Melissa & Jeff L.
04/06/2021
Wonderful service! Kind & caring!
I am very happy with the service that I received at Paradise Auto. The work on my car was done quickly and at a great price. I also brought in my daughter’s car thinking that new brakes were needed. Jay checked out the car and reported back to me that everything was fine and looked safe.
No new brakes needed! This kind of authenticity and genuine concern for the customer is rare among car repair shops...I will definitely be going back!
Thank you!

Katie M.
04/02/2021
Wonderful
I always have such a wonderful experience coming here. I travel all the way from North Andover, that’s how much I trust him with my car.

Honda Civic Coupe
03/25/2021
Honest, reliable, quality work
The best mechanic on the North Shore! Have been taking my used cars here for regular maintenance for 20 years now. Never an issue, always done right. Jason is a true professional.

Josh S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/20/2021
Very helpful
Jason was more than accommodating for me and my Impreza. I will definitely return for my cars needs in the future.

GMC Yukon XL
03/12/2021
Paradise Auto
Jason is very professional. He explains the problems and solutions very clearly. I am excited to have a new mechanic.

KR
Kristen R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/05/2021
Excellent Professional Service
Jason is great! He took my car, diagnosed the problem and fixed it within a couple of hours. He gave me a printout of the repair which was very detailed. The price for this service was excellent. I am more than happy to return when the situation arises.

SN
Sue N.
Swampscott, MA
03/02/2021
Super ServiceAfter an emergency tow to Paradise Auto, work was done immediately and I was back on the road quickly.
After an emergency tow to Paradise Auto, problem was addressed immediately. I was back on the road in an extremely short time. This is typical of their service. Reliable, competent and friendly.

Amy & Dave M.
Mazda CX-9
03/01/2021
Trustworthy!
Everyone’s biggest fear about auto mechanics or any other service that relies on a subject matter expert is whether or not they are getting a fair and honest assessment as to what the work entails and the parts needed to complete the repair..

Jason and his team are by far the most honest auto repair shop I’ve ever had the pleasure of using.

I had taken the vehicle to the dealership to have some unrelated codes diagnosed and cleared. They called me back to let me know that the vehicle be needed 4x brake pads, rotors and calipers for a grand total of $1700.00. I understand that dealerships are known for price gouging but the repairs they were suggesting just didn’t add up.

I took the vehicle to Paradise auto and, Jason took a look at it and let me know that I only need to replace the front pads and rotors. The repair cost a total of $407.00

I brought the vehicle in At 7:30 in the morning and it was ready for pick up by 11 AM. Quick, efficient and most importantly trustworthy assessments and honest work.

Dodge Dakota
02/27/2021
Trustworthy mechanic!
Appreciate the thoroughness and honesty. The mechanic told me everything that was wrong with my vehicle, but was also willing to provide his opinion about urgent needs versus needs that can wait. Provided a written estimate and the final cost was below the estimate!

Jim S.
Saturn VUE
02/26/2021
Jason got my car into the shop right away and had it fixed quickly.

Excellent service at a great price!

EP
Edwin P.
02/22/2021
Very efficient and went above and beyond
Had a problem with my car and had to drop it off. Took care of it quicker than I expected. Really went above and beyond as my issue would have also left my radio dead even with the main problem fixed. But managed to fix both and get me back driving through the rest of my day. Can't recommend enough.

Bill M.
02/17/2021
What You'd Ask For
Jason was extremely easy going. I brought my CRV in for rear wheel noise. Kind of already knew what could be wrong. Was relieved to hear him confirm what I thought. Also told me he didn’t feel I needed a part when I believed I did based on another mechanic’s opinion. I got the sense he understands honesty and respect Is what brings a healthy volume of loyal clientele. Basically treated me like a person and not a dollar sign. I would highly recommend his service or at least see him for a second opinion.

Mazda CX-5
02/09/2021
Have been bringing all my cars to this shop for a number of years. They always take care of it in a timely manner and don’t try to sell me anything. Great guys who just love what they do.

AH
Amanda H.
02/05/2021
Efficient, knowledgeable and affordable
Finding Paradise Auto when we moved here was one of the best local resources we’ve come to rely on. Not only is Jason professional and friendly, but he has offered up crucial input when we had to transition into a family minivan. We appreciate the teachings and the affordable prices to keep our cars safe on the road.

Donna M.
Swampscott, MA
02/05/2021
Donna
They are very responsive., do a great job, fair price and are so nice. I really appreciate having a local and very reliable mechanic.