2063 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4444448/5Overall Rating 4.4444448/5Overall Rating 4.4444448/5Overall Rating 4.4444448/5rating 4.4444448
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

VG
Virginia G.
Malden, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
service department
The gentlemen who got my car into service was great.

Beverly, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic dealership
As usual fantastic service both people and service
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for sending in the survey

KO
Karina O.
Lynn, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer assistance
JACK always take care me. He is very professional, respectful person. I am able to communicate with someone in Spanish with is a plus. He is very responsible and always has an smile in his face. Eye contact and excellent customer service with everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words

BP
Bridgette P.
Waltham, MA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sticking to Pride Lynn
I moved further away but will continue to go to this location as I did for years when I lived in North Shore. Although Mirak Hyundai is closer to where I live now, a few months ago, they made a minor problem turn major with whatever the heck their mechanic did as I was driving it home... and I had to pay $300 for small auto shop to fix it asap. I was livid!!! They then start calling me recently to notify to get recalls squared away. I reluctantly made an appt with them and went. Get there at 8am, service advisor says my car wouldn't be ready until 3pm. No loaner cars available. I wasted my time with this appt and was very late for work. I call up Pride Lynn and they said to bring it in that afternoon and it could take about an hour to fix. Get there, staff friendly, service advisor Joaquin professional and reassuring it wont take long. It only took them 1 hour to fix the recall problem even with appt made that same day and customers around.. Mirak wanted my car all day!!!
Side note, Pride Hyundai Lynn has clean bathroom facilities, larger lounge area. Cannot say same for Mirak.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return the survey and your kind words, we are always happy when our customers are happy, thank you again

Robert B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I went in for my 3rd oil change on my Kona and as usual the people there were very nice. The only downside I had was that I also had them do a once over on my car and a tire rotation so I was there for a little more than 90 minutes, it would be nice to have a work area where I could sit at a table and setup my laptop instead of holding it on my lap or the arm of the chair.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to return the survey, we will work on getting some type of work station set up.

Carol S.
Winthrop, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Nice kind, knowledgeable staff
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to return the survey, we are always happy when our customer are happy.

RA
Robin A.
Lowell, MA
Exemplary Service !
This is not my first time reviewing Pride's Service ! JOAQUIN LUCIANO WAS FANTASTIC WITH THE SERVICE ON MY CAR ! HE WENT OVER AND ABOVE WHAT HE HAD TO TAKING CARE OF MY NEEDS ! THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE AT PRIDE ! SUPER JOB !
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey and your kind words.

Joseph B.
Nahant, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Intermittent Problem
My car would not start intermittently. After the second try, the Pride Hyundai service department found that the problem was a defective starter motor that was draining the battery. I was not charged for either visit to get this problem fixed. I can appreciate that intermittent problems are difficult to remedy, and I am glad that my car is finally working reliably again.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking your time to return the survey and your kind words, we are always happy when our customers are happy

James W.
Nahant, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2019 Category: Service
If the right guy helps you out it makes everything else better
I just wanted to mention that Mr. Luciano was exactly the kind of person you want to deal with. Clearly dedicated to doing a good job and providing the "service" in "service department."

PB
Paul B.
Winthrop, MA
Organized!
I feel you know my vehicle better than anyone else.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking your time to return the survey, we are always happy when our customers are happy

Jeannette M.
Everett, MA
Pleasant staff
Nice people and good service

Dennis C.
Wrentham, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great People and Terrific Service !
As usual, I was taken care of promptly for my service appointment.
The 2014 Santa Fe Sport Turbo is running very well indeed.
Thank you, Joel.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your kind words, we are always happy when our customers are happy

PC
Paul C.
Chelsea, MA
Misquoted
Doe's it really matter bottom line I was charged for a service that I shouldn't have to pay for.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit, we will reach out to soon.

Charlestown, MA
Good, Straightforward Service
the people at Pride always provide good service in a straightforward manner. They explain things well and are very cooperatie.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for returning the survey we are always happy when our customers are happy

Daniel B.
Lynn, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Jack
Jack really on the ball.Very helpful efficient and friendly!
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey, we are always happy when our customers are happy

Richard H.
Salem, MA
Two Recall Items
I had a 7:30 am appointment and everything went very well. I liked the fact that I was greeted by the service manager, Jack. I was given a ride home by a very pleasant man.

I wish my Hyundai Sonata 2011 didn't have so many recalls, though. No the fault of Pride Hyudai of Lynn.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words and understanding on the recalls,

Great day
They were fast and everything turned out great
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking your time to return the survey and your kind words

Boston, MA
Customer Service
Employees friendly and courteous

WD
Wendy D.
Brookline, MA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service, comfortable waiting room
Pride Hyundai if Lynn makes car maintenance simple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words

AD
Annelorrie D.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service with a great dealer!
This is the place to go for all your car care services. Professional, courteous and they get things done.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for sending back the survey, we are always happy when our customers are happy