1915 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3877571/5Overall Rating 4.3877571/5Overall Rating 4.3877571/5Overall Rating 4.3877571/5rating 4.3877571
Overall Rating 2.18367/5Overall Rating 2.18367/5rating 2.18367rating 2.18367rating 2.18367

Stephen B.
Wilmington, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Car buying
I’ve worked with Doug before and I called him up told him what needed and he worked to get me the vehicles I needed. He was attentive to what I was looking for and my budget. Never once pushed for a more expensive purchase and actually suggested a more affordable option . Stress free car buying is always a good thing !

CL
Courtney L.
Tewksbury, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Very polite and timely.
I would recommend this business to a friend without a doubt.

VS
Vernetta S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service and accommodation
I told Jaleen I needed to be to work by 830 and I was walking out at 815
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey, we are always happy when our customer are happy

Ricardo S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Services
Good customer service
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/15/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

Donna S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I did not have an appointment the light for my tire went on so I brought it in they were very helpful in assisting me as it turned out I had to get a new tire. I appreciate the fact that I can just drive in in case of emergency. I have been with Pride for 15 years and would not go anywhere else.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/15/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, and thank you so much for your kind words.

Mark C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My service. Was great. Joel helped get my car fixed and provided comments and added service I should be aware of.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/14/2018

We are always happy when our customers are happy, also thank you for your kind words

09/12/2018 Category: Service
VERY HELPFUL
I came in for some maintenance service and had another concern about my vehicle which the customer service department heard my concerns and directed me to the service technician who checked out the issue and reported all was well. All of this in a very timely manner!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words

SP
Sharath P.
Melrose, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great and timely turn around.
Took the car in for a recall and another issue which apparently had a recall too. Was promised the car would be ready in 3 to 4 hours and so it was. Great and friendly service.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for your review, always happy when customers are happy

John R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks for everything,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words

Rita R.
Wakefield, MA
Much better this time
much better service this time around. Acceptable wait time for front brakes, oil change and tire rotation. Reggie took care of oil change and permitted us to use a few days expired coupon. He’s a man of his word. Still think the brakes were a bit pricey for re-surfacing the rotors and new pads. Still good job and acceptable wait for everything that was done.

sssss
ssssss
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/10/2018

“We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.”

Winthrop, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/09/2018 Category: Service
emergency repair
helped out a lot
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and you very kind words.

VG
Virginia G.
Malden, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2018 Category: Service
service department
Again I was disappointed that Tony Fava was no longer working at Pride. The only reason I continued to buy a Hyundai was due to Pat and Tony Fava. The service department is the most important part of buying a care. Once you buy the vehicle, the salesmen are really not much help at all. Due to all the changes at this dealership, I do not know if I will be buying another Hyundai or even a Kia.

Too bad that the owner did not think about how customers would feel when you get rid of the best people they had working for them.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the survey, We will do everything in our power to give you the same level of service you have had in the past. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Boston, MA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Staff very professional and accommodating
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your very kind words

James M.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
great job
excellent job done , serice is very good
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

Winthrop, MA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Too long
Long wait when I schedule service say before then blocked me in when they parked my car

Robert B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Skip the car wash
I had the day off and scheduled an oil change, I washed my car by hand in the morning, had my oil change in the afternoon and after they did the oil change they put my car through a courtesy car wash which left streaks and later water marks all over my car(because it wasn't properly dried). I was very upset and disappointed. I didn't go back in to complain because I knew I wouldn't say something nice so I left. I should note that there was no mention of a car wash otherwise I would have declined.

Other than that the service was great, the people were very nice, and the facilities were great. I'm going to go back but I'm going to skip the car wash.

Full disclosure: I don't usually post reviews, but Hyundai sent me a survey and it won't let me submit it without doing the review.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/06/2018

Sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit, we will reach out to you soon.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
The service
Every time I go in to service my car everyone is helpful and friendly
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we are always happy when our customers are

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Great place to have service. Kind and knowledgeable staff
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your very kind words,

SF
Samara F.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Friendly service
The hospitality and the friendliness of the technicians and service providers was great. The service was also very quick.
MAURICE M., Service Manager from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your very kind words.