Premier Nissan of Fremont

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

SJ
Scott J.
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Don't bring any of your car here for service or even talk anyone here
On May 12th I checked in my 2013 Gtr r35 into this dealership under full warranty. Frankie Gonzalez checked me in with some weird preliminary estimate on my car which I thought was weird since the warranty still existed.

I had the following checked:
Left paddle shifter showing resistance
Ac knob loose
Clunking noise in the rear end

These guys are very INEXPERIENCED with the gtr like they never seen a lowered vehicle before with undercarriage scrapes and impact from bumps/uneven road.

1) The so called Gtr specialist Scott (older white guy) told me my paddle shifter have been refinished before and now showing milky color with scratches all over, hence cannot be warrantied. Well.. Guess what, this is how the paddles' finish look like when new exclusively for 2013&2014 Gtr.
2) Ac knob is functional as tested and works flawless
3) The clunking noise was unknown but only happens in reverse when steering wheel is turned. I wanted to replicate the noise right away and Frankie insisted to have the Gtr checked by the Gtr mechanic only.

The main concern was the clunking noise. These guys never tried isolate the noise but to bad mouth how much scrapes & damage is underneath the vehicle like this is their first Gtr they see in the service department. Long story short, due to the loose shield panels from all the fragile Nissan plastic fasteners that break during removal to do the maintenance. Premier Nissan does not want to investigate further because (1) paddle shifter may have been tampered and (2) loss of fasteners and bolts missing and stated in their own terms that my car has been in an accident and isn't willing to touch the vehicle (1 owner clean Carfax). I was frustrated because they never pointed out the issue and still charged me $161 for the warranty work which they are NOT legally to do.
Loose panels does not void any type of warranty just so you know.

On May 14th afternoon, I was charged $161 and didn't even get a courtesy vacuum & car wash. This is not how you treat any owners that come into your dealership. I left with my beloved Gtr immediately fearing they will intentionally damage the vehicle from their inexperienced tech.

I took it to another Nissan the following day. I was greeted with politeness and within a few hours of diagnostic, I was told the parts were faulty and indeed in warranty coverage. I pay $0 for all the issues I listed above.

I will be posting my experience on all the forums and call Nissan of North America on how much fraud Is going on in this place.

Service manager is Brian which called me with false accusation, and gets worked up of being butt hurt that other dealer is getting paid to work on my car.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GET SCAMMED!
Whether you have warranty or not, these guys will make any excuses to not work on your car and take your money regardless.

GA
Gaurav A.
Santa Clara, CA
12/01/2015 Category: Sales
I could not give lower than one star
this place is the worst place to buy a car. I would not recommend anyone buying from here. I purchased a car and since then I have not been able to talk to the finance guy who sold me a package. Since the package was refundable, I request for cancellation and this dealership has turned a blind eye to it. As a result I visited the dealership to get a proof of cancellation. Now after 2 months of cancellation, they have not given me my money back. It is a fraud dealership.

LC
Li-Pin C.
11/18/2015 Category: Service
The office is very clean and staff are very helpful. I was also pleased to use their free shuttle on the day of service. They brought me home after I left my car for service and pick me up from home when the car was ready. I could used my time to do more meaningful things other than watching TV in the waiting room.

Anonymous avatar
Sun Bollywood Llc
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Very good sales person
Mustafa Majeed is very good sales person. He gave exact quote, quick sales / leasing process, immediate response to the text message, etc.

Julius P.

Sunnyvale, CA
NISSAN VERSA NOTE
11/03/2015 Category: Sales
Exceptional Sales Team
Exceptional customer service in a comfortable yet positively energetic atmosphere. Every staff person genuinely smiles. Guided through each step of the sales process, no one hurries you, very knowledgeable, making sure all questions are answered. Most of my questions were answered before I asked. Each person you work with functions as a Team Member not an individual. Willing to overcome and work to resolve issues or obstacles. And...A Great selection of vehicles. I love my new Nissan and I love having a place that I can trust who will take care of all my car care needs.

HC
Harikrishna C.
poor service
My experience at your dealership was no where near Truly Exceptional. In fact, to put it mildly, I feel cheated.
When I went there for my first service few months back, I was told that the first 2 services were complimentary. But this time, he claimed that is not the case and he did the Nissan Schedule 1, 15000 mile service on my car when my car had only 10K miles and my car in no way fell under the schedule 1 category. He never even asked me any questions to determine if I fall under Schedule 1 or Schedule 2. I was charged about $265 for this service. When I called other dealers their quote was way less for Schedule 1, 15000 miles service.
When I insisted that he previously told me that the first 2 services were free, he asked if I had anything in writing. He now claimed that the first 2 minor services were free and the next minor service would be at 18 months. When I asked if he can give that in writing, he wouldn't do that. He also lied to me that the service that was done on my car was necessary as part of the lease agreement. ( I leased my Leaf).
A recall repair was also done on my car, he never explained anything about it. I saw the recall repair description later in the documentation that was given after the service. I also received no communication from Nissan regarding the recall repair.

HC

Charles L.
Mountain View, CA
NISSAN VERSA
service
service was high quality and fast.

MZ

VJ
Vivek J.
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Not very satisfied
I was there to service my Nissan Leaf this Friday Oct 16th.
I am majorly dissatisfied with the service

I came in at 9AM and was told it will take 1hr to 1hr 15min to service. So I decided to wait.
However by the time I got my car back it was 11AM (2hr 30min).

I don't have a problem with taking more time but if I had known it would take that much time, I would have gone home and completed my work. It was a working day for me and I had to miss a meeting due to this delay

I sincerely hope you will do something about it

RY
Rachel Y.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
I bought Nissan Rogue and five-year service plan two years ago. I'm glad I bought the service plan! The service is excellent here - staff is super polite and helpful, waiting area is cozy, my car has been taken care in great shape!

ZY