MARVENA S.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/12/2019
Run in Run out
I was at the shop 8 am and taken in at 8:10 am. I was well received. I was finished at 10am. Good conversation. I have all my confidence in Mr. Proctors work on my car.

PF
Paul F.
Bowie, MD
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he always appreciates the service at this business and the staff being honest with him. He stated every time he has been there, they treat him like he is a great customer.

SJ
SHAWN J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/05/2019
Poor customers service
The owner's son still items from my car . I just bought my .an no one has been in my car except Me and the service at ProctorForegin . His son stold my window cleaner an my brand new tree air freshener

Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/01/2019
Service on my Mercedes Benz E320 was completed in a reasonable amt of time & recommendations were given & explained thoroughly.

Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/31/2019
Ridiculous labor charge
Went there to have a light bulb installed, i was initially quoted $15, upon installation i was advised that there was something else responsible for the light not igniting....the owner advised that he would need to scan the computer and see if any other faults were coming up, gave me a ride to my job and said that it's probably not that serious, 2 hours later he called and explained that the technician needs to remove the bumper in order to get the light out to be tested also,2 hours later, the owner called and said that the ballest was bad and that it would be $700 to replace plus labor, he then explained that he could maybe find a used one foe 3 to 4 hundred, asked for the part #and found a new ballest on amazon for $155, i explained that i had ordered it and that once it arrived tomorrow I would have him do the installation but that i needed the vehicle to go home today..he agreed, when i went to retrieve my car the bill was $440 i asked when i returned tomorrow would he do the installation under the same ticket he explained that he would charge me another $440 in labor just to plug in a ballast (literally plug and go)i will never go there again $840 to plug a ballst for the light...utterly ridiculous not to mention that he would've easy charged me #$700 for the part, i cant tell you how that experience changed my character, i trust that his days of manipulating and cheating ppl will catch up with him...trust me.

CLARENCE B.
Cheverly, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/27/2019
Proctors: The place to go for vehicle repair.
I went into Proctors because my check engine light on my 2007 Mercedes GL450 came on. Since I lived nearby I drove by on a Friday afternoon where I was greeted courteously by the receptionist and had a chance to meet the owner Timothy Proctor. I made an appointment for Monday when my vehicle’s problem was correctly diagnosed. I left my vehicle there for the work to be completed and received a call in the afternoon when the work was done. I am satisfied with the work and I will recommend anyone looking for service to Proctor’s.

NB
NICOLE B.
10/27/2019
Professional place of business
The staff at Proctor Foreign Auto is always pleasant, professional and quick to address my concerns. I left knowing every issue with my car without asking or guessing. When you’re driving a foreign the last thing you need is an unexpected issue. Now I have control of these issues because I’m aware what has to be done!

DENISE W.
Clinton, MD
10/23/2019
Awesome Service
Thanks again for awesome service. Both the repair and customer service is excellent. My car and I appreciate Proctors Auto Service.

DIANE R.
Temple Hills, MD
10/22/2019
I'll never return
Timothy Proctor owner, Quoated me $400 or less for service Ao for my mecerdes e350. Dropped off the car at 12:30 was advised it would only take a few hours at 4:40pm I go there n Timothy is saying they didnt have time to finish stating my car needs brake flush n shocks n other work. N saying it would be $677 or I can pay for the work they did, which was change the oil n put a battery in the key for $169! When u questioned him about the price change he says to me....did I give it to you in writing! I immediately went to mecerdes paid for a diagnosis for my benz n nothing was wrong. He...the owner was trying to charge me for unneeded servce B work! I will never refer or go back to this place ever!

JOHN T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
10/17/2019
Location, mechanics are thorough and knowledgeable about their work, and the work is satisfactory to their customers.
Customer satisfaction

ROBIN W.
Lanham, MD
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/16/2019
Robin
My visits at Proctor are always pleasant, professional & productive.

VC
VAUGHN C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/16/2019
As always, the service at Proctors Automotive was excellent. I waited for the service and i was informed on the progress of the repair. Once the problem was diagnosed, i was give the opportunity to review the next steps. Tim gave me my options and decided on what i needed to be performed at that time. Very professional and quick.

Dane S.
09/28/2019
Great Find
Always a great experience. Wonderful customer service and I never feel like I am being gouged. Almost 1/3 of dealers rates.

GA
GARY A.
Glenarden, MD
09/04/2019
Very good customer service . Enjoy talking to the owner
Very friendly staff and great customer service.

HW
HELEN E. W.
New Carrollton, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/04/2019
Honestly?
To be honest, my level of confidence in quality service from Proctor's is scary. I called my son about a certain response from you about service and cost estimate and he immediately advised me to stay away and look for another business. I came back once more recently and was (still am) shaken by what
seems to be sloppy work, flimsy explanation, and ultimate nonchalance. Frankly speaking, I feel so shaky about how I might be treated that I am going to
follow my son's advice and look elsewhere.

NM
Norman M.
Lanham, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Norman said he was satisfied with the consultation that he had received before he had the service work was done. The business gave him a schedule and let him know how long it would take. Once the service was completed, he was satisfied with the price and the results. Everything was very, very satisfactory. The staff was very nice, polite and answered all of his questions.

SK
SHERMAN K.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300D
07/25/2019
Fast and reliable
Great place for friendly service

BP
Bobby P.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said he's looking forward to the next visit.

SEAN P. S.
Riverdale, MD
06/27/2019
Audi Thermostat Replacement
Parts were around $180 and the labor was $495. Took way to long, not that they have a incentive to take long, and no was there at 8:00AM with three customers waiting for 30 minutes. You have inspired me to do my own work from now on.

dajo s.
06/21/2019
3 for 3
Awesome job each time.
No ridiculous rates or unnecessary service.
Both times I needed service they provided it 1/3 what the dealer wanted.