Overall Rating 4.4827607/5Overall Rating 4.4827607/5Overall Rating 4.4827607/5Overall Rating 4.4827607/5rating 4.4827607
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

RA
Robin A.
Lowell, MA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Exemplary Service !
The staff at Pride Hyundai were Fantastic ! Shawn in the sevice dept was so much help and I personally want to thank her !

Jimmy L.
Malden, MA
11/14/2019
Kind sales person
I purchased pre-owned Elantra touring on Oct 29, 2019. The sales person, Ben Macieski was very kind and helpful in negotiating with sales manager to accept my limited budget. Also he provided free pickup service after the car was repaired. Thank you Ben for your kindness.

Jimmy L.
Malden, MA
11/14/2019
Kind sales person
I purchased pre-owned Elantra touring on Oct 29, 2019. The sales person, Ben Macieski was very kind and helpful in negotiating with sales manager to accept my limited budget. Also he provided pickup service after the car was repaired. Thank you Ben for your kindness.

Saugus, MA
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating and friendly.
Service department is always helpful.

Joanne T.
Revere, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.

Barrington, RI
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I walked in at 7:30am on Saturday morning with a car I could not drive due to a cylinder misfiring. I did not live in Lynn, I was in the middle of moving my daughter there , and was desperate for them to help me. Everyone I interacted with couldn’t have been more helpful.
In an hour they had the problem resolved and I was on my way! I just walked in off the street and they made time in their busy day to help a total stranger! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who needs repairs. I am sure their sales department is equally as
helpful although I only dealt with service! It is comforting to know there are still kind and knowledgeable people working in the service department at least in the Lynn location!

LF
Lahoucine F.
Winthrop, MA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
A basic oil change
The employe it’s nice and the customer service nice too but the price it’s overpriced $43 dollar for normal oil change 5W30 .
I think the is my last time I be taken my car over there .
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 11/15/2019

Good morning sorry you feel we are expensive we have been charging the same amount for 3 years now $37.95 plus tax.
We do more than just change the oil and filter our technicians are factory trained they also do the multi point inspection and check the vehicle over. To make sure your vehicle is in great running conditions. Thank you

AD
Andrea D.
Revere, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Asked to have one of my tires checked, as it kept loosing pressure. They found it had a nail in it and needed to be replaced, the good news is it’s under warranty! Will be returning next week for a replacement.

SD
FRIENDLY AND QUICK

Winthrop, MA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Nobody can check for the parts I paid for last week?
Ridiculous! Ordered & paid for parts, plus $139 diagnostic fee one week ago. Appointment made for repair at 7:30 today. Half hour after dropping off car, got a call to come get the car because nobody checked that all parts arrived. Oops, how about come back next week?

KO
Karina O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer
I had been a customer of Hyundai for more than 10 years. I feel like I am in my house. All the associates are professional and provide good customer service. Jack is super. I love the waiting area and pop corn. I would like to receive extra discounts for being a loyal customer.
Karina

Staci A.
Saugus, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Sticker & Oil Change
I came in for a routine oil change & forgot to mention I needed a sticker as well when I booked my appointment. It wasn't a problem & they were able to do it. I was in & out in about an hour. Great service & awesome staff. Thank you

Daniel G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Much improved
They did a great job fixing the issue

Swampscott, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!!
The service adviser, Olivia, was outstanding! She was friendly and courteous. I felt that she really cared about my experience at Pride.
Wayne, the technician, explained in detail, what had to be done to fix the brakes. He also suggested new front tires since they will not pass inspection. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional.
These two employees took care of me and I truly appreciated it.

Beverly, MA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Honest staff, great service & sales

Matthew M.
MA
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Fine job- work done quickly

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere while waiting for an oil change
Thank you for servicing my auto. The people who work there made my visit a pleasure and their pleasant attitude made a big difference to me. I look forward to my next visit.

Medford, MA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Appreciated being able to make same day appointment. Recommends additional services but did not pressure to perform this date

Martin R.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai ownership
Getting better, but still needs improvement