Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

TN
informative, well prepared staff

Bowdoin, ME
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The people
Prime always takes good care of the customer.

WC
Wayne C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Winter Tires
Wanted to have my winter tires changed; oil change; headlamp. The service person worked me in expeditiously. One also informed me of a military discount.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for the review. So glad to hear we took good care of you and your vehicle at your last service visit. We appreciate your business!

RP
Roberta P.
Windham, ME
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Personal attention
I have always been made to feel that my business is important to you. The work being done is explained, including the expected cost. I appreciate being kept informed. When I have made appointments, I try to wait so my request for an early appointment has been easily accommodated.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that we have been able to accommodate your schedule, and that we've made you feel important—because you are! We appreciate your business, the great feedback and look forward to continuing this at your future service visits.

Thanks again,

Lorraine S.
Lyman, ME
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Service is great!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback and your business!!

SF
Steven F.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Review of recent elantra service
Recent Elantra service was quite good, and the bearded gentleman in the service area is a good communicator.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your service. I'll be sure to pass this on to Mark, your advisor. I hope we are able to give you a five-star experience at your next visit!

Margarete H.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
After parking my car my husband discovered a large oil leak deposit on our garage floor,
he was not happy about this. This can easily be corrected by just taking a couple of minutes
and going over the area with a rag after the oil change has been completed. We have run into
this before and have complained about it.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the oil drip. I agree, the residual oil from the oil change should have been cleaned properly before returning your vehicle to you. I will say, this generation Sonata has an inherently difficult belly pan to clean after draining oil. This is not the first one that has dripped after we thought it was clean. :)
     I will speak with the technician and advisor to make sure we are all on the same page and understand the importance of not performing messy oil changes. I would still love to have you stop in the next time you are in our area so that I can put the vehicle on a lift and make sure it's cleaned up and that there are no leaks.
     Thanks for the review, and I hope you'll reconsider your advisor's score. We do appreciate your business, and look forward to exceeding your expectations at your next service visit! If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to contact me directly.

Malling M.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service adviser, very helpful
Service is always top notch
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Dayton, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
the people
Always the nicest people to work with.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much!!

EM
Ellen M.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
They are so responsive
The service area always comes through for me. The dealership is well run and we have over 100,000 miles on our Tuscon and it is still running strong!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy to hear that our service department comes through, and I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your business.

Margaret M.
Allagash, ME
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive and an overly aggressive hard sell for services not required.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. First and foremost, we appreciate your business and value you as a customer very much. I am disappointed to hear you feel as though you were sold something that you don't need, and with a "hard sell" approach. That is most certainly never our intent. If that was the norm here I doubt we'd still be around—that's just not good business.
     I do, though, want to assure you that you were not overcharged. There were a few items that we recommended addressing that you agreed to have done beyond the regular oil & filter change: engine air filter replacement (dirty), cabin air filter replacement (dirty) and cleaning & adjusting the rear brakes (corrosion & dust build-up). These items were suggested based on findings of the Multi-Point Inspection. They can also be found in your owner's manual under maintenance at 30,000 miles, and are suggested by Hyundai. I would be happy to explain their benefits in further detail if you'd like to contact me. We do not suggest that customers perform any repairs or services if they do not serve some benefit to you or your vehicle.
     I reviewed the charges on your work order in detail. We strive to stay competitive in this ever-changing market. Just about anyone with a wrench will claim they have the ability or expertise to fully service your vehicle, and that means there is competition everywhere. All five things you had done are what we call "competitive maintenance", and are discounted heavily. With the full-synthetic Mobil 1 oil change that was just over $60, the services added up to 2.3 hours paid to the tech. You paid $134.52 in labor, which equates to a labor rate of just over $58/hour. That is not a labor rate you are likely to find at many dealerships, let alone independent shops. I also see that your service advisor gave you a 10% discount on the total invoice, which further lowers that rate.
     Thank you for expressing your concerns. It is only through feedback like this that we can help our future customers understand the value they receive when servicing their vehicle here. I truly hope that we can exceed your expectations at your next visit, and that you'll reconsider your score of 2/5 stars. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Old Orchard Beach, ME
10/18/2018 Category: Service
review
Great
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it!

Robert C.
Wells, ME
10/16/2018 Category: Service
90000 mile check up and Beyond !
Brought my 2015 Sonata in for its 90000 mile service. In addition to the regular check points I needed to replace front brake rotors and pads. It was suggested that I also service the rear brakes as well.I agreed and it was done quickly and professionally along with getting an Inspection Sticker..
Transmission fluid " flush and fill" was performed ad well.
All part of my known scheduled appointment.
Friendly and knowlegable service rep who was very accommodating along with calling me on my cellphone to keep me posted of the status and expected time if completion.
Great dealership, top notch service !
Always recommend them to fellow Hyundai owners.
Kudos !
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words. I'm glad to hear you were taken good care of, and that we were able to accomodate the expected and unexpected services in a timely manner. Thanks for choosing Prime Hyundai, we appreciate your business!

TN
Thomas N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
communication plus
Kept me updated as the maintenance on car was being performed. Good information for me to make a informed decision
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you were happy with your recent visit. This kind of service is exactly what you should expect from us, and I'm glad we delivered! We appreciate your business.

Bob M.
Hollis, ME
10/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
friendly quick service
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
great sevice always.
The service Dept. is great.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it!! :)

Jeffrey M.
Wells, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Appointment
Had an oil change, tire rotation and balance performed. Easy to make a timely appointment. Work was performed in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable price. Staff was pleasant and attentive. Will definitely return here for future service for my automobile. First time customer.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and are very happy to hear that you were taken great care of during your recent service visit. We look forward to your future visits, thank you for your business.

Rebecca M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/04/2018 Category: Service
I feel confident whenever I take my car in to be serviced. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Mark and Chandler take good care of their customers. :)
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the kind words and your business. I will be sure to pass this on to Mark as well, I'm sure he'll be happy as well to hear you were taken great care of. Thanks again!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Got my regular oil change at Prime last week
Usual quick,courteous, through service. Can’t say enough good things about the service department
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave us feedback!

MA
Marvin A.
Silver Spring, MD
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I'm from several states away and needed to take my 2015 Sonata in for a broken wheel lug. The service was fast and the intake was very pleasant. I was very impressed. MA
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to fit you in, and get you back on the road safely and in a timely manner. We appreciate your feedback, and your business.