Marie W.
Toyota Avalon
04/24/2020
They are honest and reasonable. They preform excellent service on your vehicle.

GS
Greg S.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Greg said they did a great job on his vehicle, it was reasonably priced and the overnight drop-off they offer was convenient.

KP
Keith P.
Owings Mills, MD
Lexus GX 470
04/23/2020
Jeff and is staff are so professional in the environment that they work in. They are very knowledgeable about what is going on with my car and what it needs in order to stay reliable on the road. The prices at Pro Care are much better then the dealer.

KW
Karen W.
Lexus IS 250
04/22/2020
I have been going to Jeff for years I have referred so many satisfied customer here. Honesty at a fair price 😊

GL
Grace C. L.
Baldwin, MD
04/21/2020
Car Repairs
I have been coming to Pro Care for years. Jeff has been taking care of all of my vehicles. I would never consider of going anywhere else. They are professional, trustworthy, loyal, and excellent mechanics. I would highly recommend Pro Care to anyone!

RE
Robyn E.
Baltimore, MD
Lexus LS 400
04/18/2020
True Customer Service and Appreciation
I'm so glad my aunt recommended this place. They fixed the many issues with my Lexus for a fraction of the cost that other repair shops quoted. They've helped me understand all repairs and even gave me a customer appreciation gift! That's never happened before. Friendly, trustworthy and reasonably priced. ProCare is a keeper.

Rodney B.
Acura MDX
04/14/2020
Great Fast Quality work!
Always get both my Acura’s service there and they don’t over service my cars...honest about what need to get fix and what can wait!

04/14/2020
Jeff and everyone there!
They are always honest. Always top notch work!

Ronald S.
Woodstock, MD
04/13/2020
Professional and friendly
Would refer Pro Care, to anyone who has a car.

Acura MDX
04/10/2020
Efficient service
Service is good and efficient . The only thing I can suggest is that they should at least wife off their hands before touching the steering wheel. Each time I have to wipe the steering wheel and the sides where the controls are in the drivers seat and not including the floor which has greasy marks.

AE
Adam E.
Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2020
Jeff Chalk and his crew ALWAYS provide honest, quality and prompt service. I rely on them for servicing all my vehicles.

Ricky M.
They was very professional
Staff was very helpful an friendly .

AF
Andrea F.
Hyundai Tucson
My family
Know words can describe pro care they came to me my car won’t start and gave a hot shot drove in to pro Care Jeff got me all fix up and on the road again thanks to bill as well they are like my family wouldn’t not go anywhere else

IB
Irish B.
04/06/2020
customer service
Did a great job with my oil change and tell me what nosie was come from my car, I would go back to them again. Their had great customer service.

Rosa M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/04/2020
You need an option to select more stars...
I trust them and they have never let me down. Once again went “above and beyond”.