GH
Palmyra, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Very nice service experience
Service was done quickly and professionally.
Will return with my other Hyundai.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Reset
They forgot to reset my car each time so when I start it, it says I need service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback!

HW
Hannah W.
Ruckersville, VA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Gordon w
Service is always excellent
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

KH
Karla H.
Stanardsville, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Still great service
My only concern on this service appointment was that I was required to wait for a week to get my car in. For many, MANY years I have been able to get an appointment within only a day or two of calling.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are still on a reduced schedule because of COV-19 and we hope to be back on our normal schedule soon. We appreciate your business and your patience!

Virginia Beach, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Price Automotive
Exceptional people dedicated to service and performance.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

DJ
Dannielle J.
Orange, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/16/2020 Category: Service
customer
Get great service every time.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

CF
Carolyn F.
Buckingham, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Good Service, always able to get in most of time when I need to
Scheduled my appointment, got there right on time and was in and out in just over 60-90 minutes. Great Service. Everything went really smooth.

Ramona B.
Louisa, VA
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Awful management, racist!!!
Ray the manger is racist. He tried you take advantage of me being African and a female. I told him the transmission was bad. My daughter took the car in and told Daniel that the transmission was bad. He told her he was 90% sure the car was fixed. It wasn’t. Now waiting to replace the transmission. I was told it was ordered. Ray lied. I had to go in and show my registration that it was my car. Then I was told by Ray the manger it would be orders the day I came in. Wow!!!! He lied. I will NEVER return to Jim Price!!! Ray needs to be fired!!! Stop lying and trying to take advantage of African women!!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for responding to our survey. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. When we get a survey less than 5 stars we always try to use the customer’s suggestions to make the experience better. Thank you for your feedback.

Dale W.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Fixed once again
Same problem persists and gets fixed and presents itself several months later Perhaps it is the car itself!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and yourfeedback.

ES
Elizabeth S.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Lil Red
I took my car in for an oil change, and before any work was done was informed that filters needed to be changed and that I was do for free state inspection because I had broght my car at Jim Price that I didn't know about, I have been paying for my state inspections since I bought my car almost 5 years ago.
I had previously had my tires rotated because of a screw in my tire when I took it in for the oil change the tires had been put back in the order they were originally in even they I advised I didn't need to have them rotated, when I saw this I went back in to the Hyundai service desk and spoke with Daniel who apologized and had this rectified within ten minutes and I was on my way.
There is only one thing, the right rear light has to be replaced it seems like every time I have to get my car inspected that needs to be replaced that leads me to believe there is an electrical issue that I at this time can't afford to have checked at this time.
Even in this time of a pandemic I was able to get my car work done in a timely manner so thank you for you workers.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Curtis B.
North Garden, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/05/2020 Category: Service
GREAT JOB
It's always a pleasant experience to get service at Jim Price. Daniel Is always cordial and polite. He does everything he can do to make the experience one that will make me return next time I need service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Daniel and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

EK
Ed K.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Daniel
Thanks
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

SJ
Stephen J.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Family
They always treat me like I was the only person in the dealership.
Just like you are family
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

MT
Matthew T.
Ruckersville, VA
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Routine service
First bad experience ever here this is my second vehicle I bought here I am chalking it up to the coronavirus.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

05/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Truthfulness
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback.