Business Solutions

Pride Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/01/2022
I have done business with pride Hyundai for the last 7 years and have been blown away at the great customer service that I have received. These are the...

FH
Felicia H.
03/06/2022
Ready for retirement
This is my fourth purchase from Pride Hyundai but the first time I have actually bought a Hyundai. I purchased the Hyundai Tucson 2022 after my daughter...

Jeffery B.
02/01/2022
Wished I was shown how to properly use all my features in my new car
Wrote in first comment

Don B.
01/06/2022
They promised and delivered
We bought a 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL hybrid with a convenience package in November of 2021. It is an Amazon Grey with a black and white interior. We visited...

Tameka B.
11/25/2021
My experience was great!!
My car rides good, great on gas and I just overall love my car