AF
Adam F.
Honest and fair prices
Thanks for always providing great service and standing by your work. Highly recommended!

GE
Gary E.
02/08/2019
I have been taking my cars here for 15 years. The service is top notch. Honestly I would not take my cars anywhere else.

Sherryl S.
02/08/2019
Always honest and dependable!
Procare takes care of all of our Lexus vehicles. They keep our cars running smoothly. And I never have to worry about overcharging or dishonesty. A real pleasure!!

DF
Diane F.
Glyndon, MD
Toyota FJ Cruiser
We love ProCare!
These guys always do a great job!

Charles M.
GMC Yukon
Final call
Always professional, patient and thorough with excellent rates and service. For work that I can’t or am not willing to do myself, my first choice is Pro Care Auto.

Phoenix, MD
Lexus LX 470
01/30/2019
Prompt and courteous service. My request was addressed.

Brooklyn, MD
01/30/2019
Friendly people and very efficient service. Feel very comfortable taking my car to Pro Care.
Love ProCare. The people and the service are always extremely great.

Alice M.
Pikesville, MD
01/29/2019
Reliable
They give me what I need and do not oversell me on things I don’t nred

Mark P.
Suzuki XL-7
01/29/2019
Honest, Dependable and Reasonable
Jeff and his team have serviced all my vehicles for the past 15 years. I trust them to keep my vehicles operating efficiently and safely without draining my wallet with unnecessary services or charges.

AR
Alice R.
Lexus IS 250
01/28/2019
High-quality professional technical and customer!!
We are so happy that we are customers and have recommended them to our friends. We trust them with our cars. They are professional, ethical and have highly skilled/trained mechanics.

NB
Nina B.
Cadillac Escalade
Excellent decision
Although Pro Care does not advertise for providing service for Cadillac Escalade. I won’t take my car anywhere else. I am a woman who had a problem with my tires and balance, so I originally took my car to a shop where the “mechanic” fixed my car - NOT! I also was overcharged. I made an excellent decision to have Jeff at Pro Care actually fix it! I will never go any place else. I received honest, professional, and extremely fair care.

01/26/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price
They did a thorough diagnostic on my car to determine the cause of my engine problem. Work was done quickly and the price was lower than then dealership. I will keep coming back!

AC
Angela C.
Mitsubishi Mirage
Honest and professional
The guys are very pleasant, knowledgeable and explain to you exactly what is going on without trying to sell something you don’t need. I am going to use them for all my car needs for now on. It’s like having your own mechanic in your family!!!!

Mitsubishi Eclipse
Very friendly & very honest
They always take your car on time to repair it. They use quality parts. They give me you an estimate as to how much it will cost you prior to doing the work.

PB
Paul B.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus GS 350
Trusteorthy
I have recommended this company to several friend who now have a go-to service spot they can trust!

Mal M.
Randallstown, MD
Lexus ES 330
Excellent and quality service
I have been a customer of ProCare for more than 10 years. I can always depend on Jeff and his crew to be honest and provide quality repair service on my vehicles. I have recommended ProCare to my friends and family.

CD
Colin D.
Mount Airy, MD
Lincoln MKZ
Repair perfection
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, great prices, quality work in a timely manner. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

LE
Lori E.
Lexus RX
Always satisfied
Jeff is extremely accommodating and really cares about his customers. His shop is quick and efficient and I would recommend it highly.

Matt W.
Upperco, MD
01/22/2019
Skill, integrity and fairness.
I’ve been going to ProCare for18 years+. I couldn’t recommend a business more confidently than I do ProCare . Great people to deal with.

HL
Heather L.
01/21/2019
Always fair and honest
The guys at Pro-care are always straight forward and honest. They tell us what needs to get done now and what to watch for the future. Prices are very fair.