Acura TSX
12/05/2019
Honest prompt and professional.
The best experience you can have in auto repair.

Chevrolet Cavalier
12/05/2019
A customer since they opened!
I have been taking my cars to Pro Care Auto since they opened (Guessing 15 years?). ALWAYS excellent service, NEVER a pressure sale, VERY "straight shooters" when advising me! Somehow they've kept my ole bucket-o-bolts in operation years after its average lifespan!

Jane B.
Reliable, fair & Honest
We've used ProCare for over 10 years on our various cars, including instead of the dealer during warranty. They have consistently proven to be straight-forward, fair, not aggressive wanting to fix everything and honest about how important or urgent a repair might be, along with a heads-up for things needing attention in the future. Jeff (and Doug) provide clear explanations and talk through options with a great sense of fairness. Their work has always been great with never any need for corrections or questions. but

Tom B.
12/04/2019
ProCare rocks!
They are honest and very professional! I like the fact that they tell me what needs to be done now and what can wait until the next service. Never had a bad experience at ProCare!

David P.
Pikesville, MD
Toyota Celica
11/27/2019
1991 Celica Convertible
The only place you should take your car for service!!

SE
Sheila E.
Pikesville, MD
11/27/2019
First Visit to Pro Care
Pro Care was highly recommended to me, and I am glad that I had my car serviced there. They were prompt, professional and friendly.

Hanover, PA

Stanley G.
11/19/2019
Customer service
I rate pro care auto 5 stars out of 5
They’re very professional and there work is reliable

Lynn B.
11/19/2019
Great!!
The gentlemen at Pro Care are efficient and kind. I made an appointment, my car was ready quickly and they included what I needed for the next service and an estimate on the bill. I will be back for sure!! Thanks.

UR
Ursula R.
Randallstown, MD
Lexus GS 350
11/18/2019
Always pleased
Been going here for service for years. Always pleased with their honesty and fair pricing!!

DJ
Dominic J.
11/18/2019
Excellent as usual
The procare staff is always courteous and professional. They provide outstanding service at a reasonable cost.

Jeff R.
11/17/2019
Always Excellent
They do the job, convenient, work with you, professional and competent.

LW
Leesa W.
Baltimore, MD
11/16/2019
LOVE PROCARE
I have a 2015 Lexus RX 350 from brakes, tires and regular maintenance check.... these guys are the best. There’s nothing more to say except... GET YOUR VEHICLE THERE FAST.

Sherri W.
Ford Expedition EL
11/15/2019
Customer service is excellent. They got my car right in and were able to diagnose it within hours. I was able to make an appointment for my convenience to have it fixed. They did a great job and had my car back in no time!

SK
Sanjay K.
Cockeysville, MD
Acura MDX
11/14/2019
Honest and straightforward
I have been a Procare customer for 8 years. Take all my four vehicles here for service. No complaints so far.

INFINITI FX35
11/12/2019
Problem Solvers ...
Not all repairs are in the manuals. These guys are problem solvers. I am a satisfied customer.

KP
Keith P.
11/12/2019
The best car work shop in town!
We have all our car work done at Pro Care Auto! They do the best work on cars and are completely honest, courteous, and reliable all the time!

Mary Lou W.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GS 350
11/11/2019
Very efficient, friendly, excellent reliable service
Excellent reliable service, dependable, caring, honest, friendly Would absolutely recommend to all

Hanover, PA
11/07/2019
best Shop in town
Honest and very customer friendly. Excellent communication and fair pricing will have me coming back again.

SA
Sharon A.
Monkton, MD
11/07/2019
HONEST, FAIR, -- SIMPLY THE BEST MECHANIC AROUND!
Having known Jeff for years, I have found him to be HONEST, FAIR, HARD-WORKING and ETHICAL. You won't find a more CAPABLE and INTELLIGENT mechanic around! I
I will never take my vehicle to anyone else!
He STANDS BY HIS WORK!