Latest Review 24 minutes ago

Parkville, MD
Acura MDX
09/04/2019
Fast excellent service!
Had an appointment for oil change and tie rotation. Quick and friendly service as it has been for the last 15 years.

Kim S.
Baltimore, MD
09/03/2019
Customer Service
This was my 3rd time coming there , I am very pleased with the customer service & the services they provide at a reasonable price.

BV
Bill V.
Manchester, MD
09/01/2019
Trustworthy.....they don't do unnecessary work!
Been going to this shop for years. Jeff and staff are first class. They know their stuff and treat you right. Highly recommend.

Sparks Glencoe, MD
08/30/2019
Reliable service at a very fair price!
ProCare has been servicing our cars for years. We can always count on them for high quality repairs at a very fair price.

Pikesville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
ProCare
ProCare great as always.

BF
Bob F.
York, PA
Staff, quality of work!
Absolutely a wonderful experience every time we take our cars for service.

Highly recommend!!!

Jan W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
08/29/2019
Most honest and trustworthy professionals in the business. I drive 30 mins out of my way to get there. Well worth the drive!
The best car repair professionals I've ever been to. Honest, trustworthy and truly care about making the customer feel safe about their car. I drive 30 minutes out of my way to go there. Well worth the drive. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Nissan Rogue
Professional staff
Jeff and Doug and their staff are very professional, respectful and honest. If they see something that needs to be checked or fixed when you have your routine service, they will call you and ask you first if you want it to get done or they will tell you if it can wait or if it’s urgent.
They are very accommodating when they can if you have an emergency.
I won’t go to a different car service place if I don’t have to.
They always give a great service.

AH
Alec H.
Cockeysville, MD
Lexus ES 350
Excellent Car Care Service
I highly recommend PRO CARE for honest and competent auto service.

John M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Quality work
Diagnosed AC problem quickly & accurately. Repaired on time. No surprises!

Mal M.
Randallstown, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/28/2019
Mal
As always, I can depend on Pro Care for their quality work. Thank you.

TR
Tom R.
Finksburg, MD
08/28/2019
Expertise
The mechanics know all the minutia regardless of how old your car is. I was impressed by the detailed knowledge

ER
Elizabeth R.
Owings Mills, MD
08/27/2019
We have had great service from Pro Care for approximately 15 years.
Always professional and the workmanship is super.
We would not take our cars anywhere else.

GG
Genieve G.
Randallstown, MD
08/24/2019
Outstanding service, fair prices, and excellent customer services. They have earned a new customer. Anyone needing a mechanic, Pro Care Auto is the place to go. Thanks Jeff and Doug.

Joel H.
08/24/2019
First-time customer
I was referred by Next Door, and I made an appointment Monday for Friday morning, and while the front office staff and the mechanic who did the alignment were very nice and respectful, I am a bit annoyed that the car was not done until 5 p.m. for the
morning appointment. I have no idea what their volume was, but they should have told me that the car would not be looked at until the afternoon, I agreed to a later time just because I didn't need the car, but, I don't make appointments in the morning to get it back at the end of the day. That said, I think the review of the car was efficient, and if you own foreign cars like Honda, Lexus, Toyota, I would give Pro Care consideration.

Next time though, when a customer brings the car in the morning, until proven otherwise they're not expecting it at the end of the day!