Latest Review over 6 years ago

07/31/2012 Category: Service
David said that they do great work in a timely manner.

05/31/2012 Category: Service
David said they are willing to do anything, anywhere, anytime, and at anyplace. He coordinates a fleet. They work well with him.

Tom M.
05/26/2012
Honest Repair Service
I had called several other auto repair services and Premier Auto was one of the only companies that called me back with an actual estimate. I took my jeep to a local shop who is a big name around here in Colorado Springs and they gave me a price after looking at it of $1000.00 stating that I would need lots of labor as well as new parts. I drove home and called Premier Auto who when they came out told me it was just a loose fitting on the high pressure line into my power steering pump which the other shop said all needed to be replaced! These guys are the real deal! They told me straight up what was going on and only charged me a minimal service fee instead of the $450.00 estimate they made based on the original call. Very Honest Company! Everyone needs to use these guys for all your car repair needs!!

Sincerely,
Tom Mallon
Colorado Springs, CO 80923

RE
Rick E.
03/08/2012 Category: Service
Rick said they do the job well and they provide great customer service. They are great to deal with. He said he feels he gets a good deal for his money. He would definitely recommend them to others.

Jimmy L.
02/16/2012 Category: Service
Jimmy said this business had competitive prices.

SE
Steve E.
02/10/2012 Category: Service
Steve said this business is professional and honest.

Christine B.
Peyton, CO
02/05/2012
My savior
The stars alighned when I had my accident on Thirsday afternoon. Dave happened to be right behind me at the time. He stopped, called the police, came and checked on me, stayed with me the entire time until my husban d could get there and then he towed my car out of the gulley and drove it to the body shop on Friday. Great service and a great person.

Janet F.
12/27/2011 Category: Service
Janet said she would like to thank this business because they know what they're doing.

BW
Ben W.
12/20/2011 Category: Service
Ben said the service was done fast and he received a good price.

Richard C.
12/13/2011 Category: Service
Richard said they are good, quick, and respectful.

Shea H.
12/02/2011
I hired Premier Auto Handling to fix a large dent in my rear bumper. They were able to get it 98% gone at 1/5 the price of all the other bids I received.

James B.
11/28/2011 Category: Service
James said that they have good customer service. He mentioned that it took some time to get done but they had issues getting the clutch warranty dealt with.

NA
Nora Lee A.
11/13/2011
When it comes to Premier Auto~There is NO Competition!!
Davdi Abbott is outstanding in customer service and repairs!! He has come to my rescue on two seperate occassions and has far surprassed any auto handling I have had in all my years. He did everything possible to make sure I was accomodated, worked endlessly to ensure my needs were met and left me with top notch service and a fully repaired car!!

Brandon H.
08/18/2011
David Abbott = Great Teacher
Dave replaced my rear brake pads & checked my SRS problem & is very good at explaining & teaching about mechanical repairs & is a wealth of knowledge.

08/11/2011
Premier Auto Handling has been doing work for us on all our vehicles for 2 years. Mr. Abbott is very dependable. Costs are reasonable and the work is very reliable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a mobile auto service.