Cindy M.
North Fort Myers, FL
Dodge Durango
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said they did a good job.

EG
ERIC G.
01/07/2019
40,000 mile check up
nothing to say!!! everything was great.

IB
Isiah B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Isiah said they are always honest and up front about what needs to be done.

Jesse L.
Kia Soul
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the business did the work needed.

JOHN S.
Saturn VUE
12/19/2018
Great place great owner
Thanks Marc (k) :) !!
2 generations of my family have work done there, I am an x master Ford tech so I am very picky.

BA
BERGE A.
Hyundai Veracruz
12/13/2018
auto service surprise
Imagine my surprise when I took my car in and found that the items identified by my dealer were either not imminently necessary or over-priced. Mark and his team got me going again with great work at reasonable prices!

CR
CARROLL R.
11/29/2018
Excellent mechanics
The personel at Pro Tech are always the best. They do what they say that they will do. When I need a repair, I take the vehicle
there and the work is professionally done at a reasonable price. You can depend on Pro Tech! Excellent work-great people!

Mike H.
Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

BK
Bob K.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they did a very good job.

TH
Tom H.
Dodge Journey
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this facility did well and he recommends them.

MT
Mathis T.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mathis said that the place had fair prices and took good care of his vehicle.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Mathis. It is our pleasure to take good care of you and maintain fair prices.

JASON M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018
Their service is awesome. Very knowledgeable very friendly. As a contractor with limited time I am very grateful When they are able they always work me into their schedule right away.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Jason. We appreciate you and the opportunity to keep your vehicles running well and your family safe.

AP
ANA P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018
Great Job
Honest, Professional and Reliable is the best way I can describe Pro Tech Automotive, For years I have trusted Mark and his team to repair or maintenance our cars.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Ana. I appreciate loyal customers like you. It is our pleasure to take care of your vehicles and keep your family safe.

MT
Mark T.
Florida
Kia Soul
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alicia. She said they were able to get their vehicle in for service quickly and it was repaired quickly.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Alicia and Mark. Its our pleasure taking good care of your vehicles.

BA
BRIAN A.
Mercury Sable
10/16/2018
Excellent Friendly Service
Great overall service. Only had a day to get this repair done and they got me right in and took care of the issue. Provided transportation to my home so I wouldn’t have to wait at the shop and picked me up when it was done. Excellent price too. Very friendly and trustworthy. Will use for all future service needs while in Florida
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Brian. It is our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle.

10/16/2018
Fast and Amazing Service!
This was my first experience at Pro-Tech, but it won't be my last! Personal, fast, efficient, and honest help! What a refreshing experience! Thank you for taking care of me so well!
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/17/2018

It is our pleasure and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. See you next time

BD
BRYAN D.
Dodge Neon
10/12/2018
Mark Its All About Mark Make Sure Mark Is There Very Good Guy Everybody Is Great But Only One Mark
I Brought My Daughter 1st Car From Mark We Are Currently Still Bringing It Up Too Speed But Mark Has Been So Good To Me And My Neon 1st Mechanic In My Life I Really Enjoy Doing Business With
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Brian. It is our pleasure to take care of you and your family's vehicles.

SJ
SCOTT J.
10/10/2018
Great customer service and great work on my vehicle
Pro Tech treated me very well, like one of the family. Sharon kept me up to date on my car, and the mechanics took care of my problem. They don't hassle you here, and they don't try to sell you what you don't need. I highly recommend Pro Tech.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Scott. It is our pleasure to help with your vehicle needs and keep you and your family safe on the road.

PT
Paul T.
Ford Thunderbird
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he has done business with this facility before and has always had good experiences.
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Paul.  It is our pleasure to take care of your special vehicle.

KQ
KARINA Q.
10/07/2018
Great Service!
They were very great and provided answers to my questions! Very honest people and they get it done fast!
Sharon P. from Pro Tech Automotive Services responded on 10/08/2018

It was our pleasure Karina. Thank you for trusting us with your service needs.