MA
MALIK A.
BMW 135i
09/11/2020
Great Customer Service
Always kept me informed on the updated status of my vehicle. Very well organized and pleased with the turnaround time on getting my vehicle and great condition.

AMANG S.
Silver Spring, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/10/2020
Great Job in Replacing Engine and Transmition Mounts
I have 2015 Mercedes GL450 with bad motor mounts. The new generationo of this SUV has very tight room in engine bay area, so changing the mounts is definitely a hard job. Mr. Misno (the mechnic) has done a very good job replacing the mounts. The whole process (bringing in the car and checking out) was also great. Now my car is running smooth again.

Odenton, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/08/2020
Professional Service and Competent Staff
Proctor Foreign Auto Services demonstrated professional knowledge and skills that produced excellent service. I was made aware of every item that required repair and explained the benefits. They made me feel like I was part of the entire process. I even left with a better understanding of my automobile and a plan for my next visit.

ROBERT H.
Silver Spring, MD
09/04/2020
i always get very fast and professional work done here. the people are friendly and fair.
I have been bringing my car here for over three years and they taken very good care of me very satisfied with there service.

TC
THOMASINE C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/28/2020
Outstanding service!
Very dependable and expeditious service!

DERIC M.
08/27/2020
Finally an honest mechanic
If you are looking for a mechanic that values your safety and peace of mind over profit, this is the place. you will not have to worry about up-selling or being talked into unnecessary repairs.

QC
QUINCY C.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz C240
08/25/2020
Accurate diagnosis n quick service!
Good service n nice people to work with!

VC
VAUGHN C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/25/2020
Great place
Great service and great professionalism

PH
PATIENCE H.
08/22/2020
The dependability!! Of great services
I will return to Proctors, they have been doing a great and a outstanding job for a very long time!! I trust and believe that when I pick my vehicles up that I don’t have to worry that Tim Proctor and crew , has done what needed to be done properly!!!

MARILYNN H.
08/21/2020
Professional Pride
I’ve been taking my 2006 BMW 530i over 2 years to Proctor’s and Have never had a bad experience. Mr Proctor really listens to your concerns. The facility is always well maintain. This Black business owner prides himself in providing good customer service!

MJ

AW
ALICE W.
Hyattsville, MD
08/17/2020
Mr. Proctor knows Beamers!!
If you have a new or late model BMW make sure you go see him. I took my 2011 to the shop and yes they took their time and got me right. I appreciate his over all knowledge and patience. Your not going to find a better shop Prince George’s county. Thank me later.

ROBERT B.
07/28/2020
This was my second visit to Proctors Auto Service and both times I was greeted with professionalism and respect. My car was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner. Over all both times were great experiences. I will come back again and also refer people as well.

NM
Norman M.
07/25/2020
Very professional business
I always get very good service at reasonable prices.

NM
NORMAN M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/22/2020
Very professional business
Very good work at reasonable prices.