MARIA W.
Washington, DC
02/26/2021
Good quality work!
I’ve been using Proctor’s Auto Repair for over 30 years and have trusted them with all my cars.

KT
KAREN T.
Cheverly, MD
Jaguar XJ
02/24/2021
Friendly Service
The entire staff at Proctor’s Foreign Auto Service is friendly and knowledgeable. When you call, the person on the other end of the phone is always polite and the mechanics are personable. The owner is always available and takes the time to explain the service.

CG
CYNTHIA T. G.
Cheverly, MD
02/19/2021
Visit to Proctor’s
Mr Proctor & staff are very courteous & professional. Mr Proctor listens to your complaint, assigns technician to evaluate the situation & recommends corrective action. He gives you an estimate & if you agree, your vehicle is repaired. The receptionist is very courteous, competent & professional. A great company to take vehicle for repairs.

DEBILYN M.
Hyattsville, MD
02/18/2021
Tim and his team take pride in their work! I've brought my car in three times, and they are consistent in fixing what I ask. They also let me know of upcoming services or repairs so I can plan for maintenance. Much appreciate their professionalism.

SF
SAM F.
Springdale, MD
02/08/2021
BMW X5 Repair
This is the most efficient and the best place to repair your vehicle. I was well educated and well informed as to what happened to my vehicle! and the repairs needed. I was able to negotiate the repair cost and was very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of TIM. They give me time to think about everything, no rushing at all. Great service.

HW
HAROLD W.
Glenn Dale, MD
02/03/2021
Very good service
The service center is one of the best that services European cars.

MU

DARRYL B.
Accokeek, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/11/2020
Always provide me with great service.
Great information, suggestions, and service.

Jose M.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business for service.

CR
CURTIS R.
12/03/2020
Auto repair
The best auto repair shop in the Lanham area. The employees are polite and professional. The shop is clean they also keep your car's interior clean along with a professional repair. You get your vehicle back as promised.

MARQUES D.
Bowie, MD
Volkswagen CC
11/17/2020
Lack of Communication
I was fairly satisfied with the worker that Proctor Auto performed on my Mercedes S550. So, I referred my significant other to the shop to get work done on her car. When she took her car and got the problem diagnosed she was quoted a price shy of $900. Later I was updated by Mr. Proctor by phone suggesting that further services needed to be performed on the vehicle shy of $1300. I was fine with that, because I was made aware. Two days went by without hearing any update on the vehicle. Once the shop contacted me the final bill was upward of $1600. Here in lied the issue. I was NEVER made aware of the price increase or never given the option of whether or not I wanted those additional services performed. It is PROPER custom to call and inform the customer of the situation and allow them to make the final call so that fees are not dropped on their tab to their surprise! It’s because of the lack of communication as well as the lack of resolve that has robbed me of the thought of ever doing business again! I appreciate Mr. Proctor’s desire to perform the job to where he felt it would be sufficient I do NOT however appreciate the lack of communication which led to money being spent unbeknownst to me!

IC
ISABEL C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/04/2020
Professional Skilled Abilities
Proctor’s Foreign Auto Services
has been in business for MANY
years and his reputation is well
known. He and his Staff are very
knowledgeable about current and
older cars. He’s also Customer Oriented.

PF
Paul F.
Bowie, MD
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the customer service is good and they fixed the issues with his vehicle.

SK
SHERMAN K.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/21/2020
Great team
Both Tim and Birhan went out of their way to resolve the SBC issue with my car. The effort is truly appreciated.

JOHN T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/09/2020
Personalised and professional service. Don't have to return my car for the same service.
Excellent work.