Pasadena, CA
Lexus ES 330
05/07/2021
Excellent costumer service
Convenient location from where I live. Warm and friendly customer service. Fast.

AYANDA S.
05/06/2021
No complaints on my end.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

JACK A.
Nissan Armada
05/06/2021
Clean, accurate, honest and timely
Mike and his team provide the service needed without any added surprises. Has been helpful with any issues or needs.

LAURA LL B.
Excellent service and knowledgeable
Quick, efficient , knowledgeable and friendly
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Laura for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate your business.

DARIN DAVID C.
Winchester, CA
Scion xB
Fast and friendly service
They were quick to get me and. Wait time for service was excellent.

CT
CHRISTINA T.
Very pleased.
Mike did an amazing job working with my warranty company to get a number of things repaired on our 2012 Honda Oddessey. He took his time explaining things clearly to me. He was very thorough and made sure that I did not have to pay more than my deductible on the warranty.

STAR H.
Cadillac Escalade
04/30/2021
Honest and reliable auto service and car A/C repairs
Amazing service. Mike M. the owner gives honest and fair quotes for repairs and time frame to complete the job. He is very experienced (20 years) and knowledgeable. He did a fast and amazing job repairing my Cadillac Escalade A/C unit. I highly recommend his services.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you star for your feedback and for trusting us with your Escalade . We appreciate your business.

04/30/2021
Quality Service on time for those on a budget
Brought in 2014 Honda Accord for braking issue . Received an estimate for job that was much lower than Dealer. Work was done on time and final price was even lower than estimate because actual work required was lower than estimate.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and trusting us with you Honda break issues. We appreciate your business.

RD
RICHARD D.
Smog Completed
Mike and his team were true professionals, quick and very reasonable with price. I was also notified of a potential bushings issue which I can get repaired later. I highly recommend them.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Richard for your visit here with us , we appreciate your business.

04/29/2021
Great service and reasonable rates. One employee comment was overheard that was questionable, but overall good experience.

CECIL B.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2021
Was looking for a auto repair shop who I could trust not take advantage of my lacking in automotive expertise. Mike and his crew provided great advise and weren't pushy as I generally see elsewhere. I will continue to use them and would recommend them to family and friends.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Cecil for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

DK
DORI K.
Toyota Avalon
Trustworthy Mechanic at Fair Prices
Mike at Inland Auto has been servicing my Toyota Avalon for several years now. The reasons I continue to take my car back to Mike is threefold; trustworthy, quality work at fair prices.
Thanks Mike.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you Dori for your continued support. We appreciate your business.

MJ
MELVIN J.
Fawnskin, CA
Ram 2500
Customer service
Showed up without an appointment and they were more than happy to work me in. Fast and friendly.
Mike M. from Inland Auto responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you Melvin for your feedback . We appreciate your business.

VN
VICTORIA N.
Efficient and knowledgeable
Walked in without an appointment to get my smog certificate and was taken care of right away. The staff was very efficient and friendly. I would use their services without question in the future.

STEVE S.
04/18/2021
Mike and his crew were very quick and efficient with the work performed. I had ?? about a few future work projects for my Camry and Mike didn't hesitate to show me the process.
Thanks for the work and thanks for giving me a heads up on possible problem areas in the future.