Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CA
Christine A.
12/11/2019
Quality work and professional
ProCare is fast reliable and does quality work that is professional and trustworthy!!!

AE
Lexus GX 470
Alan E.
Jeff (owner) & Doug (manager) are both good character CLASS act people.

Marta S.
Tire Repair
Awesome service!!

Lexus IS 250
Professional, courteous and experts
Have confidence that when I bring my car in for service, I have no concerns about the professionalism, integrity and expert/technical knowledge.

Jillian S.
12/09/2019
Honest, reliable, fair! 100% THE BEST SERVICE AROUND!!!
Always, always grateful for the honest and reliable friendly and dependable service from the Pro Care Auto team!
Thank you!

SA
Steve A.
Acura RL
12/07/2019
The Place To Take Your Car For Repairs
I have been using Pro Care for my car repairs for over 20 years. They are the most honest people when identifying your car’s problem and they reasonably priced. I recently had a starting problem and was told by another repair shop that I needed an alternator for $1200. Took the car to Pro Care and they asked me if I had left the ignition switch on. I told them I had just gotten off I long conference call with the switch on. They tested my alternator and said it was working properly. No repair needed and no charge. Once again wonderful honest people and excellent service at reasonable prices. Highly recommend!!!

AC
Andy C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
12/07/2019
Very knowledgable, friendly and accommodating.

Kevin B.
Ellicott City, MD
Lexus GS
12/06/2019
Outstanding service and integrity
I can’t say enough about the exemplary level of service that I’ve received over the years at ProCare Auto. They have taken care of all of our family cars for about 20 years, one of which is a ‘98 Lexus with 560,000 miles on the odometer. The staff is highly trained and professional and I’ve never had an issue with any repair or maintenance that has been performed. Equally as important is the level of honesty exhibited by Jeff, Doug and the entire team. They have saved me a fortune over the past decades by fixing and maintaining only what needs the attention to keep my car running great. I refer all my friends to ProCare and have always had nothing but thanks and compliments from these friends following their visit to shop.
You can’t go wrong servicing your car at ProCare!

Acura TSX
12/05/2019
Honest prompt and professional.
The best experience you can have in auto repair.

Chevrolet Cavalier
12/05/2019
A customer since they opened!
I have been taking my cars to Pro Care Auto since they opened (Guessing 15 years?). ALWAYS excellent service, NEVER a pressure sale, VERY "straight shooters" when advising me! Somehow they've kept my ole bucket-o-bolts in operation years after its average lifespan!

Jane B.
Reliable, fair & Honest
We've used ProCare for over 10 years on our various cars, including instead of the dealer during warranty. They have consistently proven to be straight-forward, fair, not aggressive wanting to fix everything and honest about how important or urgent a repair might be, along with a heads-up for things needing attention in the future. Jeff (and Doug) provide clear explanations and talk through options with a great sense of fairness. Their work has always been great with never any need for corrections or questions. but

Tom B.
12/04/2019
ProCare rocks!
They are honest and very professional! I like the fact that they tell me what needs to be done now and what can wait until the next service. Never had a bad experience at ProCare!

David S.
Manchester, MD
12/04/2019
Integrity
Jeff and his crew always always do outstanding work. ProCare needs no vetting

David P.
Toyota Celica
11/27/2019
1991 Celica Convertible
The only place you should take your car for service!!

SE
Sheila E.
11/27/2019
First Visit to Pro Care
Pro Care was highly recommended to me, and I am glad that I had my car serviced there. They were prompt, professional and friendly.