Joe G.
10/18/2019
good coffee
very helpful[ in solving problems and explaining how to fix.

CK
Chris K.
Volkswagen R32
10/17/2019
Great location
Good people. Good communication. Great job. No bs. Thanks guys. I’ll be back.

CK
Corrine K.
Parkton, MD
10/17/2019
Knowledge and skill
Pro Care Auto has knowledgeable workers and great communication. They are efficient and fix our cars skillfully. We are so grateful for this business keeping our vehicles safe and running great!

Mike R.
10/16/2019
Outstanding service and fair pricing
ProCare delivers friendly and efficient neighborhood service that is fairly priced, honest and effective. We have been using them as mechanics for many years on all all old and new vehicles and can’t dream of going elsewhere because we know they have our backs!

LE
Lynn E.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
10/16/2019
always looking out for you
Took my car in for an oil change and normal service. They checked over everything ls they always do and found that my tires were getting low in tread and come to find out this particular tire from Michelin did not hold up. Advised us and told us what to do to get money off new tires. This is why I love taking my car here because they car about there customers safety foremost!

Janis S.
10/16/2019
Pro Care is staff with true professionals. They service my autos with what is needed and don’t suggest other things like other car repair places.

Carol B.
Parkville, MD
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
GS300
They're thorough in what they do and they stand behind their work. I've taken my car to other mechanical shops and the job wasn't done right until I go to Pro Care and they get the job done. Thank you Pro Care.

AF
Andrea F.
Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019
The best
My cars caretakers would trust them to anybody else you shouldn’t either always number 1

John G.
10/15/2019
very good
I always take my car to Pro Care when there is a service need. A little difficult to get an appointment if you need service immediately. I think they are trustworthy and do a good job. Best Wishes.

Junita R.
Lexus ES 350
10/14/2019
Feels like old friends!.
I take my car to Pro Care, because these guys are warm and friendly. Above all they show integrity when it comes to working with the public. Plus they know their stuff. I feel like I get the truth when they tell what you need to have done.

SN
Sharon N.
Nissan Versa
10/14/2019
Reliability
They keep in contact while fixing your vehicle, are well priced and do the work in a good time frame. I scheduled work on my car early and expressed that I needed my car as soon as possible and they worked with me.

INFINITI FX35
10/12/2019
GREAT SERVICE, HONEST PEOPLE ...
All of my experiences at Pro Care have been 100% positive. They do great work at reasonable prices and they have earned my trust.

BC
Barbara C.
Mount Airy, MD
10/12/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
Procare has the best service, the best prices, and people of integrity who work there. Jeff and Doug have been there for all the years I’ve been bringing my vehicle, which is 20+ years now. I drive from Mt Airy to use them. Total confidence. Thank you.

Dorina S.
10/11/2019
Satisfied Customer
Appreciate their work ethics and competent skills

Duane C.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus GS 350
10/11/2019
ProCare the best for Lexus Maintenance
Service is always great at ProCare. The employees are friendly and knowledgeable and the price for service is affordable.