Overall Rating 4.6399994/5Overall Rating 4.6399994/5Overall Rating 4.6399994/5Overall Rating 4.6399994/5rating 4.6399994
Overall Rating 2.64/5Overall Rating 2.64/5rating 2.64rating 2.64rating 2.64

KP
Kimberly P.
Scottsville, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
45K checkup/1st visit
They were punctual, listened to my concerns & friendly.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

DQ
David Q.
Crozet, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Na
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Donaphine S.
Madison, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
personnel
The personnel are very welcoming. I enjoy waiting for the service to be completed!!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

KE
Kenneth E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
High quality of service; integrity in pricing; friendly personnel
It is great to have trust in the organization that services one's car. In my case, I trust Daniel and his staff - to treat me fairly and competently - and the service is always "done with a smile" and a level of personal winsomeness that is a blessing.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and we hope that the way Daniel and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

Crozet, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Price Hyundai Service is the Best
The professional way in which all my service needs are addressed is consistent proof that the Hyundai Service Team is well trained and committed to providing dependable service for its Hyundai owners. Whether I am seeking regular maintenance support or the correction of a serious problem, I know I can count on my Price service team.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!!!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jeff Frazier is always wonderful!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

AW
Alice W.
Orange, VA
Wonderful Service
The gentleman that waiting on me was very friendly/professional. I sit in the waiting room while the oil change was getting done, the room very clean, nice and comfortable. The oil change was completed in a timely matter, they also wash my car, It was greatly appreciated.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

PH
Phyllis H.
Warrenton, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Jeff Frazier is the greatest manager for taking care of my needs.
You've got the best!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

Afton, VA
Jeff Frazer
Great Service as always!

Hyundai Service
Service on my 2016 Hyundai Tucson was impeccable. The technician performed the maintenance I had requested in a professional manner. The Service Advisor explained all the maintenance that was performed on the vehicle.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

Chrissie H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Got her done
Did what needed to be done quickly and advised of other issues.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

RL
Rochelle L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Help
Jeff Frazier is always so helpful. We are liyal to your dealership because of him.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

VL
Victoria L.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied, Always!
Price Hyundai has always provided excellent customer service and service! My Service Advisor, Daniel, greets me by name and is always pleasant. Shuttle service is very punctual and nice drivers. I'll continue visiting Price for all my Sonata needs!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

BA
Brian A.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Love the service!
I have always been happy with the service at Jim Price. It is done right the first time, and in a timely manner. This is why I buy my cars at Jim Price, for the excellent price and service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Jane F.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Personal service, ease of making appointments, friendly Staff, special requests carried out

LC
Laura C.
Ruckersville, VA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Jeff in the service department
The reason I choose to have my vehicle serviced at this location is because of Jeff in service. I trust him and he is always pleasant.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. Please let us know what we could have done to achieve 5 stars. We take any suggestions seriously. You can simply reply to this message or call me at your convenience.

Carol C.

Carl A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Price Hyundai service is great!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

John B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Five Words: Jeff Frazier/Peyton Dickerson/Daniel
Jeff is the greatest service manager I've encounter in my many many years of service. For over 40 years, prior to encountering Jeff, I have avowed and kept the vow never to return to a dealership due to the simple fact they are ripoffs. Still True today in my humble opinion. In the past, . I would alway take my new car to a reputable non dealership. Then in walk Jeff and His able counterpart Daniel. and the ever competent Peyton. Now I take my car to Jeff only. He is a shining star for Hyundai. Just for info, I am no kin or have any type of social relationship with Jeff/Peyton/ nor Daniel They are just honest people who looks out for their customers. Peyton Dickerson is perhaps the most able mechanic I 've encountered in my long life. Daniel, is always there for anything, no matter what. I am thankful for this trio.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the great review!We look forward to serving you in the future.