $70,000 S5 for repair or maintenance work.

James G.
San Francisco, CA
Audi S3
06/17/2018
Great customer service and knowledgeable team
Precision Motorworks customer service is amazing. Jeff is very transparent with the pricing and doesn't try to up-sale. I came in without an appointment for a Stage 1 upgrade. Very happy with the results.

Steve H.
Freedom, CA
06/15/2018
Jeff and team was very detailed through out the process. They called before the job was perform to explain the work that was going to be perform. During pick up they walked me step by step on the job to ensure I was satisfied with the job.

HV
Harry V.
06/15/2018
2001 330Ci Service
Always expect and get the best service from these guys. Highly recommend!

WB
Wendy B.
Porsche Cayenne
06/08/2018
they care
They have serviced our Porsche, with 168,000 miles, for years. The work is always done right, usually have the car returned early and priced right. Good guys, very easy to work with, candid, clear...about as good as it gets.

James M.
Milpitas, CA
06/02/2018
Don't want to be sitting on the side of the raod waiting for a tow truck? Take your car to Precision Motorworks!
Jeff and Chris seemingly know the typical points of failure for every make and model of automobile I have owned. When I first went to Precision, I told them that my priority was to make sure that no one in my family, my self-included, was ever stranded on the side of the road with a breakdown. Since that time, they have proactively maintained all my vehicles and I have never had to worry about a breakdown. They periodically send me an email when something needs attention, so I don't have to try to remember when something is coming due. The best part is that I get better service from, Jeff and Chris than I have ever received from a dealer and, it is at significant savings when compared to the dealer prices.

EB
Ernesto B.
San Martin, CA
06/01/2018
EXCELLENT WORK
They took care of my 2006 Audi most of my parts under the hood are after market took it to the dealer many time and couldn't' t find the issue (many chip issues) also many shops in the area over 1yr and a half with no luck came across Precision Motorworks and Jeff over there took care of all the problems and issue and knew what to do EXCELLENT WORK also along with the replace A/C and Transmission shifting timing work excellent place for up grade your car
Especial in German cars

Denny L.
Campbell, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/31/2018
Great service and a great shop
I dropped off my car at 9 AM, and due to the shop being busy they would have it by the end of the day. I got a call by noon that the car was done. The service was faster than expected and the price of the service really good. The guys that work at the shop are great also, knowledgeable and approachable. Great guys, I would recommend them to anybody.

Clay B.
Atherton, CA
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gerardo. He said the staff members were able to work with him on delivery and pick-up times. They've even stayed late for them.

LL
Leia L.
Campbell, CA
Volkswagen GTI
05/18/2018
Always Perfect Service
Jeff and his team are by far the best, and I wouldn’t want anyone else to work on my car.

Jason B.
05/11/2018
Quick and great service!!!
Jeff and the staff here was awesome. My upgrade was quick, and straight forward to learn. They provided useful insight to products, and other upgrades. But they also didn't force you to going with their recommendations. Rather, they just encouraged customers to install what they feel comfortable with.

I'll definitely go to them if I decide to upgrade some other parts on my car.

Mike R.
Saratoga, CA
05/10/2018
Great work guys!
My 2006 rav had been dealer serviced at capitol toyota. They used to be good, but have lost all the good service managers and apparently technicians. They started to tell me I needed all this extra work done. I had it with them.
I found Jeff and his team through a friend. WOW am I glad I took my Rav to them. They usually work on higher end cars, but they took great care of my rav. They found the TSB that was issued and they corrected the motor mount alignment (Which Capitol Toyota never mentioned and never would fix), as they said they didnt know why it would almost stall out and run rough at idle.
Jeffs awesome technicians did a throttle body service, Injector cleaning and new plugs, They also reset the alignment of the motor mounts. My rav is no longer sounding like an old tired rav. She idles much more smoothly now. I think we found and fixed it for good!
We set my Rav up on a solid maintenance plan and now she is running much happier!!!
Thanks guys! Great work and service. (I loved the inspection you did with full photos of everything you looked at!!)

Mike R.
Saratoga, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/28/2018
Mike Reed’ MBZ C300
I’m consistently impressed with the service I receive from Precision Motorworks. Thank you !

BW
Bryan W.
04/26/2018
Detail oriented. Exceeds expectations
Very detailed at what they do. They set expectations appropriately. Professional all around. Honest.

One area of improvement, wish it was easier to contact via the phone.

KP
Karen P.
Santa Clara, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/23/2018
Customer service is front and center
I have taken my vehicle to Precision Motorworks for about 2 years now. Every time, the service has been superior, bar-none! They're very accommodating in working with your schedule. And, the service is prompt and 'precise'. It has never been about how much the work is but rather ensuring that the problem is fixed to Precision Motorworks' quality standard!

When you establish a first-name basis with your auto repair service provider, you know you have an auto repair business relationship for life!!

Jay K.
Cupertino, CA
Lexus LS 430
04/17/2018
Service with Precision
I rely on Precision Motorworks for their experienced staff, knowledge, service and above all utmost care they give to my car. They listen and follow through no matter how small a problem my car is experiencing. They are the most open, candid and reliable people I have ever dealt with. Both Chris and Jeff walk and talk customer care and so does their lovely staff. I highly recommend them for any car - foreign or domestic, new or used. Precision Motorworks is the personal doctor for all my cars.

Sean C.
Porsche 968
04/14/2018
Professional Mechanic
Appreciate Chris's patience to find root cause of my 968 Porsche "over heat" issue. It ends up is an intermittent instrument cluster issue. With his professional assistance, we have a plan to tackle the cluster issue based on my schedule. Thank you Chris!

Diego S.
04/01/2018
Ko4 install on B8 A4
Dropped on the car for a ko4 swap and tune, and got it back the same day. Can’t ask for more. Great work ethic. Jeff and his staff were great to work with, very friendly and knowledgeable. I’ll be going back to have more done by then.

JE
Joey E.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
03/21/2018
Fast service
Jeff (service manager) took care of me even though what I wanted to do they stopped performing after 3 PM. Thanks for the accommodation and great service.