Latest Review about 2 months ago

Steve F.
French Village, MO
GMC Acadia
12/05/2019
We have used Procare for all of our vehicles for years. Their service is excellent.
Numerous friends also use them.

Janine W.
Toyota Avalon
11/01/2019
Always accommodating
I waited for my vehicles. Bill is always courteous and accommodating to each customer. Trust his opinions and recommendations.

Dave P.
10/23/2019
Oil Change and Inspection
We value the service, integrity, consideration, and trust we have in ProCare and Bill in particular! We would not consider trusting our car to anyone else!! We have always had exemplary treatment from Bill. He chooses employees wisely and holds them to a high standard. He's our man!!!

TJ
Terri J.
Farmington, MO
10/19/2019
Motor mounts
Excellent friendly service!
I trust Bill and everything is always done on time and affordable!
Thanks again for great service,
T. Johnson

Martin and Julie R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/03/2019
Dashboard lights
Pro care always gives us the best service. We are thankful to have found them!

Don M.
De Soto, MO
09/28/2019
2019 Chevy Silverado
My visit to Procare Automotive this trip was for an inspection only. Had me in and out in a jiffy just like every trip.

John S.
Kia Sorento
09/21/2019
The expert experience in my car
Bill and the mechanics are the best in St. FRANCOIS County. If you need a repair and want expert mechanics this is the place you want to go. I know my car is in good hands.

Daniel H.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/05/2019
Excellent service. I am very pleased with the service I receive at Procare Automotive Repair. Very professional and unsurpassed in expertise and service.

BD
Bart D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/07/2019
Honest people who run Procare
I have been using Procare for quite a few years and am always happy with their service.

Don M.
De Soto, MO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/22/2019
2915 Ford
As always, Procare provided quick, professional service.

SG
Susan G.
Mazda CX-9
06/19/2019
Very friendly & prompt service
Great service, took my vehicle right in. Did not have to wait. Very friendly.

Valles Mines, MO
Dodge Dakota
06/16/2019
Need Repairs? Go Here!
ProCare does do their absolute best to take care of you and your needs. Timely repair, fair prices, really below those in the city.... and honors AAA members discount.

LC
Leeroy and Joyce C.
05/08/2019
LeeRoy C.
Procare does excellent work and in a very timely manner. I also appreciate the more than fair price they charge for their work. They do an outstanding job and I would not even consider taking my vehicles any place else! Thank you so much for all you do!

Daniel H.
Dodge Avenger
04/26/2019
Excellent service as usual. Great experience.

John S.