BA
Bryant a.
Virginia Beach, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bryant said he had no issues with the business and the repairs were done in timely manner.

ES
Ericka S.
Lexus NX 200t
02/09/2019
Quick and efficient
I have been going here since I have been stationed here. They are quick and efficient and won’t try and sell you something you do not need!

MF
Melissa F.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said they were fast.

TW
Terrence W.
Chrysler 300
02/06/2019
Professional with courtesy
I would definitely recommend this place for business.

SP
Stephen P.
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/06/2019
Locally Owned & Operated, Good Service, Reasonable timeframe, Courteous Folks
First visit under this management, for a state Inspection on my old '98 Ford van. Good neighborhood service center, Did not fabricate any problems to be fixed. Courteous folks. I expect to go back next time I need something done that I can't do myself.

Tchaa S.
Nissan JUKE
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Tchaa said the business has great customer service and work that is well done. He does recommend the to others.

Bheny M.
02/01/2019
efficient honest
friendly efficeint and very honest

ES
Erin S.
Stafford, VA
Kia Sorento
01/29/2019
Excellent service at a fair price
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Princess Anne. They were able to get me an appointment very quickly, and my car was repaired in a very timely manner. I believe their prices were reasonable, and I was highly impressed with their customer service.

DF
Dennis F.
Lexus ES 300
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was fine, everything was fine. The business will contact them in the future about a replacement.

TH
Taylor H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/13/2019
Light Assembly
They were fast putting in my light, it took about 30-40 minutes. They were very sweet and didnt nickle and dime me. They charged me half what I was going to pay some other crook. Glad I picked up the phone and called. On top of it all they had the light I needed the next day and took mu car in on what looked like an extremely busy day.

BT
Brianna T.
01/10/2019
I love this auto shop. They treat you like family here. I do not plan on going anywhere else for services. I can always trust their judgment and they do not try to get over on “females”. They have your best interest at heart.

LW
Leroy W.
Virginia
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said that the place is good, straightforward and every time he takes his vehicle in they fix it.

OF
Ojetta F.
Nissan Versa
01/05/2019
inspection
The tech is awesome and personable. Love the place. They know customer service.

Joe M.
Virginia
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff tell him information about what he needs done and what he should have done to his vehicle with out ever pushing a service. The work they do is great and never has to be re done.

KJ
Karen J.
Chesapeake, VA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the service was convenient. The work was done quickly.

IH
Issiah H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Issiah said they did more than he could ask for.

Janice L.
12/19/2018
Honest and Caring
I took my car to be inspected and they were honest with me with what had to be done. Something just passed inspection but they recommended that it be corrected anyways just in case something should happen. They were quick and were very professional. Thank you.

Amanda B.
12/16/2018
Great Business
Every visit is a pleasing one. The employees are always so professional, sweet and welcoming. I love coming here!

Deborah H.
12/12/2018
Quick and Painless
Had squishy brakes and needed an honest assessment. These guys came thru for me. Fixed the problem and charged me a reasonable price. I will definitely go back here. Thanks guys!

Justice B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Justice said their customer service is very good and their mechanic does a good job.