IB
Irish B.
04/06/2020
customer service
Did a great job with my oil change and tell me what nosie was come from my car, I would go back to them again. Their had great customer service.

Rosa M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/04/2020
You need an option to select more stars...
I trust them and they have never let me down. Once again went “above and beyond”.

CD

BN
Brenda N.
Acura RDX
Knowledgeable mechanics
These guys are very honest. I have many friends who also go there. No one has ever had any complaints.

Jose H.
Baltimore, MD
Excellent customer service
Our two family vehicles were worked on in an efficient and timely manner. They kept in touch with me during the process and provided me with updates. I’m impressed with the courteous and efficient service. Kudos guys, keep up the good work:)

Diane L.
Pontiac Vibe
04/02/2020
Trusted auto repair
Great people, great service, stand behind their work and go the extra mile for their customers. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Would run my kids car by them anytime so I know they’re safe. They know how to prioritize work to meet your budget and keep you and your car safe.

CA
Christine A.
03/31/2020
Great service. Trustworthy!!!
Jeff is great! I can always trust any work getting done is done right and is necessary. Thank you!

AK
Alan K.
03/30/2020
Really good tire recommendations
My Michelin Defender tires warranted for 60k were wearing out just past 30k. Pro-Care told me. COSTCO said they were still good & also sales would NOT apply if I replaced via warranty. My expensive wear gauge showed about 4/32 nds depending on what part of tire tread. But the centers were worn below 1/16. Wanted Michelin Cross Climates. Pro-care said Continental Continuous Contact tires were all I need (true). Went for Michelins anyway (nicer handling plus quiet.) They said the Michelins were better and I love how quiet they ride Procare seems truly trustworthy.
Aloha,
Alan

James H.
03/30/2020
Aligment
Great staff, they are very professional and do a thorough job.

Racquel H.
Pikesville, MD
03/29/2020
Professional
Friendly , and professional environment. I was nervous and unsure at first but Jeff and his staff made me feel very comfortable and I trusted them and advice from the beginning. I don’t plan on taking my car anywhere else for service.

Nissan Rogue
03/28/2020
Pro Care Auto LLC
Relationship building with the customer.

EM
Edna M.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/26/2020
Jeff, Kevin, and the crew.
Great Customer Service. Top notch work.

AC
Alma C.
Raleigh, NC
Awesome Service
The serviceman Kevin was so kind and professional when exploring by break problems. He took his time to respond patiently and made the experience during this time of Corona Virus easy.

KP
Keith P.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Sentra
03/26/2020
Excellent work on my car
Jeff and his wonderful did a great job working on my 2007 Nissan Sentra. They also informed me about other issues that I should address. I love taking all of my cars to Pro Care.

AW
Ann W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2020
Kevin was very accommodating!