Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5rating 4.1111111
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

Joseph B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Preston was great

Ues
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/21/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.

Kimberly M.
Hubbard, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Engine issues
They got my engine replaced at on 900 bucks to me. I was expecting to pay about 2500 but they worked with Hyundai and got it replaced out of good will
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/20/2019

EL
Edward L.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
It’s only my first time there I had a good experience but I would be more visits to rate you better
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/18/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

KT
Keith T.
Greenville, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Parts department was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Preston called after I put in my review, then offered to look at the car to make sure there was no further problem at no cost to me. That was a great relief. We set up the meeting for the following Monday and set an appointment. They pressure tested it to be sure there was no further leaks. Provided a free oil change. We will keep an eye on the oil levels, which to this point have been amazing. Rarely had to add even 1/4 of a quart between oil changes, so I hope we will keep that consistency. Preston has done all that I could ask to make things right. Thank you Preston for stepping up and making sure it was as right as you could make it. Integrity is a hard thing to find in the automobile business and I'm glad to say you have helped me see yours is still in tact.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Parts department was very knowledgeable and helpful.
I have been treated well by Preston over the years. I am somewhat disappointed in the car in this event. We haven't had a problem other than regular maintenance since buying it. I learned that it is a common problem with the Hyundai Sonata, so I am disappointed that it wasn't recalled or something. Trying to be fair to Preston, cars are complicated today and the question of whether it was under warranty or not hindered me from a proper diagnosis sooner which would have made this a less painful experience.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/18/2019

SORRY ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING. WE WERE GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO HELP. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT CUSTOMER.

RY
Richard Y.
Brookfield, OH
02/13/2019 Category: Service
on time service
had the repair done promptly
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/14/2019

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Preston service department review
Will not return.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 02/08/2019

SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE. LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN HELP YOU.

Marc D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The people! Everyone is customer service oriented, respectful and helpful.
This is a great place for service of my 2015 Genesis G80!
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/29/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Mark B.
Cortland, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly. Keeps me informed throughout the repair process.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/29/2019

Arthur S.
Pulaski, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019 Category: Service
My critique
I don't think I have anything to complain about. There is tv and coffee, a restroom, vending machines, pleasant people. What more could you want from a dealer? The only thing I asked was that they let me select the day and time for my car service. They set one for me and I had to change it because my husband had a doctor appt. at the original time my appt. was scheduled.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/28/2019

Judith A.
2006 Hyundai Azera
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Simply the Best
How could perfection be improved? I would trust my car with no one else.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/21/2019

HL
Hugh L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
clean and service rep,
better than past experiance
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/14/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Jim S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous Service Dept
Oil Change. Easy to schedule and prompt with the service. Usual amount of wait time for this type of service.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/10/2019

JJ
Joanne J.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
excellent service, very courteous personnel, nice surroundings to wait
Always a nice place to get car work done. Very prompt.

GC
Gay C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Much obliged!
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUSTOMER.

BA
Brian A.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Super nice guy in the service department. I was in and out super fast.

Mercer, PA
Excellent service!
I brought my vehicle in with a hard-to-reproduce noise. The technician worked with me to reproduce the sound and solved the problem. I am quite certain that few shops would have been able to solve this so quickly. Nice job!
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. I AM SO GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

VY
Vikki Y.
Greenville, PA
Fast and efficient.
I love the service. Very fast. Very friendly staff.

Lucinda, PA
FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH
LOVE PRESTON HYUNDAI OF SHARON. WE HAVE BOUGHT OUR LAST 3 CARS THERE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. Thanks Preston Hyundai!!!!
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 01/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.