MZ
Mohammad Z.
Glendale, CA
08/18/2018
One ⭐️ because zero is not allowed
I take to randy stabler auto repair I have also dash cam on my car they check my car taking photo and drive my car (I has 3 inches fine crack)on my windshield is was that invisible they did not written on vehicle check in report after 2 days they called me saying you’re windshield is broke now is like 50 corner to Corner shattered all I want give my car the condition when you taked from me after I aske to give my car back I saw the bumper was lose and scratch I drought damage to manager he laughed now randy the owner accusing me I want a new windshield from him he argues since I have cracked you should replace your windshield first of all is was repaired sendly I have for almost 3 months and was fine ,is up to me when to change my windshield now he try to scar me to reframe to post a review because I DEFAME his, he has no shame I called BBB AND TV INVESTORS AND I’m going Small claim court and put every thing on YOU TUBE.

Mark W.
Encino, CA
12/28/2015
Very professional; exellent job by GM Valerie de la Rosa
My vehicle was returned to me in excellent condition. I was very satisfied and would use Pride Autobody again. Valerie de la Rosa, in particular, was efficient, professional and, above all, a problem solver. From the moment I got to Pride Autobody, Valerie took my claim seriously and did everything she could to make me happy; she definitely succeeded. I highly recommend this shop for any auto repair needs.

YS
YOLANDA S.
Honda CIVIC
Constant communcation.

ANDREA S.
Lexus GX460
05/01/2014
They did work as promised, ready when promise

LR
LEON R.
Hyundai GENESIS
05/01/2014
I think they were terrific, very business like, and very helpful.

BW
BRIAN W.
Lexus RX350
Overall quality

SHELLEY H.
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/29/2014
They did exactly what they said would do. They were very professional.

CASEY A.
Toyota PRIUS
04/28/2014
The professionalism, the work, the communication between the shop and the insurance company.

DEANNA H.
Buick LACROSSE
04/28/2014
It was professional.

AJ
ARGELIS J.
Mercedes-Benz E550
04/25/2014
I thought they did a great job with communicating.

CK

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Toyota CAMRY
04/24/2014
I would say they were professional, timely and the work was done well.

BC
BROCK ELLIOTT C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/24/2014
They make the process of fixing your car so simple (Entered by customer via website)

LW
LANCE W.
GMC YUKON
04/22/2014
Everything was above my expectation.

MARIA R.
Toyota CAMRY
04/22/2014
The fact that it was properly done and there were no mistakes. It was an overall good experience.

CANDI S.
Chevrolet CAMARO
04/22/2014
Communication well done, very helpful.

DAN S.
Lexus ES330
04/22/2014
Pretty much everything we just talked about.

SANJUANA C.

HG
HUNTER G.
Cadillac ATS
04/21/2014
Excellent shop, great communication. First rate! (Entered by customer via website)