Business Solutions

Precision Performance

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SQ
Sal Q.
06/24/2022
Another successful visit
The guys are excellent. I have all my cars serviced by them. This time it was my 2016 BMW. I brought it in for a routine oil change and check up. After...

Tom S.
Great and efficient service
No surprises when presented with bill. Full transparency during service on additional work that needed to be performed.

06/02/2022
Dreaded engine warning light!
Fixed. With full explanation and what to expect going forward. Really great work and only do what’s required. Very very fair.

GP
Gary P.
Fixed Blake’s and safety check
Great service. Could not be happier

Larry S.
05/31/2022
Auto
Appears as good work, I like them so far as a new customer. They could improve a bit on communication. Going back for additional work.