FP
Frank P.
06/18/2019
Great service, easy to deal with and very reasonable costs

AD
Alaina and John D.
Lynn, MA
Honda Element
06/18/2019
Excellent service!
My husband and I have been taking our cars here for years. Always a pleasant experience. I’ve never met a more honest mechanic in the area. Jason always takes great care of his customers. I would I highly recommend this place for your car services.

Chevrolet Cruze
06/17/2019
Always available
Jason is the best from paradise auto. I have never ever had any issues. Always gives recommendations and they are always spot on!!!

Janine W.
Kia Soul
06/14/2019
Most honest and accommodating mechanic I've ever been to!
Not only did Jason fix my father's car . He checked my cars breaks the same day I called, and he had me drop it off the next morning and it was finished the very next day ! As a female it's very hard to find a mechanic that is honest and doesn't try to take advantage . I would reccomend all of my family and friends to only take there car here !

Thank you!

Steve S.
Nice guy
Hes a nice guy and the service is great!

GD
Greg and Annalisa D.
Oil Change
As always great service by the Paradise Auto team. Can always trust them with servicing my vehicle.

Jed C.
06/07/2019
They are the best
They do excellent work and are very reasonable.

Mary W.
06/06/2019
Always friendly, efficient...super care care!
Jason is very professional...friendly and knowledgeable. I feel my car is in good hands at Paradise Auto!

06/04/2019
Great job
Great job, very happy with the whole experience

Jim B.
06/01/2019
The best!
So happy to find a gr8 neighborhood mechanic! Thanks Jason!
Jason M. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks, glad we could help

AD
Art D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/31/2019
Knowledge, Friendly, Responsible
My experience with Paradise auto over the many years that I have used their service is always by far the best and friendly service. Would recommend them to anyone!

Justin D.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/31/2019
Quick reasonably priced service
I needed my front brakes replaced on my car. I called on Wednesday and had an appointment for my car on Thursday. The price of the repair was reasonable and much cheaper than the Honda dealership. Staff was friendly and helpful.

HK
Harold K.
Marblehead, MA
Pontiac GTO
05/30/2019
Only place I trust for front end alignment
Perfect job. Goes over all aspects of work he did as well as what other work was done or needed

HL
Heidi L.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2019
Flat tire
Paradise Auto is always quick, efficient, and reasonably priced.

Jen G.
Mercury Villager Wgn
05/29/2019
reliable honesty...great find for a newcomer
I just moved here from the Southeast and was thrilled to find such a decent, honest and fairly priced mechanic. As a female in my fifties car issues are intimidating and stressful...Paradise is a godsend. Feel lucky to have found them.

LC
Lyne C.
Lynn, MA
05/23/2019
Great shop
I moved back Massachusetts and needed to find a reliable and trustworthy mechanic which is often hard to find but I did with Jason at Paradise Auto repair.I would not trust my vehicle with anyone else always ready to help me just had my brake line below while in traffic told it to Jason fixed it the next day for me if you need a good mechanic go there Jason is very trustworthy reliable does wonderful work thanks Jason.

Marblehead, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/23/2019
Paradise auto
Knowledgeable, skilled service.
Well managed, excellent communication.
Highly ethical business practices

Deva D.
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2019
A place you can trust
I know very little about cars and have a pretty old vehicle but yet Jason fixed what I asked him to fix and didn't try to convince me to to a million other things. This is my go to spot

Thank you!

05/18/2019
Offers peace of mind
It is such a relief to have a reliable and straightforward mechanic close to where you live. Reliable, honest service with a good turn around time.

GS
Ghisbell S.
Nissan Maxima
05/13/2019
My brother’s best friend recommended the shop to me when my car was making a weird noise and I was too afraid to drive it. The shop is very clean, Jason was very profesional and made me feel very comfortable dropping off my car and knowing that he would fix it in a timely manner. I’m very happy to have found a good shop that I can trust and I will for sure recommend the shop to my friends and family.
Jason M. from Paradise Auto Service responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you, I'm glad we could help.