AO
Whittier, CA
BMW 740iL
01/25/2018
Very unpleased
Brought two of my vehicles and both came back worse. 1,200 for brakes and other and brakes still don't work. Paid 180.00 for my horn to be fixed and to this day it doesn't work . Brought my BMW in for service and now my dash doesn't work at all and was told they didn't do it yet it was NEVER this way will take all my business and my referral else where

GM
Gerardo M.
Whittier, CA
Dodge Dart
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Gerardo said he was very unsatisfied with the business because of how long it took for them to diagnose his vehicle. He had to hunt down the employees to get information on his vehicle, which took hours and hours at a time. They had impatiently waiting to get a diagnosis on his vehicle.
Tony E., CEO/Owner from Pro Motors Auto Inc. responded on 05/09/2016

Hello Mr. Munoz,
I hope you don't have us confused with a different shop, because the only thing we did was an alignment on your 1964 Dodge Dart. There was no diagnosis involved on your vehicle. If this was a mistake please help us to correct your rating by changing it to a better score. If this was not a mistake, please contact me, I would be happy to discuss what the problem was that left you dis-satisfied.

Pro Motors Auto Inc.