PF
Patricia F.
04/05/2020 Category: Service
Asked if my all wheel alignment is off that I just had done in dec by my mechanic. This is the 2nd time they fixed this recall. I am just glad I didn’t get hurt driving my car with a broken spring that pride put in in 2019
I am going to be on the phone first thing in the morning calling pride in lynn To talk about my all wheel alignment I had done in my car pulling to the right
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 04/06/2020

Sorry for any inconvinience I will reach out to you regarding the alignment.

NB
Nancy B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Quick service. Great customer service
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 04/01/2020

Revere, MA
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when you have a great guy like Jack in Service..
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 04/01/2020

DK
Deborah K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Always gets you taken care in a timely manner
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/30/2020

PV
Patricia V.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, polite, helpful and quick ( without having a (service appointment) at the repair center.

Thank you.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/27/2020

LA
Logan A.
Boston, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
the place was great
I'm very happy wither service adviser Chris was nice people
I recommended to my friend to visited Hyundai on Lynn
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/26/2020

Wakefield, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient Dealership
Staff is friendly and there's an efficient system in place for maintenance work. Appointment was easy to schedule and the consistency of the mechanics over the years is great.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/24/2020

Joanne F.
Medford, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service. They appreciate their customers
Seevice at Hyundai Pride is wonderful. Dave made sure he did his best to provide me with excellent service.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/23/2020

Andover, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Is ok but can be better
Average
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/24/2020

Sorry for any inconveniences I will be reaching out to you I will speak with the service advisor also.

03/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept. Review
Service department staff communicate throughout the process and behave in a professional manner. David is always particularly helpful.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/18/2020

Jackie L.
New Port Richey, FL
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer service.
I’m telling you, I’m up from Florida and I had a problem that was kinda an emergency to get done, as I am going home next week and cannot drive the way it is safely.

Chris Vasquez was my service advisor and he was so nice, knowledgeable and actually a great personality which I love because I’m a bubbly person. He was polite and got my car in right away. The manager totally cool, he handled my situation with such empathy and as no one does that anymore, it was a great relief and feeling to be treated with kindness. When I come back as I do a lot, if I have a problem I will be dealing with this dealers. So Happy. Thank you.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/13/2020

Donna S.
Revere, MA
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I am always satisfied with the customer service. Joaquin is always pleasant and courteous and always informing me as what needs to be done I always wait and he keeps me informed as to how long it will take he is a great agent for your company I have been a customer at Pride for well over 10 years and always got great service. Also Christopher was very polite that is the first time dealing with him.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for your business and kind words

Marblehead, MA

Robert K.
Middleton, MA
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Staff
The entire staff of Pride Hyundai was very professional from the time I arrived to the time I left the building.
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/08/2020

Cheryl B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
David Rojas was my my service person and as usual he went above and beyond to explain and answer my questions about my vehicle.I had a slow leak in my tire and the technician could not diagnose the problem.Mr Rojas and I brainstormed and came up with alternative issues that could be the problem-he went back to the technician and the problem was corrected
JOAQUIN L. from Pride Hyundai of Lynn responded on 03/06/2020