Pro Auto Service Centers

PATTI S.
Temecula, CA
11/17/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Anthony is always such a pleasure to work with. I trust his knowledge and follow his recommendations for any needed repairs.

KO
KIMBERLY O.
10/24/2020
Friendly staff
Great service! I’m not going anywhere else from now on.

TC
TOM C.
10/21/2020
Experience at proauyo
I am a former mechanic myself, so I don’t Trust just anyone with my vehicles. The team at Pro auto has been nothing short of excellent over the past 10 years that I have been using them. Very honest, they communicate thoroughly, and the pricing is more than fair. I always get my work done quickly there and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you.

DAVID H.
10/08/2020
Honest and quality work
I won’t go anywhere else for my car repairs

LR
LEANN R.
Nissan Frontier
10/06/2020
You have found the place you never thought existed!
I live 750 miles away now, but before moving learned I can trust pro auto. Now I try to schedule visits for my oil changes and mechanical needs. Thank you Ace and crew ❤️ you guys

IK
IAN K.
Jaguar XK
09/22/2020
Very honest and trustworthy
My daughter recommended me to this automotive repair shop. I am very impressed with their service.

JEFF S.
Menifee, CA
09/21/2020
Great place to have work done.
Anthony is very professional and does a great job. I have had 3 cars with A/C issues done at pro Auto Service Center and all three have worked perfectly for years after the service. Just a honest and great place to have work done.

KN
Keith N.
09/14/2020
Cleanest, best auto shop in So Cal.
I cannot rate Pro Auto Services any higher. If you think the waiting room is clean, look in the shop or go to the bathroom and you will be pleasantly surprised. It's cleaner than a lot of the houses I go into.

MICHAEL P.
09/10/2020
Best honest auto repair
This business is the best place ever.
Really like this guy he has always been the best sounds strange but wish car broke down so I can take to him so I can hear the truth upfront.
Breath of fresh air in these times.
Can't say enough!!

SHAUN B.
09/09/2020
Badass Mechanic and hella good guys
Honest hard working mechanic always keeps me informed on what needs attention, what will need attention and also gives me peace of mind by letting me know what is just fine so I get an idea of what to keep an eye on

Fair prices and always get that feeling that im giving my business to a local company that values mine

if reviews were like test Pro Auto Aced it!

LAURA B.
09/05/2020
Low prices,friendly staff and honest people. Very hard to find anymore...Thank you!
This shop is awesome...It will be the only place I will take my truck from now on. Low prices and honest people. Thank you!

AUSTIN S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/02/2020
Always professional
Anthony and his staff are always great!

EC
ERIC C.
Menifee, CA
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
09/02/2020
Saved the day
I was thinking it was going to be a bigger problem that what was actually found. I was pleasantly surprised when my $900 expectation turned out to be a $280 repair. Nothing but smiles on my end!

GG
GISELLE G.
Lexus ES 350
09/01/2020
Honest and friendly
Had my engine light come on. Brought my car in and was greeted by Kevin. Super nice and assisted with getting me a rental. I was in an out of there in about 15 minutes. He called me later that day and let me know there was nothing wrong with car. We hadn’t closed the gas cap on tight and that was triggering the engine light to come on. Needless to say he didn’t charge me at all. They have my future business for sure. They could have taken advantage of me but they are honest and trustworthy. They were highly recommended by my sister. They did a great job on her car after another shop messed it up.

GK
Gary K.
California
Mazda CX-9
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did everything he asked them to do.