TRICIA R. on 11/15/2016
"Great work and good prices. Customer care...???"
Well I have been taking my cars/trucks to this auto repair for years now, mainly for all major services and other repairs that have been needed. The last few times I have been there I would have to say that Mike, the owner has not been the friendliest..he always seems very dry and not pleasant to speak to. He was hard to get to even crack a smile, this to me is a huge deal as he seems like he doesn't go out of his way to be upbeat and more friendly. Let alone I had needed shocks for my truck and had a friend of the family get me a good deal of price so they did it and not Mike's shop (inland auto) and hes was not happy about that...I don't know if I will return as the customer care needs to be better. Not so angry and mad at me for getting shocks done elsewhere....I send him alot of friends for work on their cars and this disappoints me...they have mentioned the same thing that he seems very "blah" no emotion when they talk to him. So cheer up and be friendly that will get you far and make people happy.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 11/15/2016 08:49 PM
Eric C. on 07/06/2016
Eric said this business broke the handle for his oil disk and did not fix it. The oil disk is something that would need to be replaced. He would not recommend them because they have not fixed the oil disk.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016
Mike M. at Inland Auto responded on 07/08/2016

We replaced the oil dip stick, which was ready to brake already or it would have never broke when we checked the oil sorry.

Angela M. on 06/20/2016
Angela said the business provided great service but she had to wait for an hour and a half.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 06/20/2016
Mike M. at Inland Auto responded on 06/22/2016

Sorry angela about the wait time, sometimes we are pretty busy here at inland auto and when you dont have a appointment we just try to work you in to our schedule.

Mark T. on 12/13/2014
Mark said this business did exactly what he expected them to do.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK430
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 12/13/2014
Mike M. at Inland Auto responded on 12/24/2014

Hello Mark, if we did exactly what we were supposed to do with your vehicle and everything else was done properly I would appreciate if you would be able to give us a better score because it does make a difference in our achievements and goals at Inland Auto thank you Michael Mattes.