STEVE S.
San Jacinto, CA
Ram 2500
08/04/2021
Great customer care
I went in for some extended warranty work and I was treated great and promptly. Service was great and timely.

JERRY C.
Wildomar, CA
08/03/2021
Mike Understood my A/C issue and sourced all required parts for a completely working A/C system.
Mike and his team were very knowledgeable and provided information as to what was wrong with my 1998 Mustang Cobra A/C system. Mike sourced the required parts and even found the A/C module that was no longer manufactured.
My A/C works great!
Inland Auto will be my go to shop in the future!

CHRIS H.
08/01/2021
Honesty and good work.
I've been taking our vehicles to Mike for twenty years. I never had a problem they couldn't fix at a fair price. They never tried to sell me something I didn't need. Honesty is a rare thing these days.

MA
MARIA A.
07/30/2021
Smog perfect 😌
The gentleman who served me was polite and efficient. They had Netflix in the waiting room, and I was able to pick what I wanted to watch. They smog my car in record time. I will definitely be going back for other car services.

Christine B.
07/30/2021
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service. Owner Mike is very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt my car 🚗 was in good hands!!

Toyota Camry Solara
07/28/2021
Auto Service
Mike is courteous & professional. Maintenance work is exceptional and reasonably priced

BF
BRIAN F.
Mazda CX-5
07/20/2021
Friendly, Great service & fair price on repairs.

JEREMY M.
Temecula, CA
Lexus IS 350
07/07/2021
Lexus steering calibration
I had an 06 IS350, and was not sure if they would be able to calibrate my new steering module u had installed into it. I thought I was going be forced to take it to a dealer. And with no fail, they were able to not only calibrate it. But also had it done in a timely manner. They are friendly knowledgeable, and willing to help. I will definitely be bring my car there for any other needs for my IS350.

Honda S2000
07/01/2021
Honest and reputable
Great place, very reputable business
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback . We appreciate your business.

JAMES S.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/29/2021
Great shop
Fast service and good customer service
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feed back. we appreciate your business.

RAQUEL M.
Menifee, CA
06/29/2021
Highly Recommended
I was greeted hospitably when I checked in. The technician was very thorough and gave me an honest report of the multi-point inspection. Expecting a list of costly recommendations, I was told everything looked good and I only needed an oil change. They rotated my tires as well. They were very honest, and, in the future, I don’t have to worry of being taken advantage of, because I’m a woman.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you trusting us with your car needs . We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feed back . We appreciate your business.

VL
VELVIN L.
Nuevo, CA
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2021
Car repair
The experience was excellent will be back

LEANNE S.
Aguanga, CA
Cadillac SRX
06/22/2021
Great customer service even while understaffed.
I made an appointment the week before.
My car was received quickly.
Within 45 minutes my car AC issue was resolved.
Great customer service.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Leanne for leaving us your feed back. We appreciate your business.

SR
STARR R.
Temecula, CA
06/18/2021
Got in and got right out. Great service!
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for your review. we appreciate your business.

RL
RONALD L.
06/17/2021
Excellent Customer Service (Owner)
The owner (Mike) is the perfect example for all to follow when it comes to customer service, timely work, and work well done. Please give Inland Auto a try, you’ll be glad you did. Thanks, Mike.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business.