Maynard H.
04/16/2021
Customer service
I can trust them in doing the work right. I like the friendly staff.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Hall.   We certainly appreciate your business and your review.

VM
Vic M.
04/07/2021
Advanced Transmission Spanish Fort
Advanced Transmission did a great job on repairing my transmission and getting me back on the road. The staff was very professional and kept me informed the entire time work was being done on my truck.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Morgan for your review and for your business.   It was our pleasure.

Chris B.
Loxley, AL
03/31/2021
Awesome service
All I can say is, you can trust these folks with everything they say. These are good people that are the best at what they do and don’t blow smoke. I wish I could trust everyone as much as I trust them. They are my go to transmission place and have been for years. Thank you Advanced Transmission!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you Mr. Brunke.  We certainly appreciate your business and value the trust you have put in us over the years.    We take pride in our honesty to our customers and certainly appreciate the acknowledgement of it.   Thank you again for your awesome review.   It is always a pleasure.

RP
Robert P.
GMC Yukon XL
03/31/2021
Fast, honest service!
I brought my Yukon Xl in with a shifter problem, and Advanced repaired it quickly and honestly. I would highly recommend them for all your transmission needs!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Pflum.   We thank you for taking time to give us a review and for your recommendation to others.     It was certainly our pleasure.

Kelly B.
03/25/2021
So Good You'll Have to Wait
Advanced Transmission is VERY good at what they do. The ONLY problem is that you will have to wait for them to help you. And although that wait may be only a couple of days, you have to leave your vehicle with them - no appointments. That said, out of four or five visits for various issues, I don't think my total payments to them have even exceeded $1,000. I have been very fortunate that my issues have been relatively inexpensive to repair, and that they have practiced with complete integrity, a rare virtue in the car repair industry.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Baker.  We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us such a great review for a second time.  Fortunately, we are very busy right now which we are very thankful.   Unfortunately, that does cause there to be a wait, but not too much unless we have a delay in parts.   We are very glad your repairs have not been major and relatively inexpensive.   It is our pleasure doing business with you.

Satsuma, AL
03/15/2021
Great service. Responsive and kept me informed of progress on a daily basis. Repaired with no issues.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Mr. Burleson.   We certainly appreciate your kind words and you taking time to review us.

RO
Rebecca O.
Loxley, AL
03/14/2021
Great people and great service!
Was having vibration in gears or what I though, it wasn't the transmission but something near it and they were able to fix it for me! and they also take extenden warranties and were able to take care of that also. Extremely happy with them!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ms. Owen. We are so glad you did not have transmission issues and that you are pleased.   Thank you for the review.   It was our pleasure.

Michael M.
Acura RDX
03/10/2021
Excellent work
The folks there are great and did a wonderful job. They have worked on 3 of my cars and I trust them and I know for a fact they have saved me money.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Mikolakis.   It is certainly our pleasure and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.   Thanks for the review.

Maynard H.
02/22/2021
Great customer service and workmanship
Great overall performance!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mr. Hall for the review and your business as a loyal customer.  We surely appreciate it.

Linda B.
02/22/2021
Good work and honest
Good work and honest! Definitely recommend! Another shop wrecked the transmission and they had to rebuild it. Reasonably priced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Ms. Brazz.  We are so glad that everything turned out well on your Tahoe.  We appreciate your business and your recommendations.    It was our pleasure.

Johnny R.
Frisco City, AL
02/18/2021
GREAT Work!!!
They do exactly what they say they will do. It starts with the examination of your vehicle until it is fixed. I was informed almost daily from where I was in line up to ,when they started work, and an estimate of when it would be finished. They gave me a quote to expect it to be finished and it was right on. I will recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone that has a transmission problem. I live about 1.5 hours away but will definitely be back if I need transmission work. GREAT JOB!!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/18/2021

WOW!  Mr. Ridgeway,  we thank you so much for such a wonderful review.   You are so kind and it was our pleasure to work on your Jeep.   We are always here for you should you need us, however, we are hoping for the best and that your vehicles behave and do not cause you anymore transmisssion issues.

Mike R.
Birmingham, AL
02/13/2021
These are fine people. I am a repeat customer. Their business processes including communication are perhaps the finest I have ever experienced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Rooney.   We appreciate your business and coming back to us for all of your transmission needs.   Customers like you make our work day great!

DQ
Danny Q.
Creola, AL
02/05/2021
Clean, well organized, quality work and great people to communicate with
Notice transmission fluid on floor of garage. Started looking for someone to check and repair. After several day of searching the web and reading reviews I selected Advanced Transmission Inc.
I called and was able to set up appoint for the next day. My Jeep was test to determined what was causing leak, Turn out to be just a bad pan gasket.
The gasket was replaces , filter replace and new fluid install in the same day. It has been about a week scene repair were completed, NO fluid on garage Great!!!
I will use this shop again .
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Awesome!     Thank you Mr. Quinley.  We are so glad your Jeep only needed a gasket and it is not leaking anymore.  We truly appreciate your review and are always here should you need anything further.

Rocky S.
Lexus ES 350
02/05/2021
Fast, personable, efficient service.
I’ve used Advanced 3 times in 2 years. I’ve found them to be knowledgeable, candid, and willing to take the time to discuss the work being done on or recommended for my vehicles.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Sullivan. It was our pleasure. We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us a review.

TT
Tricia T.
Robertsdale, AL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/02/2021
Professional and Personal
Had a great experience with Advanced Transmission! Johnathan was so knowledgeable and kind and they took care of me in a timely manner. They also were hesitant to "throw money" at my vehicle prematurely and thoroughly investigated my issues with multiple road tests. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Theurer.  Your referrals are greatly appreciated.  We are happy we found no issues with your vehicle.