Overall Rating 4.6140363/5Overall Rating 4.6140363/5Overall Rating 4.6140363/5Overall Rating 4.6140363/5rating 4.6140363
Overall Rating 2.54386/5Overall Rating 2.54386/5rating 2.54386rating 2.54386rating 2.54386

John S.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jim Price Hyundai service
Go somewhere else. Too much to type. Just go elsewhere, save yourself the hassle.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for responding to our survey. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. When we get a survey less that 5 stars, we always try to use the customer's suggestions to make the experience better. Thank you for your feedback.

Louisa, VA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service writer and overall clean
Satisfied with oil change and treated fairly but watched the technician as he kept stopping to walk across the shop to talk to another technician - there was a lot of time wasted and I could have been out of there a lot quicker- air filter prices were too high - i could have gotten them half the price somewhere else when i googled them.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. Please let us know what we could have done to achieve 5 stars. We take any suggestions seriously. You can simply reply to this message or call me at your convenience.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
You’re family
The service manager Jeff
Always treats me like a family member
Everything is fixed the first time so you don’t have to return
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

HM
Heinz M.
Keswick, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Your sell person
I had Danny Deavers as my sell person he was fantastic, he has the best personality, friendly,
filled with smiles, just an overall happy person. love working with him.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

LC
Larry C.
Greenwood, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly folks helping us
Easy scheduling, good access, nice waiting area with snacks, always friendly folks, and they keep my car in great shape
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

Dumfries, VA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
David Quarles and Eric Hayslett
Jim Price Hyundai knew we were looking for two 2019 Hyundai accents and Jim Price staff didn't hesitate to go outside their inventory to acquire an addition 2019 accent from another dealer. David Quarles did an excellent job explaining to us the features of both cars. He took our sons for a test drive in their cars. He was professional and courteous. The finance person, Eric Hayslett was patient and efficient when explaining our finance and other products we could purchase. We never once felt pressure to by any other products. Thank you to the staff for an excellent experience
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review!

Esmont, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone I have dealt with there is friendly and helpful. I think my service guy Jeff Frazier is really fantastic!! He always takes great care of me and is respectful/honest when explaining needed work. I never feel like i am being patronized.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Palmyra, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Price always treats me well!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

CA
Constance A.
Greenwood, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice service
Car was ready when promised
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

Jean T.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

BR
Betty R.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Shuttle bus. Fast turnaround! Friendly staff.
Shuttle bus! Fast turnaround! Friendly staff!

Adam M.
Covesville, VA
Reliable
Good people, good business

ES
Elizabeth S.
Curtious, efficient
I took my car in on a SATURDAY, I needed to get it inspected which I had total forgot about. I liked that I could do that and was out within a hour. I had to have three bulbs replaced.
Every time I have taken my car for service there is an issue with the third breake light being blown but that's a sevice to be checked another day.
For this day it was a nice experience, quick and convenient especially since I had my 2 yr., old granddaughter with me.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

PM
Peter M.
Great service at Jim Price
Dale at Jim Price Hyundai dealer has been terrific. He is always helpful and friendly!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and the positive feedback!

Daniel M.
Lovingston, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Re-occurring issue handled well
Jeff and his team are doing excellent at trouble shooting a re-occurring issue with the knock sensor. Hopefully this latest repair fixes it.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

WD
William D.
Dillwyn, VA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Simply Amazed
The staff was so courteous. Service was very quick and efficient. Pricing is extremely fair. The waiting room and shuttle service are both extremely convenient and welcome. Overall, I could not be more pleased with the service. This will be the only place I take my car for servicing!
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

HW
Hannah W.
Ruckersville, VA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Gordon
Service is always first class.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

AK
Alan K.
Scottsville, VA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
class act
Jeff Frazer & his team got me in & out within my time limit.A smile , handshake, always works for me.
Sandy S. from Price Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business and I hope that the way Jeff and all the other service department personnel treat our customers shows it!

05/06/2019 Category: Service