Marry W.
Buick Century
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Marry said this business is wonderful. She had a flat tire and was towed to the facility. She stated all three male staff members who helped her were very good, and she was treated well.

CASTELLANOS C.
Montebello, CA
08/18/2019
Connie Castellanos
Pro Motors Auto Inc. :The own of the company there was very nice n politely towards me n his son, too !!! Tony was very good deal with my situation with warranty department eventhose they where giving him a hard time but he stand by his ground n stronger n fight back toward the warrant department. Tony commuted with me n keep me inform about what is going on with my car.... Tony also give me advice with other things n also how to deal with the rent car as well.!!! Tony was very patiently n trying to do his best to solved the problems that it occur n also as it came in...So, I was not only customer but he treat me with response ..I thank you,Tony n his son so much for everything you done for me n helping me get my car fixed n get my car back to me because I need my car....I thank you, once again getting my car back me!!!. Have a wonderful day n good one, too ?????????

JOE M.
08/17/2019
My go to!
Pro motors has always been my go to one stop auto shop. They’re fast, knowledgeable and don’t give you the runaround. I have recommended this shop to numerous friends and they have yet to be disappointed. Give them a try and you’ll see why. Thanks pro motors for keeping the stang running strong!

GF
Germain F.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Germain said the staff were very knowledgeable and thorough. They did not skip any steps.

CA
Christina A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the service provided by this business is honest. She also said they provide good quality work.

Alberto S.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said he likes their service.

James B.
Las Vegas, NV
Ram 1500
07/23/2019 Category: Service
James said Kenny, at this business, is a personal friend who always takes care of him.

PD
PAULA D.
07/21/2019
This was another great experience at Pro Motors I don’t trust too many mechanics with my 1991 Jeep Wrangler but I always feel I’m getting honest good service at Pro Motors I’ve tried others in the Whittier area and they’ve given me nothing but the run around and over charged me
I don’t trust anybody with my Jeep except Pro Motors

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Nissan Frontier
07/18/2019
Great place to get the job done!
I was very happy and satisfied with the customer service and prices. I especially liked the many option of payment to help when you get an unexpected car problem. I can honesty say i was treated with such kindness and respect from the owner, office personal, and even the technicians working on my car when i asked a question. I highly recommend Pro Motors Auto. I plan to make them my new car mechanic shop.
Thank you all for everything!!

Signed, Verry happy Customer
Mr. & Mrs. Rivera

KC
KEN C.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
06/19/2019
Excellent service performed the job on time
Excellent work,on time and at a reasonable price! I will definitely return ??✌?

GR
Greg R.
Norwalk, CA
Nissan Armada
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that the business did a good job and got everything that was needed done. He really appreciated their work.

Tim S.
Toyota Prius c
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he had a good experience.

RICHARD C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Cadillac Escalade
06/16/2019
Customer service
I called Pro Moters and the rest was easy. I received Great service from beginning to end. Mike was professional, friendly and gave me a detailed report of what was wrong with my vehicle. Overall I was a great experience, I would defiantly refer others customer to Pro Moters. It was a very good experience

NT
NOEMI T.
Kia Optima
06/15/2019
Great service for break replacements.
The service I received was great. Everyone there is so courteous and professional. Mike provided great service, a good customer experience and price for my car breaks. The guys who work there made sure to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this place.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/14/2019
Very honest
I was impressed at the efficiency and honesty of this business. They were quick to get back to me. I will use them in the future.
Michael