Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

James C.
11/10/2018
Phillip Mai, by James Culley
My sales consultant was Philip Mai. Philip was well-informed, courteous and personable. He greeted me in the lot and was is Interested in what I was looking for and never pushy, but was able to answer my questions. He offered to show me the features of the Juke that I was interested in. He let me move at my own pace and respected my need to have my wife come and look at the car. He and I talked by telephone several times and as we got closer to the final transaction he was, again, never pushed or pressured us. He let us make the decision and as we needed to speak with the manager about the the deal, compromises and the closing, he backed off and let the manager do his job. Once I had made the decision to purchase the car he continued to work with us on having the car prepped and helping me when I had left my garage door opener in the old car. He went out of his way to track down the old car and retrieve the garage door opener. I feel very strongly that Philip was one of the best salesman I have purchased a car from over the past 50 years. Premier Nissan is fortunate to have him as a sales consultant. I give him 5 Stars and 10 out of 10. Sincerely, James Culley: Purchased 2017 Juke on 11-9-2018

Matt M.
Belmont, CA
03/23/2018
Recommended By a Friend
Once got to Dealership, was Helped instantly and approved and the Overall Process was a Breeze.
-Great Service
-Well Mannered
- Well Educated

Thanks Anthony D.

TV
Tan K V.
NISSAN MURANO
02/28/2016 Category: Service
very good Nissan dealer for service
I always take my car to Premier Nissan San Jose for they taking care my car, the service department every nice and they do they good job, special Randall Kennedy is the service advisor i like the most, he is very friendly to me. Recommendation dealer to service for your car.

NR

Jim B.
NISSAN PATHFINDER
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Randall was very friendly
Great staff, friendly people.

Deanna H.

PJ
Pruthav J.
NISSAN LEAF
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Great service with a no-hassle process
Was on work call when I walked into the service. The service manager completed all the necessary paperwork with me barely concentrating. Additionally, he offered me drop off and pick up service to nearby Starbucks. The car was returned at the promised time.

EV
Ernest V.
02/17/2016 Category: Service
I went into the shop and they were right on me to take care of me and Randal Kennedy helped me and his service was great thank you so much

Simran S.
NISSAN LEAF
Doc Rocks
The recent service experience was awesome Thanks to Doc Whitmore who explained everything pre and post the service...very knowledgeable and professional.

MT
Mayra T.
02/15/2016 Category: Sales
it was fast compared to the dealership from back home.

Diane L.
NISSAN ROGUE
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful

KP
Kaaren P.
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Premier Nissan San Jose provides the best customer service ever!
Doc Whitmore and Jonathan have both assisted me with taking care of my issues while providing important discounts whenever possible!

TC
Thuy T C.
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Highly professional, very friendly service!

Jean C.
Palo Alto, CA
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Clean garage, courteous staff, good waiting area and clean bathrooms.
Premier Nissan San Jose makes the dreaded maintenance trip as great as it can be. The shop is clean and easy to navigate, the waiting room had a table where I could get some work done while I waited. And the rest rooms were very clean and accessible. It could not been less painful. I probably got more work done there than at my desk!

Ruby G.
Waiting room is good!
Good service!

Donald A M.
Slow
3 hours for a 30 minute oil change.

AA
Andrew H A.
NISSAN TITAN
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful, great service.
I often bring my Titan in for service without a previously scheduled appointment and I've never had a problem getting my truck done the same day, usually within a couple of hours.

TN
Tramy N.
NISSAN CUBE
Efficiency
Fast service

BG
Baldemar G.
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Job well done and completed on a timely manner