Overall Rating 4.3749992/5Overall Rating 4.3749992/5Overall Rating 4.3749992/5Overall Rating 4.3749992/5rating 4.3749992
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

Saugus, MA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and thorough service.
Staff was efficient and friendly.

SD
Sandra D.
Great service team
I always wait for my vehicle when being serviced, quick fast service, thank you

David G.
Marblehead, MA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service
Easy to make an appointment, very accommodating.

PO
Priscilla O.
2009 Hyundai Azera
Service at it's finest
Went for an oil change and my check engine light kept going on and off. Service department went above and beyond to fix not only the addressed problems but corrected other issues now to save me time and money later. throughout the whole process Jack kept me aware of everything that was going on and when my vehicle would be ready. I have always felt safe in the hands of Pride!
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the survey, we are alway happy when are customers are happpy, Thank you once again.

AP
Amanda P.
North Attleborough, MA
New Motor replacement & breaks
Had an engine replacement done on my car (under warranty)- it took 4 months which was not the fault of this particular dealership. Because it took so long, the brakes rusted and Hyundai initially asked me to pay for it myself. This team at Hyundai stepped up to push back and ensure that the brakes did not come out of my pocket. Really appreciate going above and beyond to help their customer!
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your understanding.

AP
Anna P.
Excellent service etc

Done right Done fast
Done right. Done fast
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your very kind words.

Nahant, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The service rep checked to determine if a part that needed to be replace was still under warranty and was able to save me a substantial amount off the repair bill. Very happy that he took the extra step for me.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the survey and you kind words, we are happy when our customers are happy.

Angel S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
Good and fast service Everytime
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/13/2018

“Thank you so much for the great review”

Outstanding Service
Knowledge and courtesy of staff is excellent
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

SR
Stephanie R.
Always great service
The only thing was I was told I would get a car wash and they didn’t do it

Charlestown, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer
Timing and communication are key and that's what was AWESOME! My concern is that if the service person is being told that answer the questions with all 5 questions with a high score, personally I don't like being told as a customer how take a survey, or they won't get PAID! That's no way too run and business!

Malden, MA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/11/2018

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

Donna S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
I was only in for an oil change Joel was very pleasant and efficient I was in and out in about 1/2hour.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/11/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

TC
Thaddeus C.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
New Service Manager Is Hands On
I have met the service manager at my last maintenance appointment. When I first saw the estimate of work to be performed, I took exception. The service manager set me down and we went over the work and why. The initial bill was approaching 1,500. He told me he wanted to review my account and see if there is a way to lower the cost without taking any of the proposed away. After about a half hour, he did just that. The new estimate was just under 500. He did it by utilizing my Zurich insurance coverage and some in-house coupons or discounts. He did an outstanding job for me. I am glad he’s there and credit to the dealership. This is another reason to stay with Pride Hyundai. My present Sonata is the third Hyundai purchased at Pride.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your kind words, they mean alot to us at Pride

Salem, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Thanks for friendly, efficient, wonderful service on a very hot day.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/07/2018

“Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words'

Charlestown, MA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Thorough
As always, Jack was very helpful and suggested maintenance work appropriate to the one year anniversary of the car. The work was done in a thorough and professional manner and I scheduled my next service appointment as I left Pride.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/06/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

Mary M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
I needed a new tire & Jack handled & followed through the service appt just fine.
Everything went smooth....tire was put on, balanced in a fairly short time. Every Customer Service area needs more knowledgeable & nice people like "Jack"
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/05/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers and your kind words "

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service, good experience
Pride Hyundai is always accommodating and helpful. I originally scheduled my appointment for the morning and they were more than willing to adjust my appointment when I needed to change it to the afternoon last minute. Service and experience were great. The wait took a bit for the services I was having done but it was only two hours so it wasn’t too bad. The best part is that they washed my car after everything was done!
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey