CK
Candy K.
Menifee, CA
Chrysler 200
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Candy said the vehicle was at the facility for 7 days. She had to rent a vehicle for transportation. She would never recommend this business because the staff should have told her the vehicle had to go to the Chrysler dealership for things that they could not complete there. She is upset because they charged her for these things up front.

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Sequoia
02/05/2016
Could use some work on customer service
First time in to get my brakes replaced on my Toyota Sequoia, everything was good. About a month later I returned for a fuse replacement & oil change. After finishing the work on my vehicle, Mike was very harsh with me. He told me that they are not an oil changing place and I should take it to grease monkey or somewhere like that next time. Even though they have a sign on the front counter saying if you post a review you will get a discount on your oil change and they have a coupon on their site for 50% off an oil change. You don't want my money, fine, I'll take it somewhere else. After leaving, I noticed they left a dirty rag on my passenger side floorboard.

Ken S.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Avalon
01/02/2016 Category: Service
Ken said he went to this business and they told him his power steering fluid was leaking. He told them he was taking his vehicle out of there because he did not have the money. He told them he thought it was an oil leak, for he touched the oil in his garage. They told him it was probably a combination since the power steering fluid reservoir was low. When he was about to take his keys and leave, they told him the drain plug was a little loose, which could be the cause for the oil leak. When he got home, he saw there was no leak in the power steering, so he was a little concerned that he was going to be charged for services he did not need.