WT
William T.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was easy and there were no problems.

WT
William T.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was easy and there were no problems.

CN
Chanel N.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Chanel said the employees worked with her and got the parts that she needed in a timely manner.

Monica G.
07/28/2019
Easy. Fast, availability, service
They are fast and good at what they do.

Mike W.
Chevrolet Uplander
07/26/2019
Good experience
Good, honest, and reliable car care.

John D.
07/25/2019
have had a great relationship with Rick for several years and always treats me with respect.
Went in for regular maintenance, oil change specifically. got me in quickly and his technician was awesome. would give Princess Anne Auto an opportunity.

Lisa S.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the reception could improve. The staff wasn't aware of what was going on. They didn't even notice when she walked in. She had to wait until she was noticed, but the service was great. The vehicle turned out beautiful.
Richard P. from Princess Anne Automotive Center responded on 07/22/2019

Hi, Lisa. We are terribly sorry that you weren't promptly greeted. Things can get a little hectic at the front desk, but that's no excuse. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and comments like this can only help us improve, so thank you for the honest feedback.

LE
Lisa E.
07/10/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
My mom found this place a few years ago and ever since we have been coming here. All of the employees have been nice, explained things to us, were honest and knowledgable, and have reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Princess Anne Automotive Center.
Richard P. from Princess Anne Automotive Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks so much for the review, Lisa. We love all of our customers, but we owe our success to our many long-time customers who tell their friends and family members about the great work we do.

Amanda B.
07/09/2019
Great Customer Service!
Ever since my first time, there has been excellent customer service. Never have I noticed a bad attitude. They're always so professional and do all they can to be of great assistance to you! Princess Anne Auto Care is the ideal place for car service!

GS
George S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
George said the business was quick and easy.

Meredith D.
Honda Fit
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Meredith said everyone was really friendly, and it was very easy to bring the vehicle in and have them look at it.

GT
Gary T.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the employees took care of his vehicle.

WW
William W.
Hyundai Entourage
07/01/2019
Customer service
Always take care of the customer. Always greet them by name. Always give you an estimated on what it costs to fix your vehicles.

AK
Alexis K.
06/27/2019
Affordable, great customer service
I’m not from Norfolk and I have struggled to find a automotive company that doesn’t try to bamboozle me out of money! Scheduling my tuneup was super easy and the quote over the phone was very close to what I was charged! I was very surprised to find such an honest business around here. My husband and I finally found our place to go! We will be back :)

PI
Prosper I.
Kia Optima
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Prosper said he liked the service he received from the staff.

HP
Harry P.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the employees were honest. They completed the service right.

Jacie B.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Jacie said the staff give fast service and they are very helpful.

JE
Jason E.
Richmond, VA
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/07/2019
Consistently
I’m glad my parents and I have somewhere we can take our vehicles that’s honest and does great work. Thank you.

Maryln B.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Maryln said she has been going to the business for years.

WW
William W.
Hyundai Entourage
06/03/2019
Customer Service
Excellent customer service. Work was completed in 1 day .