AA
San Mateo, CA
Lexus GS 430
12/05/2018
On point advice
My older daily driver had a host of issues. Jeff was able to help prioritize and plan the order in which to address them all. Very cordial and understanding to his customers needs.

JZ
Joe Z.
Nissan Murano
11/27/2018
Tremendous Service!
Many Thanks Again. I needed a service right before the Thanksgiving Day Holiday and I was in and out quickly.
Great Job.

Joe Z.

Larry S.
Audi SQ5
11/21/2018
Professional and complete service
Precision has been working on my SQ5 for 3-years now including all services. Jeff recommended some upgrades that made the car more fun and reliable. Now they check for recalls and maintain my car in peak performance. I recommend Precision to all my friends.

Mike L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business does everything right.

Morgan Hill, CA
Audi S3
11/16/2018
Worked with Manufacturer Of New 7 Speed DSG Transmission Software Until Software Instillation issues were All Resolved
Very pleased with quality of work and willingness to work with manufacturer of new 7 Speed DSG software to ensure correct and problem free instillation.
Improvement in transmission performance performance has put a smile on my face.
Thanks for following through Precision Motorwoks and making my investment a success!

AA
Abboud Tony A.
San Mateo, CA
Audi S6
German car geek heaven
Don’t let the title throw you off, this is a great place to bring your German toys to have general services and high end tunes completed. Audi S lines, BMW M series and Mercedes AMG proficient!

Mark C.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
The best shop around
Jeff is the man. These guys do excellent work. Turn around time is super quick, they do very good and clean work, best shop I’ve been to around here.

Bill H.
Porsche 911
11/15/2018
Once again Jeff provded a great service on time and ready to go! Always on time at a good value!

AW
Alan W.
Clovis, CA
06/30/2018
Bringing back my sick Audi S5 was a piece of cake for Precision !!
My AudibS5 kept throwing a warning light, and nobody could figure it out. I left mine with Precision for the day, and walked down to Santana Row, and to the mall. I got back at 5:30, and my car was ready to go...problem fixed, oil changed, front brakes replaced with ceramic, and comprehensive diagnostic done. It runs like a top now, with no problems whatsoever. Thanks, Jeff !!

06/22/2018
disappointed
I came here to have some general maintenance work done and was left feeling very disappointed with the work done. Oil change may have been done incorrectly as I received a dashboard warning that the crankcase was overfilled with oil. The manufacturer states that this may damage the engine. I told them to unclog the windshield washer nozzles but this was not done or even looked at even though I reminded them the day I picked up my car. Spent $700.00 for general maintenance and ended up with more headaches instead of peace of mind. They also diagnosed my car incorrectly which would have been additional expense so luckily I took my car to the Audi dealer for the additional work needed. Not the kind of place I want to take my $70,000 S5 for repair or maintenance work.

James G.
San Francisco, CA
Audi S3
06/17/2018
Great customer service and knowledgeable team
Precision Motorworks customer service is amazing. Jeff is very transparent with the pricing and doesn't try to up-sale. I came in without an appointment for a Stage 1 upgrade. Very happy with the results.

Steve H.
Freedom, CA
06/15/2018
Jeff and team was very detailed through out the process. They called before the job was perform to explain the work that was going to be perform. During pick up they walked me step by step on the job to ensure I was satisfied with the job.

HV
Harry V.
06/15/2018
2001 330Ci Service
Always expect and get the best service from these guys. Highly recommend!

WB
Wendy B.
Porsche Cayenne
06/08/2018
they care
They have serviced our Porsche, with 168,000 miles, for years. The work is always done right, usually have the car returned early and priced right. Good guys, very easy to work with, candid, clear...about as good as it gets.

James M.
Milpitas, CA
06/02/2018
Don't want to be sitting on the side of the raod waiting for a tow truck? Take your car to Precision Motorworks!
Jeff and Chris seemingly know the typical points of failure for every make and model of automobile I have owned. When I first went to Precision, I told them that my priority was to make sure that no one in my family, my self-included, was ever stranded on the side of the road with a breakdown. Since that time, they have proactively maintained all my vehicles and I have never had to worry about a breakdown. They periodically send me an email when something needs attention, so I don't have to try to remember when something is coming due. The best part is that I get better service from, Jeff and Chris than I have ever received from a dealer and, it is at significant savings when compared to the dealer prices.

EB
Ernesto B.
San Martin, CA
06/01/2018
EXCELLENT WORK
They took care of my 2006 Audi most of my parts under the hood are after market took it to the dealer many time and couldn't' t find the issue (many chip issues) also many shops in the area over 1yr and a half with no luck came across Precision Motorworks and Jeff over there took care of all the problems and issue and knew what to do EXCELLENT WORK also along with the replace A/C and Transmission shifting timing work excellent place for up grade your car
Especial in German cars

Denny L.
Campbell, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/31/2018
Great service and a great shop
I dropped off my car at 9 AM, and due to the shop being busy they would have it by the end of the day. I got a call by noon that the car was done. The service was faster than expected and the price of the service really good. The guys that work at the shop are great also, knowledgeable and approachable. Great guys, I would recommend them to anybody.

Clay B.
Atherton, CA
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gerardo. He said the staff members were able to work with him on delivery and pick-up times. They've even stayed late for them.

LL
Leia L.
Campbell, CA
Volkswagen GTI
05/18/2018
Always Perfect Service
Jeff and his team are by far the best, and I wouldn’t want anyone else to work on my car.

Jason B.
05/11/2018
Quick and great service!!!
Jeff and the staff here was awesome. My upgrade was quick, and straight forward to learn. They provided useful insight to products, and other upgrades. But they also didn't force you to going with their recommendations. Rather, they just encouraged customers to install what they feel comfortable with.

I'll definitely go to them if I decide to upgrade some other parts on my car.