PP
Pete P.
Acura TL
02/16/2019
Clear to the point, trust, worthy.
Work with me, gave me alternatives completed on time.

PS
Paul S.
Massachusetts
02/13/2019
Excellent , courteous services.

WF
Willie F.
02/12/2019
Customer
The hospitality business is not only limited to the restaurant industry. It’s every business that provides services. Jason does this extremly well. Great work, great customer relations.

02/11/2019
Great work / Great People
I have used Paradise Auto for a few small items over the last few months. Jason is always nice and always accommodating. The quality of work is great, as are the prices. It make me feel safe having them nearby.

Troy M.
02/08/2019
Jason and the team do an excellent job with repairs, service and communication to customers.

Chris H.
02/08/2019
Fair, Fast and Flexible
This was my first visit so I was hopeful but didn’t really know what to expect. I heard that alot of the local teachers swore by the place and they tend to be a pretty tight network. Jason was friendly and knowledgeable. He sorted out what was wrong and fixed it quickly. He was open late so I didn’t have to leave work early. Price was super fair and he didn’t try to up sell me. But he was helpful in identifying upcoming issues for me to keep an eye on. When I asked if he could do the work, he referred me to someone who specialized in that and could do it more cheaply than him. Best repair experience for me in decades.

MJ
Mike J.
Acura RDX
02/02/2019
Paradise Auto, excellent
Great work, done in timely fashion at a fair price. Can’t ask much more!

Mike R.
02/02/2019
Best shop around
Jason is the best mechanic around. Only one I trust working on my cars. Trustworthy, honest, and reliable.

CG
Caitlin G.
02/01/2019
Great service, very helpful, highly recommended
A good mechanic is hard to find and Paradise is the best around. Great service, fast friendly!

DN
Debora N.
01/30/2019
Another successful visit
My son's car needed a quick going-over and some hubcaps installed, but everyone at Paradise treats the visit as important. They care a little extra, too. When I dropped off my son to pick up his car, Jason took an immediate look at something dragging off my car and fixed it on the spot! Always kind and reasonable!

JE
John E.
Danvers, MA
01/29/2019
Always Dependable
You can always count on Jason to address your service work promptly and keep you informed of the status of your repair.

01/26/2019
Customer service
The customer service is great and Jason is very honest about what needs to be done to car. Will definitely go back.

Susan B.
01/26/2019
Jason and staff are very competent and pleasant.

Marissa R.
01/25/2019
Very good service. Very prompt. Did what was needed and did not try to up sell like dealers.

PL
Patrick L.
01/15/2019
The Best Around
I’m fortunate enough to live within walking distance of Jason’s shop but even if I didn’t I’d still pass up closer shops to come to his. Anytime I bring him a job I feel like I get more than I pay for. Thanks, Jason!

DN
Debora N.
01/13/2019
Always a pleasure!
Jason et al go beyond the cal of duty. Their work is good, and their willingness to help is super!

KO
Kevin O.
Salem, MA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/09/2019
Job always done right and on time!
Jason is very honest an knowledgeable at what he and the team gets done. Hard to come by a trustworthy shop these days. I highly recommend.

IK
Irina K.
01/08/2019
We have been going here, the last several years. They are personable, reliable and very timely in their service.

PA
Pete A.
01/07/2019
Alignment
Jason did what he said he would do.

BR
Betty R.
12/20/2018
Convenient Location and becuase it is a smaller garage one can talk directly to mechanics.
I like the convenient location, I can drop off my walk home and return when done. Usually it is just routine but when I have a problem it is looked at and taken care of.