Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5rating 3.0000025rating 3.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EH
Elizabeth H.
New Wilmington, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
They explained everything very well and all the staff I interacted with were pleasant and friendly.

TL
Tracy L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied customer
Totally satisfied with the service & the friendliness of the staff.

Suzanne S.
Hubbard, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Have dealt with Hyundai of Sharon for many years and am confident with the service provided
The above says it all.

Mary P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
always treat me well and close for me to get to
I have always been treated well at this dealership by everyone. Particularly my salesman Angelo Barletto and Brent Ruby in the service department, and the young lady that handled my service on 10-5. The guys back in the car wash also treat me well. I love my Hyundai Elantra adn I used to be a Chevy person!! God bless, Kathy Paolinellie (Mary K)
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 10/11/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

CP
Christina P.
Farrell, PA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Customer Service
Preston Hyundai Sharon always provide excellent service and always make you feel welcome.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 10/05/2018

GW
Glenn W.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Immediate service was available at time.
A possibility of getting service done on a relatively short notice was comforting.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 10/03/2018

SE
Shawn E.
Masury, OH
09/30/2018
Electra
very happy and satisfied with my new car the salesmen couldn't have been better

Greenville, PA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil change visit
Know your going thru changes, but there’s just something missing since Don Colucci left, it’s just not the same
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 10/01/2018

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
I was very scared to purchase a new car on my own, being a young adult I was rejected by a few dealers and I was feeling very discouraged after being turned away by the other dealerships. Trevor from Preston Ford is awesome. He listened to my concerns and made me a deal I couldn't refuse! The owner of the dealership even came in and shook my hand and asked how my experience was going and honestly I felt so comfortable there. I got a great deal on a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Sport! They were patient with me and I left a very satisfied customer! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used car! The staff is super nice and I will be back for my next car! Thank you guys for being awesome!
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 10/01/2018

GC
Gay C.
Sharpsville, PA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Thank you to all the skilled, knowledgeable service employees that have kept my Tucson serviced a little over 13 years!
BRENT E R., SERVICE MANAGER from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/27/2018

Marian H.
West Middlesex, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018 Category: Service
This is one of the best dealerships I have dealt with. Excellent service, great prices, comfortable waiting room with free coffee and breakfast bars. Service was quick and they gave me a free car wash.

BA
Brian A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Oil Change and tire rotation in and out in about 30minute.
RACHEAL L. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your great survey.  We value your time and appreciate your business.

Robin S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
I brought my car in to have a rear window wiper blade replaced and a new battery in my key. I left the car and told them I would be back to pick it up. Shortly after I left the car there the Service Dept called to let me know they noticed my inspection was due in October and asked if I wanted it done since my car was there. I truly appreciate their call and it saved me another trip to have it inspected. I would highly recommend their service dept...they care about their customers!!
BRENT E R., SERVICE MANAGER from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/25/2018

Rory B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Professional
I had a great experience at Preston and was even able to resolve an issue for my father’s Hyundai during the same visit.

West Middlesex, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service, took too long
Several repairs were needed on my vehicle that was under warranty. The time these repairs took to be completed kept extending by days. They serviced the vehicle well, but I would have liked more updates on when it would be completed.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

PV
Penny V.
Sharpsville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
It is easy to schedule appointments. They are thorough with the repairs.
I would highly recommend this dealership. I feel that they listen and respond to customer needs.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Like the service dept crew

KP
Kelly P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
Timely appointment, clean an comfortable waiting area, fast service, thorough explanations— what more can one ask for???

BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Michael B.
Farrell, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
No title
Love the fact that the issues with my Veloster were all fixed and covered under warranty but I will not get serviced there because I work for an auto repair shop and do all my maintenance myself.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/12/2018

Mineral Ridge, OH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Diagnosis
I was pleased mechanics were able to quickly ferret out dead mice in my blower motor as the source of a foul odor in my 2017 Sonata. I was in and out in only 90 minutes which, as busy as they were that morning, I thought was very respectful of my time.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/10/2018