Kyle B.
GMC Terrain
07/02/2020
Always great service
I’ve been bringing my vehicle here for the past 2 years when I moved to Swampscott. Jason is a nice guy and knowledgeable at what he does.

Chris M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/01/2020
Quick and Trustworthy
This was my first time bringing my car to Jason. He is honest and shares information about what actually needs to be fixed. I’ll be bringing my cars to him from now on.

FIAT 500
07/01/2020
Expert service
No hassle, professional service without selling me on things I don't need!

Joe R.
06/26/2020
Engine light came on
Jason is like my "doctor". He takes the time to explain the problem and how to fix it. Hes dedicated to his work & informs you if any changes and delivers on time. He's my new "Car Doctor"

Susan S.
06/24/2020
Who needs a dealership
Close to home and good service.

Audi Q5
06/18/2020
Outstanding service always
Jason (Paradise Auto) is the best. He always provides and honest assessment and great price. If the work is needed yet, he will always recommend waiting.

MJ
Mike J.
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2020
Been going here for years
Jay is knowledgeable and is a straight-shooter. Great work and excellent prices

CT
Colleen T.
06/13/2020
Always excellent service..very fair and professional..great automotive expertise...have recommended them several times to others..always a positive experience
Very fair and does great work at a fair price. Takes the time to explain the issue and the repair needed. Have been going to paradise auto for years.

GD
Greg & Annalisa D.
06/11/2020
Can never going wrong going to Paradise Auto Service. Jason is honest, easy to work with and does great work. Would never bring my family’s vehicles anywhere else.

NC
Nick & Rachel C.
Mazda CX-5
06/10/2020
Great Price and Great Service
Both my wife and I have used Paradise for work on our cars, and I can't say enough great things. They've been honest about what is actually needed and get everything done on time. I will only use Paradise going forward.

Thank you!

John & Kelly S.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/05/2020
Jason is a pleasure to work with. Quality service and very responsive in timing. Happy to have the ac back working in my car.

KP
Kayla P.
Honda Civic Cpe
Amazing Service!!!
Jason is phenomenal. He is passionate about his work and it is clearly reflected in his service. He takes his time to thoroughly inspect and work upon my car and is 100% honest when explaining his findings. He is genuinely kind and overall a good soul. Jason is the only one who I trust with my car.

Thank you!!!

TP
Tom P.
06/05/2020
Excellent experience. Great service.
Great service. Fitted me in quickly and the work was done in just a couple of hours, at a very fair price.

JO
John O.
Acura RDX
06/01/2020
Great and quick service
Before I knew it , the work was completed. Jason is courteous and professional.

BRAD & AMANADA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2020
Awesome and honest mechanic
I have literally never written an online review about anything, but my husband and I feel the need to about Paradise Auto. We’ve been going here on the high recommendations of several friends since we moved to Swampscott 3 years ago. We have always gotten honest advice, excellent quality work and the customer service is awesome. They are just good people to deal with.