Professional Collision - HWY 90

SHELLY P.
Grand Bay, AL
07/16/2018
Horrible service
I wouldn't take a clunker to Professional, there isn't a thing Professional about them. Took my suburban in for hail damage, and it has been back 3 times and is still there. The job should have taken 6 days it's been 3 weeks. I picked my truck up and the inside was flooded, plastic trim was broke, my tail lights didn't work and I was charged for a new one and it wasn't even replaced, my rear ac didn't work, seat switch was broke, dash was destroyed and they insist it's a factory default but it wasn't in this condition when I dropped it off! My truck had greasy handprints all through out the interior it was awful. now they are only trying to fix the minimum damage and trying to say factory defaults are not included. Well it wasn't broke when I bought it and it wasn't broke when you got it how is it to be replaced at my expense? I wouldn't recommend them to anyone and my lawyer will be contacting them. They ruined a $34,000 truck!

BW
ben W.
Nissan Titan
03/21/2013
The quickness and the communication.

CK
CATHERINE K.
Ford Fiesta
03/21/2013
It was finished before it was supposed to be. That was good.

Jacqueline W.
Toyota Tundra
03/20/2013
They did an excellent job and the car looks I just picked it up off the lot. Looks brand new.

Lauren S.
Toyota CAMRY LE
03/18/2013
I was real happy with them. We walked in the door and we were immediately scheduled us and they were nice to us.

TT
TIM T.
03/16/2013
They are very professional.

CD
CRYSTAL D.
Dodge CALIBER MAINSTREET
03/14/2013
That's the only place i'll take my car.

Charles B.
Lexus Sc 430
03/14/2013
It was very good.

John a.
03/13/2013
It was pretty easy! It was no-nonsense. It didn't take them as long as they thought. Everything was smooth.

WS

GM
GERALD M.
Nissan Titan
03/12/2013
They were great and fast.

AJ
Amanada j.
Jeep Compass
03/12/2013
They got it done quickly and it was easy.

Marie M.
Toyota Rav 4
03/11/2013
They did the job, no hesitation. It looked like it was never wrecked.

DONNA W.
Honda ACCORD HYBRID
03/11/2013
The ease and the quality of the service is what I would share!

GC
Gerald C.
Lincoln TOWN CAR SIGNATURE
03/11/2013
It was excellent. Everything worked as they said.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Springdale, AR
Nissan ALTIMA
03/11/2013
They were very nice and gave me all the information that I needed to know on what they were doing to my car.

Justin P.
Acura Tl
03/09/2013
They were fine, i've used them several times!

Michael G.
GMC Sierria
03/07/2013
They were great, everything was as expected.

KD
Karen D.
Grand Bay, AL
03/04/2013
Everyone was cordial, it was a great experience.

James H.
Coden, AL
03/04/2013
They did a very good job.