dajo s.
Washington, DC
06/21/2019
3 for 3
Awesome job each time.
No ridiculous rates or unnecessary service.
Both times I needed service they provided it 1/3 what the dealer wanted.

PH
PATIENCE H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/07/2019
Customer
I love Proctor because I have no problem with this company!! They took good care of all my needs

RJ
Rebecca J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said she recommends this facility.

Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/30/2019
Outstanding Service!
The service was outstanding and expedient. I would recommend Proctor's Auto Service to my family and friends.

SABRENA B.
Bladensburg, MD
05/29/2019
Awesome foreign car specialist
Every time I visit Proctors Auto the always take really good care of my car. Tim and his team are Wonderful. My Audi loves them as well!

ROBERT B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/22/2019
Robert A Barnes
My daughter and I went to several foreign car shops to get her Volkswagen Tiguan repair.
No one wanted to do the job, Proctor’s Foreign Auto Service did the job and didn’t stop there. After fixing the problem the main problem showed up. They fix that problem which made the original problem not 100 percent. Now everything is working 100 percent. These guys knows how to take care of car problems. If you want to keep your car see Proctor’s Foreign Auto Service.

WF
Wanda F.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Wanda said she appreciated the service.

SF
Mercedes 350E

Dorothy C.
Jaguar XF
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said that the place has very nice people, she had no problems and they answered all of her questions. They told her what she needed and that was it.

MARVENA S.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/26/2019
A Smile
I was received with a smile, Good Morning , How are you? Than what can we do for you? I had an appointment for oil change and new windshield wipers. They checked my Air Condition temperature. I was out in 1 hour and 20 minutes. With a smile. Tim and the crew do a great job and I trust him with my car. They have worked on my Volvo, Honda, and my Mercedes.

Suitland, MD
04/21/2019
Had oil leak now I have a coolant leak
My oil leak was solved in my Audi A8l soon after getting the car back I get a coolant level light on so I get under the car and check oil and spill and what do you know oil is high buy coolant was low , will take it back Monday

DAVID G.

GUY W.
Seat Pleasant, MD
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/16/2019
Totally satisfied with repair services.
I was totally pleased with the services that I received at Proctor's Foreign Auto Services. Everyone from Mr. Proctor the receptionist and the repair service staff treated me with respect, courtesy, and complete professionalism. I really had a laundry list of needed repairs, Mr. Proctors experience and knowledge was apparent, it showed itself in the way that he explained and made sure that I understood every item listed on the diagnostic readings and what needed to be done.
What was best is that he even worked with me to keep the price affordable. Thank you, Mr. Proctor, for providing that old school service that we have come to forget.

RL
REGINALD L.
Hyattsville, MD
Porsche Cayenne
04/16/2019
Excellent service, very good customer service!!

Darrell L.
04/10/2019
New Engine
Moved to MD 5 years ago and needed a reputable mechanics for my wife and I. Chose Proctor because they worked on foreign cars and was recommended. AND black own. Whenever we needed work we consulted their expertise, until my wife experienced faulty work and needed to take her car to BMW dealer. Only to find fixes weren’t completed as stated and charged. Double paid for same issue. No reimbursement! The last straw, My VW Jetta was making engine rattling noises, I paid $130 (regular customer) for diagnosis of needing a new engine! Got home, investigated the car to determine it was a pulley tensioner wheel. Shared the discovery with the manager and he offered to charge me $600 plus parts to repair. I asked YouTube; replaced pulley and installed a new alternator for $89. I AM NOT A MECHANIC!

WJ
WAYNE J.
Springdale, MD
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/29/2019
Their quality of work performed
I’ve never had a bad experience when I had to take my vehicle in for any servicing. Mr. Proctor is always very professional when he deals with his customers. He’s the only mechanical shop that I will take my Benz to be serviced for and problems.

BG
BRENDA G.
Hyattsville, MD
03/23/2019
Exceptional Service
Proctor's Auto is one of the best foreign car service centers in PG County, Maryland. I have to tell you Proctor's Auto has reasonable prices and excellent/knowable mechanics servicing your vehicle. You can't go wrong with Proctor's Auto Service Center in New Carrollton, Md.

FE
FAUNETT E.
Greater Landover, MD
03/19/2019
Excellent service...professional staff
Called...they were very courteous and accomodating with scheduling and rescheduling.

James D.
New Carrolltn, MD
BMW 740iL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
James said this business always does a great job on his vehicle. They get right on and it and do not have it sitting around unattended.

GD
Gary D.
District Heights, MD
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said she was able to get in at the last minute, but the service was longer than expected. Everything else was fine.