1958 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6470602/5Overall Rating 4.6470602/5Overall Rating 4.6470602/5Overall Rating 4.6470602/5rating 4.6470602
Overall Rating 2.62745/5Overall Rating 2.62745/5rating 2.62745rating 2.62745rating 2.62745

PL

Russell S.
Zion Crossroads, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service every time
Bought my 2014 Elantra at Price and that's the only place I'll take it for service. Excellent every time!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

DK
Darrell K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Jeff F is the glue that holds the ship together .. outstanding customers as always ... Well Done Jeff!!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and we hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

Family
Jim price the entire dealership when you are there treats you like you are a welcome family member
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

Janet L.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/18/2018 Category: Service
TOP-NOTCH CAR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I had another great experience at Jim Price Hyundai when I took my car in for an inspection and check-up recently. As usual, everyone was super competent, efficient and cordial! Top-notch car AND customer service and I’m always greeted by smiles and friendly, familiar faces - not to mention great prices! This dealership has become like my ‘automotive family’! They took wonderful care of me and my car and I highly recommend them to everyone!!! Thank you!!!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the great review!!! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2018 Category: Service
amazing!!
They were so fast with servicing and inspecting my car I was honestly shocked. Also, they provided free transportation for me for when I was without my car and gave me a couple services free of charge, which I really appreciated. I'll definitely come back here next time :)
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

John R.
Zion Crossroads, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
No comment needed
No comment needed
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

BC
Brian C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Close to home.
They do a great job.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.

John G.
Mineral, VA
Great service as always!
I have always had great service at Jim Price Hyundai! They really take care of my car, which I use for work and put a lot of miles on.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

HN
Harold N.
Crozet, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine service
My Santa Fe told me it needed service. I got in exactly at my appointment time and the work was done quickly and correctly. I am very happy with my car and the dealership.

Dale D.
Afton, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
I trust this place
I bought my Hyundai at Price, and I've always taken it back there for service. I like going to a place where they have my car's "health records", and where I know the people. The waiting room is comfortable (except this time they were out of Animal Crackers), and there is a driver who will take you where ever you want to go. They do good work.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
No words. The rating says it all!

Jared F.
Scottsville, VA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Thoughtful service
We have purchased 4 vehicles from Jim Price over the he years as our needs have changed with a growing family. They continue to work with us keeping our vehicles in great shape even with the high mileage we put on them. The service department understands our needs and treats our vehicle like it was their own. I’m grateful to have found a quality place to maintain our vehicle that is reasonable in cost and we trust.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

FN
Fabian N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service made by good upfront people like Jeff.
As always.... A okay

Louisa, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service & Brakes
Their work was timely and the cost was reasonable.
They keep me informed of needed service on a regular basis and work with me to get the service completed on my schedule.
I have been going to them, since 1998 and have purchased 3 cars from them in the past.

Mary R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
EVERYONE AT PRICE HYUNDAI ARE GREAT
I'VE ALWAYS HAD GREAT SERVICE WITH PRICE HYUNDAI EVERYONE IS VERY PERSONABLE AND HELPFUL, ESPECIALLY JEFF.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Recent oil change
Recent oil change was timely and efficient. Shuttle gave me a ride home. No issues with this service.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey. Please let us know what we could have done to achieve 5 stars? We take any suggestions seriously. You can simply reply to this message or call me at your convenience.

PH
Philip H.
Palmyra, VA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Personable and efficient service.
I was able to have my car serviced in a timely manner and I was fully satisfied with the process. Both are important to me.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

TC
Tiffany C.
New Canton, VA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff are friendly but for what I make in payments a month, all my oil changes should be free.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. I will forward your response to the sales department.

LH
Linda H.
Barboursville, VA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I always feel confident that the recommendations made are truthful and needed repairs. Jeff Frazier has been my service contact for many years and is very honest and pleasant.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback.