Manya M.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Matrix
04/07/2020
Pro Auto makes you feel like you have a talented car mechanic in the family!
I can't say enough great things about this business. If you are looking for an auto mechanic team that is HONEST, SKILLED, PERSONABLE and REASONABLY PRICED then this is the place to go. My family and I have been taking our cars here for 15 or so years and we refer all of our (very grateful) friends to this excellent team. If you have a mechanic in the family, then clearly you are all set. Otherwise you should consider making the ProAuto team your extended family--you wont regret it!

SJ
SHERRY J.
Nissan Frontier
04/07/2020
Excellent Auto Shop
Pro Auro is the only place i trust to bring my vehicles. Anthony is wonderful. He’s knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy. He’s always my first phone call. Highly recommended

DIANA R.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2020
Great service. Highly recommend
I bought a 2004 suburban and took it to Anthony. He went over with fine tooth comb. He was kind enough to to write 4 separate estimates based on most important, and my budget. He completed the first 2 jobs in less than 2 days. Will definitely be back for the rest of the work!

RK
ROCKY K.
04/01/2020
Car services and new tires
Pro Auto is the only place I will EVER go to get my car serviced. Anthony, the owner and operator is honest and articulate. He will make sure the customer is totally satisfied or have you back to take care of any issue all expeditiously👍❤️

RD
ROBERT D.
03/29/2020
Super Awsome Service
Anthony, Kevin, and the entire staff are the best. They are the only shop I take my truck to and I am always satisfied.

MARK H.
03/25/2020
Awesome service and good prices

RL
RYAN L.
Temecula, CA
03/24/2020
The BEST
From start to finish, Anthony and the entire team at Pro Auto are a class act! The service is fast, friendly, efficient, and always honest. I am most appreciative of the way that Anthony and his staff have treated me with such care and professionalism each time. Thank you, Pro Auto!

Murrieta, CA
03/13/2020
Great, quick service!
Got me in quick and at a great price.

JJ
JEFF J.
Wildomar, CA
Ford Expedition
03/12/2020
Customer service, Job well done
I brought my car in after I ran out of talent at home and needed professional help. I told them exactly what was wrong and they gave me estimate and when I picked up my car it was have the price because they were honest and got the job done quicker than expected, this is integrity at it’s finest and fully recommend Pro Auto

NL
Nayeli L.
Mesa, AZ
Ford E-350 Super Duty
03/10/2020
Heroes
From Arizona, I was to pick up a new truck for work and head home. The truck needed a new battery and a fuel tank! A trip that was suppose to only take half a day, left me stranded in California. Pro Auto Service Centers were very patient and helped me get home safely! Thank you!! Nayeli L.
Anthony O. from Pro Auto Service Centers responded on 03/13/2020

Glad you made it home safe!!! If you are ever in the area stop by and say hi!

CJ
Corky J.
Temecula, CA
Chevrolet Trax
03/07/2020
Honestly & service
Anthony does his very best to make sure my truck is serviced correctly and properly and in a timely manner. His prices are reasonable and fair. I always leave ProAuto feeling satisfied. Also, I have never had to return to ProAuto because of faulty repairs. It is always done right the first time. Corky Johnson
Anthony O. from Pro Auto Service Centers responded on 03/13/2020

Thank You for taking the time out to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

ME
MIKE E.
Lake Elsinore, CA
03/06/2020
Best services around
My family has trusted the team at ProAuto with our cars for years. They have always been honest and straight forward about what needs to be done on our vehicles and the quality of their work shows in the services they provide. Thank you and always putting the customer first.
Anthony O. from Pro Auto Service Centers responded on 03/13/2020

Mike its always a pleasure doing business with you and family! Thank you for taking the time to give us a stellar review!

LJ
LILIA J.
Menifee, CA
02/26/2020
Customer service and perfect is awesome and they know how to fix my car the right way the first time.
I never really trust anybody fixing my car but the men who work here always know what they’re doing the first time.

Thank you, Lillia!

GH
GERRY H.
Sun City, CA
Toyota Avalon
02/24/2020
The best mechanics ever
I've been going to ProAuto 18yrs now. The only mechanics I'll go to. This last visit they did the repairs in a timely manner & my car was ready by noon the next day. Best service ever.
Anthony O. from Pro Auto Service Centers responded on 03/13/2020

Wow Gerry! Thank you for the awesome feedback!

ROB B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/21/2020
Great service and even better people.
Anthony and the guys at Pro Auto are amazing!!! First rate service and first rate people. I bring all my vehicles to Pro Auto!
Anthony O. from Pro Auto Service Centers responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback!