Christopher S.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff was really friendly, did a great job, and did not pressure him to get unnecessary repairs on his vehicle.

NF
NORMA F.
Hemet, CA
12/02/2018
Old Ford Ranger Truck
Mike let us know before starting work on our 98 Ford Ranger Truck what all could and should be done to
our older truck, We are on a very limited income but knew and trusted Inland to what was needed.

Ron G.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he had a good experience with this business.

FS
Florence S.
Temecula, CA
Honda Fit
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Florence said the employees were polite. They completed the service fast. They provided great work.

MA
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
Scion tC
11/16/2018
Check engine light problem
Great service , the owner Mike does a great job of taking care of all customers , I recommend inland auto to anyone that is trying to find an auto mechanic

LD
LINDA D.
INFINITI EX35
11/08/2018
inland auto evaluation
I had an oil change done on my 2010 Infinity and it was done quickly without any hassles.

Kevin M.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said their service is quick

JE
Jeff E.
California
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said Mike is honest, has fair pricing, and communicates well. He did what he said he was going to do.

Michael W.
11/05/2018
Great Service and Great Staff
Mike and the rest of the staff are great to work with. I took my Honda in for new struts and lower control arms and Mike worked with me to get the job done within my budget window. At the same time, I had a routine oil change done. During the process, I came into contact with Mike the owner and two of his mechanics, Michael and Matt, all who were friendly and helpful. With that said, if you are looking for an auto repair facility that is honest, friendly and willing to go the extra length to help, Inland Auto is the place!
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you michael for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business.

JIM F.
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2018
Excellent as usual
Professional, timely, and excellent work

YB
Yvonne B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Yvonne's husband. He said the business provided quick service and was affordable.

NF
NORMA F.
Hemet, CA
10/26/2018
very knowledgeable
This place is the only place I trust with my car! Mike and his staff are well informed and work very efficiently.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Norma for your continued support and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your time leaving us your feedback.

LP
Lyle P.
Long Beach, CA
Toyota Yaris
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Lyle said he received quick and efficient service.

TF
TIMOTHY J F.
Lexus ES 300
10/24/2018
Quick reliable service
Estimates are accurate although a little pricey but the quality work is worth the expense
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for your time in leaving us your feedback. Our commitment to our customers is our priority and to provide great work at a fair price. We appreciate your business.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/19/2018
Honest people
We received quick and honest service

SZ
STEPHEN Z.
10/19/2018
I don't go anywhere else
I have yet to have anyone else work on my truck.

KC
Kerry C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Kerry said the staff did everything they were supposed to do , quickly.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your time in leaving us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

LH
Layla H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Layla said this business did what needed to be done, at a low cost, as fast as possible, and on short notice.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback .We appreciate your business.

ANDREANA M.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/11/2018
I highly recommend them
I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for an honest mechanic I have been looking for years for a place with this kind of honesty.
Thank you Mike and all the employees there for everything you do for your customers.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. It was our pleasure helping you and look forward to your business in the future.

GB
GREG B.
10/10/2018
I am a repeat customer, I have recommended Inland Auto to my friends.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Greg for your continued support. We appreciate you leaving us your feedback .