Jeff R.
11/17/2019
Always Excellent
They do the job, convenient, work with you, professional and competent.

Sherri W.
Ford Expedition EL
11/15/2019
Customer service is excellent. They got my car right in and were able to diagnose it within hours. I was able to make an appointment for my convenience to have it fixed. They did a great job and had my car back in no time!

SK
Sanjay K.
Cockeysville, MD
Acura MDX
11/14/2019
Honest and straightforward
I have been a Procare customer for 8 years. Take all my four vehicles here for service. No complaints so far.

INFINITI FX35
11/12/2019
Problem Solvers ...
Not all repairs are in the manuals. These guys are problem solvers. I am a satisfied customer.

KP
Keith P.
11/12/2019
The best car work shop in town!
We have all our car work done at Pro Care Auto! They do the best work on cars and are completely honest, courteous, and reliable all the time!

Mary Lou W.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GS 350
11/11/2019
Very efficient, friendly, excellent reliable service
Excellent reliable service, dependable, caring, honest, friendly Would absolutely recommend to all

Hanover, PA
11/07/2019
best Shop in town
Honest and very customer friendly. Excellent communication and fair pricing will have me coming back again.

Nissan Murano
11/06/2019
Sartor
Love them always professional and very knowledgeable. Doug makes recommendations based on needs and what can wait until the next service
I recommend them to anyone who asks me if I know a good shop I tell them I know a great shop.

SA
Sharon A.
Monkton, MD
11/05/2019
Honest, ethical, knowledgeable - TOP NOTCH!
I have known of the high quality work that this auto service does. They are fair, always right on and accommodating.
I would give more stars to them if I could!
They are the ONLY service facility I will ever bring my car to! Why? THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!

GM
Gwen M.
Lexus ES 350
My first visit
The attention to detail and the care for my concerns is important to me and the staff was great.

Windsor Mill, MD

Rose F.
Baldwin, MD
11/02/2019
Pro Care Auto
Always great, dependable service. Very trustworthy.

CD
Colin D.
Mount Airy, MD
Perfection again
Great service as always at a competitive price!

Lynn M.
Great Service & Staff!
Jeff and his guys are the best! Always accommodating and expert service. This trip it was for our Audi
Never take our vehicles to the dealership unless covered under warranty!

EB
Ed B.
Very straight forward
Nice people. Very straight forward . Very detailed .keep up the good work🙌🏼

Kevin M.
Elkridge, MD
Good job servicing brakes
My first experience with Pro Care was good, now my second experience was good as well. Booking the appointment online was easy, they diagnosed the issue before I had even parked the car. I received a fair quote and the work was performed expeditiously. There are plenty of auto shops in Columbia, but I drive all the way to Reisterstown, that pretty much says it all!

Jodie W.
10/28/2019
Always pleasant and ready to help.
As usual great to work with.

PW
Paul W.
10/26/2019
Fix everything well
Always can depend on getting the job done right and in a timely manner.

Michele W.
Woodstock, MD
10/25/2019
The quality of work and customer service exceeds expectations!
I have been with Procare for 18 years and will continue to refer them because they are the absolute best auto repair service around.

John D.
Phoenix, MD
Lexus NX 200t
10/25/2019
Great service at a fair price.
Always get me in and out in a timely manner. Appreciate how they give me a heads up on up-coming maintenance.