KH
Kim H.
Randallstown, MD
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff were honest, accurate, and informative.

Richard H.
07/11/2018
Honesty is best policy
Jeff and Doug are real pros. Eben after one of their techs heard nothing wrong with my car, Jeff had enough patience to take a test drive, heard and diagnosed the problem said it could be resolvef that same and did so easily. Procare Auto is a great shop amd I woll continue to take our cars there.

HB
Howard B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the staff were polite, courteous, and did excellent work.

LP
Leslie P.
Pikesville, MD
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the business is very honest and they do good work.

CP
Cindy P.
06/29/2018
The service, honesty, and pricing all make Procare Auto the best for all my Hondas.
We have been using Procare Auto since they opened for our multiple Toyotas and Hondas. They provide exemplary service, honesty, quality and pricing. They do complete checks on all systems and let you know when something needs to be fixed. Even after going to dealer for a recall notice, The dealer said my battery was going to die and was trying to get me to replace it for a lot more money. I had Procare check it and they said I had 80% capacity left and it did not need to be replaced. They treat me with respect and don't try to take advantage of their customers. I trust them with my safety. Thank you.

David B.
Pasadena, MD
06/29/2018
2007 Camry
Service is exceptional and priced fairly.

TZ
Tim Z.
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business is great.

Mike D.
Monkton, MD
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business's honesty and prices makes them good to deal with.

Jocelyn K.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jocelyn said the business completed her vehicle service in a quick manner and at a reasonable cost.

AG
Art G.
06/14/2018
Honest, Quality Work!
I have been taking both my old Subaru Forester and newer Prius III to Doug at ProCare since moving to Glyndon. It’s rare to find an automotive shop that not only properly diagnoses vehicles correctly, but then goes out of their way to offer me a variety of options for repair. I recently destroyed the Front Right Suspension on my 2002 Subaru hitting a curb. I was prepared for the worst! Doug called me to suggest considering a used Suspension ( on my 17 year old car ) which cut the cost in half immediately! It was repaired correctly. On time and when I picked it up he mentioned to me he had fixed a minor issue with my Headlight at no charge!

I’m not one to take any of my vehicles to the Dealership, because honestly I don’t need a $300.00 oil change and $200.00 worth of Windshield Wipers. Doug ALWAYS comes in AT OR UNDER Budget and thus far, the quality of their work has been exceptional. You’d be an absolute fool to take your vehicle anyplace else.

EB
Ed B.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus LS 430
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Ed said this business was fine. . It took 3 trips but they finally fixed his vehicle. He was pleased to be working with Jeff and Doug .

GM
Gerald M.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the service is good at this business.

EM
Elena M.
06/09/2018
They don’t overcharge you and does not tell you to do unnecessary repairs. I strongly recommend this place instead of the car dealer service.

KD
Karl D.
Mazda CX-9
06/09/2018
honest and great
Procare are the real deal ,brought my cx9 to have a second opinion as the dealership telling me to have my rear differential fix us it’s leaking would have cost over thousand ,turn out the issues was nonexistent,PROCARE check the vehicle extensively and told they will check and keep an eye on it,after driving for 2000 miles and brought it back to them and have my change oil ,still no leaking .thanks guys for being honest and professional

AF
Andrea F.
05/31/2018
auto services
the best fair honest good work would not go anywhere else and it like family been going there for years
Jeff C., Owner from Pro Care Auto LLC responded on 06/05/2018

Hey Andrea, we appreciate the positive feedback. I look forward to many years of business with you. Come in at anytime, we're here for you.

PRO CARE AUTO
84 MAIN STREET
REISTERSTOWN MD 21136
410-526-4480

05/30/2018
Procare Auto takes care of your car
I've been taking my Lexus to Procare for over 13 years. They are honest and do excellent work. The only downside is that they're pretty busy so you usually have to make appointments a week in advance. My car is 13 years old and doing great.