2083 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5Overall Rating 4.65385/5rating 4.65385
Overall Rating 2.63462/5Overall Rating 2.63462/5rating 2.63462rating 2.63462rating 2.63462

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Friendly, Inviting, pleasant waiting area, and excellent service on my car.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Family
Every body makes you feel like family
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

Mary W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great staff ad service
Jeff F and Warren L are wonderful to work with and Price has my loyalty.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

SF
Susan F.
Troy, VA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeff Frazier and his service team are the best. Thank you so much.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

RY
Richard Y.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The Service!
Daniel and team are the best! Always a pleasure doing business!
234,000 miles and you guys keep it going!
Thanks!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Daniel and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Team is always friendly, courteous and thorough.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

Earlysville, VA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service on time and reasonable
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

KH
Karla H.
Stanardsville, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Consistently great service!
No surprises or disappointments. I always receive great and courteous service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

RI
Real I.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Great rates, they get the job done.
I have owned four Hyundai's all from Jim Price Hyundai. You can throw 1 Kia in as well. That should explain why I like Jim Price Hyundai. I purchased my Hyundai's from Warren Loeser and make sure I have Jeff Frazier do all of my maintenance work. I stay at Price Hyundai because of them. I LIKE MY HYUNDAI.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Stanardsville, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Daniel Cole, good to work with, polite and friendly.
Would not recommend the car, Hyundai, but would dealer ship.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we hope that the way Daniel and the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

LF
Lauren F.
Earlysville, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience!
The whole process of scheduling the appointment, dropping and picking up my car went very smoothly. I had planned to wait in the comfortable waiting room but had to go home unexpectedly. The shuttle driver graciously modified his planned route to accommodate me. The service was completed earlier than expected, but even though my wait would have been less than I had planned, going home and picking up my the car the next day worked out better for me. Thanks Jeff and the entire service team!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing more excellent experiences!

Barboursville, VA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Everyone was very polite and professional. This is the only place I take my car to get serviced.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Michelle C.
2008 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Jeff at Hyundai service is patience and attentive to all customer needs. I Will recommend and continue serving my car at this dealership all because the excellent customer experience Jeff provides .
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and we hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

Denise S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, competent, prompt repairs!
Always a good experience, especially nice when you have an issue that needs to be taken care of right away. Jeff Frazier is the best. Thank you to the entire team for keeping my "elderly" Hyundai up to snuff.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

02/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and exceptional service
They were able to fix my vehicle the same day it was brought in even though it was an unexpected situation. They were even able to accommodate my need for a loaner vehicle while mine was being fixed.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

LC
Larry C.
Greenwood, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
As usual the service was great.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

VC
Vincent C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Why worry when you have a Service Adviser who knows what to do?
This year will mark 11 years I've been a customer at Price Hyundai. Jeff Frazier(Hyundai Service Adviser) has worked with me to get the best service I've ever had at any dealership. Kudos to Jeff and Price Hyundai!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your  business and your positive feedback!

Daniel M.
Lovingston, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall and rattle
Brought my 2018 Sante Fe Sport in for a “rattle” when I turned. They found rocks in the splash pan and completed a Recall. In and out in 2 hours.

Louisa, VA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Went in to get my car service it was fast and the staff was friendly