Overall Rating 4.7272766/5Overall Rating 4.7272766/5Overall Rating 4.7272766/5Overall Rating 4.7272766/5rating 4.7272766
Overall Rating 2.61364/5Overall Rating 2.61364/5rating 2.61364rating 2.61364rating 2.61364

Michael L.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
07/15/2018 Category: Service
As always, great service!
Jeff Frazier is awesome. He has always treated us as we've been life-long friends. Have never had a bad experience here. All the other service members are also very friendly and helpful.

Afton, VA
Dog friendly
Nice to be allowed to have my dog wait with me in the Customer Lounge.

LC

CR
Craig R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
service
Curteous, knowlegable, friendly service managers
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and travel check up
Adjusted my appt. last minute and only had small window of time - very understanding and accommodating!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

Chris H.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
Always Great Service
I've been bringing my cars to Jim Price for 20 years and have consistently received excellent service. They diagnose the problems correctly, charge a fair price, and deliver on schedule. My service advisor, Jeff Frazier, is unfailingly friendly, helpful and professional. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

FS
Frederick S.
Richmond, VA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Best dealership seen in my 60years of driving
Jim Price is truly the best experience one can have in automotive service. This highest quality is due to the professionalism of staff such as Jeff Frazier and Jimmy Hughes. People that you respect and trust. 5 Stars!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Debra S.
Waynesboro, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
The people at Jim Price Chevrolet is very nice and the service is wonderful
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

EF
Ellis F.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept.--fast friendly--expert techs.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

AR
Arthur R.
Bumpass, VA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I feel a valued customer and trust the analysis and work done.
concerned service, good explanations, top flight waiting room, confidence that car will be properly looked at and cared for
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

WOW! Thanks for that great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Michael M.
Shipman, VA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Best Service, best Dealership anywhere
I’ve purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership and coordinated 1 more for my daughter. I have all my service performed (even when I’ve owned vehicles not purchased here). These folks are first rate and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!!!

Glen Allen, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2018 Category: Service
50,000 mile service
Very timely!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

July L.
Crozet, VA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Team
Daniel Cole, Jeff Frazier, and the service team are a pleaure to work with!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
State Inspection and 6th month service
They got my car in and out in no time. I have been going here for years. They always do great work!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

Shikena W.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The staff are so friendly and it shows they enjoy there job

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Consistent excellent service
That says it all. The service team is friendly, professional, more than competent, and provide consistent, excellent, honest service.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

WB
William B.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Performance is great and quick.
Accommodations are great.Jeff service writer does a great job every
time I need service.Couldn't be more satisfied.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

CK
Cornelia K.
Gordonsville, VA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Excellence Again
Superior customer service. Experience has taught me to come here- no where else. Jeff Frasier is terrific!