Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

AD

Scarborough, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Part of the Maintenance of Vehicle
Team provided data to help me make decision for preventive maintenance

David M.
Cape Neddick, ME
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Always ready to greet and service done in a timely manner
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate the review, and the kind words. I will be sure to pass this along to your service advisor, Mark.

Thank you for your business.

EL
Elizabeth L.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai experience
I've had my car serviced at Prime Hyundai since I bought it. I really like the mailings that offer discounts on routine service like oil change and tire rotation, etc. I had a coupon that offered a car wash and vacuuming which I used at this last visit. I couldn't really tell if the car was washed since it was pouring rain, but the interior was definitely not vacuumed. This was very disappointing .
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. I'm glad you were happy with the service, and I do apologize for the vacuuming not being done. I would be happy to have the wash & vacuuming done, if you'd like to stop by anytime, at your convenience. We look forward to giving you a five-star experience at your next visit!

Westbrook, ME
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Kind and helpful staff
Very nice staff made it a painless experience.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and your business!

Kennebunkport, ME
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/02/2018 Category: Service
The people....
I will continue using this dealership...the people are great! The facility is not what I would have expected given my past dealership experiences with my Hyundai Sonata, but is acceptable.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future visits.

Jeff W.
Kennebunk, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2018 Category: Service
service center
Very accomdating with customer's schedules. Provides accurate assessment of condition of car and then repair options. Like that they provide info on what must be fixed as well as what should be addressed down the road.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear your were happy with your recent service. We try to give our customer a head's up on future needs, whenever possible. We've all got a budget! :) Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business.

FP
Frank P.
Stuart, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed on time and with a smile. People are friendly and responsive to customers.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. I'm glad you enjoyed your service, and that it was fast and easy! Thanks again!!

June P.
Ocean Park, ME
2010 Hyundai Accent
great service
Easy in and out, fast service, friendly staff, nice waiting room.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to our dealership, and even more glad you were happy with the service you received. Thanks again for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

MT
Marc T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service is great.
Great people, prices for an oil change are a little high though.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Than s for your feedback. I'm glad you were happy with your service, and look forward to your future visits. Don't forget to check our website for coupons and discounts—we have oil change specials at least every other month!! Thanks again.

Rebecca M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Car service
Mark in Service was completely supportive. I was distressed with some other life events and some things with my car. Mark was professional, supportive, kind and compassionate.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate the review, and I'll be sure to pass it on to Mark—I know he'll be happy. I'm glad you were happy with the service. Thank you for your business!

Lyn S.
Kennebunkport, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
People are nice.
Thank you!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your review!

GP
George P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Just there for oil, filter change and tire rotation, great service I will be back in future for more service
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you were happy with your service, and look forward to your future visits!!

CP
Carole P.
Scarborough, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing service
Twice I have been told that I need an expensive service that wasn’t needed at all. I’ve lost faith in Hyundai’s service and feel like I need to get a second opinion on their work.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your most recent service visit. It is never our intention to charge for services that are supposed to be free, or to recommend work that is not needed. If that were how we did business, well, we most likely wouldn't still be in business.
     I think it would be best for you to bring your vehicle in and allow the technician to show you the brake lines, so that you can see for yourself the reason why we were concerned with them. I can assure you that no matter who looked at them, regardless of their experience, we recommended them for a reason. I would like you to see for yourself what the technician saw, rather than relying on somebody to downplay our assessment or pass judgment on our intentions. Rust is a topic that has a lot to do with descretion, and brakes are too vital a component to simply ignore. One technician may be more likely to tell you "oh, you're fine", and another may err on the side of safety/caution. We, being a Hyundai dealer, are always going to be the latter of the two.
     You have been servicing your vehicle here since it was new, and we most certainly want to keep it that way. It does not benefit either party if we lose you as a customer. You lose the benefit of Hyundai-trained technicians, factory parts, etc. We lose your business, and more importantly-your trust. That means a lot to us at Prime.
     If you would like to speak more about this, or if you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly. I would like to get you back in as soon as possible to get this cleared up.

SF
Steven F.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai Trunk Design Flaw Lower Hyundai's Rating.
Everything regarding interfacing with the people was fine. The web site needs work, and there is a clear flaw in the desingnof the Hyundai trunks in our Hyundai vehicles. This needs to be a recall, and fixed.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the outcome at your most recent service visit. Unfortunately, the parts that you are referring to on your vehicle are only covered under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty that lasted 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever came first. I realize the disappointment, and understand your frustration.
     We appreciate your feedback, and your business. Since you mentioned that you were disappointed with the issue but you were happy with your Service Advisor, I do hope you'll reconsider her score as this is her personal report card. We look forward to giving you a five-star experience at your next visit!

Mark P.
always good service
I drove in for a replacement light without an appointment, and they took care of that right away.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad we were able to get you in and out without a hitch. Take care, and we look forward to being your one-stop-shop for all of your future service needs.

CK
Courtney K.
So Helpful
No matter the problem, everyone at Hyundai is so helpful and so accommodating and makes the whole experience easy and stress-free
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the kind words, and are so happy that you enjoy bringing your vehicle here for service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Service you can trust
Always taken good care of.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! As a car dealer, it means a lot to hear that you are trusted by your customers. In this industry, there are far too many dishonest people and places that give us all a bad name. We take great pride in being honest, and our customers' trust is what we strive for. We appreciate your feedback, and your business!

Steve H.
Arundel, ME
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine service appointment
I am always happy to bring my new vehicle in for maintenance.
Mark, the service manager, has my sense of humor, and is a hoot to deal with. The CAR is taken care of respectfully and in a timely manner.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for the review. I will pass this on to your advisor, Mark. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We appreciate your business!

Robert B.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service completed in timely fashion. Very happy with staff. Will return for next required service.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and your business.