Chrisopher B.
07/10/2020
Good honest work. Will return

Lexus ES 350
07/09/2020
Dependable service. They take great care of my car at a reasonable price.

KR
Kayln R.
Gwynn Oak, MD
07/09/2020
Treated Me with care not like a dollar sign !
My parents have been loyal customers of Jeff and the Pro Care Auto team for years. This was my first time utilizing their services and I am very impressed! Thank you for taking care of my 2015 Hyundai and ensuring the safety of my vehicle!
Kay 😇

PK
Pete K.
07/08/2020
Thank You For Helping Out a First Time Customer
Because, we no longer have Japanese vehicles in Maryland, we’ve not brought our cars to ProCare for a number of years. At our recommendation, our housekeeper brought their Nissan there today. They had a noise issue that needed to be resolved. Jeff Chalk diagnosed it as a loose heat shield that needed to be secured tightly. They fixed it and charged an extremely reasonable amount to do it. Not only have I always appreciated ProCare’s expertise but, in this case, I so appreciate their kind treatment of my housekeeper. Their generosity exhibited today will pay dividends later as they just added another satisfied customer.

07/08/2020
Wonderful, professional service
I am so glad we have found Pro Care Auto - they are honest, diligent, and friendly. I know we are getting quality work when we drop our vehicles off for service.

CT
Cheryl T.
honest professional excellent work
Always professional and honest. Very can trust Pro Care

KK
Kendra K.
Forest Hill, MD
Excellent service!
Having been a client for 25+ years, I find myself grateful to have Jeff and all the guys at Pro Care Auto on my side.

Tami B.
Great services
Always great service and quality work. I have been using Pro Care Auto for over 20 years and have also referred others to your shop. I value your honesty in telling me what is needed or not needed.

TJ
Toni J.
Catonsville, MD
Toyota Venza
07/02/2020
I have had my cars cared for by the BEST staff for years
The service, price and customer service is awesome

Charlotte B.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Charlotte said the people at the business were courteous and did the work.

Parkton, MD
Lexus RX 400h
07/01/2020
Honest and fair
Work and price were exactly as estimated.

LA
Lisa A.
Acura TL
06/30/2020
Excellent !
Excellent job as always ! Completely trustworthy mechanics who are highly recommended !

Kiah S.
Westminster, MD
Lexus ES 350
06/30/2020
Seems honest and straightforward as it relates to repairing cars and the costs associated with repair.
I'm always pleased with the services rendered--fast and reliable.

Delilah S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2020
Reasonable charges for work being done
Charges aren’t too high compared to the dealer where I had services done before.
Waiting room should observe 6 feet distancing between chairs because of Covid pandemic.

IK
Irvin K.
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Service is always top notch
Never afraid to bring my car in for service-I always come away felling comfortable with what ever was done and not questioning the work that was done

The most trustworthy place I know