Honda Accord Crosstour
05/24/2019
Professional
Professional n honest. Havent had actual work done yet, just diagnostic n it was a good experience. I will go back.

05/20/2019
Honest assessments.
Reasonably priced. Fair, honest assessments...

Reisterstown, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019
Auto maintenance
Always A+ service but was disappointed that all work could not be completed today and will have to return.

John G.
03/29/2019
good auto shop
I took my car to Pro Care to replace the break pads and they did a good job. I will surely go there again if I need service. Getting an appointment is little difficult if you are in a hurry. Best Wishes.

SK
Steven K.
Lexus ES 350
10/30/2018
Maintenance Tune-up was reliable and efficient
I was able to make an appointment and deliver my car for the repairs the night before the service was to be performed. The next day I called the service shop to check and verify that my car was being serviced and to see if I needed to provide any additional information to the service technician. Everything was checked in and the service was in progress.
The final price was higher than I was originally estimated based on the conversation with the service technician. The next time I'll ask for it in writing.

RE
Randolf E.
10/19/2018
on time service
price is good and service is good

WP
Willard P.
Baltimore, MD
Toyota Avalon
10/08/2018
CAR REPAIR
At a friends request, I tried Pro Care Auto LLC instead of going to a Toyota dealer for repairs to my car. I found Pro Care Auto to be very professional, courtesy, knowledgeable and cost efficient. Although my car was kept a little longer than I anticipated, I can overlook that because the repairs were done proficiently and that makes all the difference.

RE
Randolf E.
09/20/2018
owner
good job and job time was good

Mujihadah M.

Rezene A.
Reisterstown, MD
Nissan Murano
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Rezene said the staff was professional.

EB
Ed B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Ed said this business was fine. . It took 3 trips but they finally fixed his vehicle. He was pleased to be working with Jeff and Doug .