HS
Hyman S.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyman said everyone seemed to be helpful ,gave him some information and was able to fix the problem.

NJ
Nathainel J.
Cadillac Escalade
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Nathainel said it was excellent service, everyone was real courteous and the staff took care of his vehicle and his wife's vehicle. The customer service was outstanding.

LR
Lisa R.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she had no issues, everyone was friendly, polite and kept her well informed about her vehicle.

LD
Latisha D.
Hyundai Accent
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Latisha said the business does a good job every time she takes the vehicle in.

WW
William W.
Hyundai Entourage
05/07/2020
Safety inspection
Excellent customer service. Passed the inspection. During the safety inspection, they saw a problem with the vehicle that had nothing to do with the inspection but advised me about it so I can get it fixed at a later time. Really appreciated that. I have been with them for years. Always done right by me

CF
Christofer F.
Toyota Prius c
05/06/2020
Always Great
I've only been twice but both times have been great. Everyone there is always friendly and kind. This time I dropped off at 10(when they start to get busy) for an inspection and oil change. I was called at 2 to come pick it up! I always expect it to be at least 4 hours if not longer so I've been very happy with their timing. Last time I went in was for inspection, I had been having an issue with the housing for my filter. They gave me different options to fix it, suggested what they thought would work best for my money, and had gotten it fixed within a few hours along with my breaks, 2 tires replaced, and an oil change. For less than other places I've been to around here.

BR
Bill R.
Virginia Beach, VA
04/29/2020
Heater didn’t work
This turned out to be a simple repair for the techs, but I know I can trust them to find out what’s wrong with my car without guessing.

04/24/2020
Awesome
Always satisfied after picking my car up. Great reasonable prices. Great team. Best place to get get your car fixed in the 757 area. 100% recommended.

Terry S.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Terry said her daughters and their father takes their vehicles to this repair facility. She has not heard of any complaints about this business.

Adrian B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Corrinia. She said they have always been very accommodating and there has never been a problem.

DF
Donette F.
Nissan Sentra
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Donette said they were quick and affordable.

BR
Brendon R.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Brendon said that they have a fast completion rate and overall, good customer service.

CL
Charlie L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Lincoln MKX
03/30/2020
Bad Brake rotors AWESOME mechanics that STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK!
30,000 miles ago Rick and Team replaced my entire front end braking system. We paid for upgraded quality on all components. We developed a terrible vibration when braking due to a warped rotor. PA A got us in in 1 day and out the next day! But wait! There's more! Rick contacted the supplier and they both agreed to completely replace and UPGRADE the entire system due to faulty materials. WHO DOES THAT in today's world? Most businesses never own anything or work to find a way to make things right when stuff goes bad. They are mechanics, we go there when we have problems nd seldom does any mechanic give us Good News. This one tells the Truth, good, bad and ugly, they call it straight in our experience for the past decade. MANY times Rick and Don have given alternatives to what I WANTED FIXED and find ways to fix things more efficiently and cheaper for us without compromising quality and safety. IMPRESSIVE 5 STARS!

WW
William W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/24/2020
Customer service
Took vehicle in for safety inspection and oil change. Everything went very well. They advised me that some work needed to be done and gave me the estimated cost. Really appreciate it. I will have the work done at their location because they really appreciate you as a customer and really take care of your vehicle.

Base B.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Base said they were real friendly, didn't take too long and did a good job.