Donald R.
Saraland, AL
07/23/2020
GREAT FOLLOW UP FROM STORE
The store contrasted me and reimburse me for towing while also letting me know they had updated their diagnostic equipment so they could support these newer vehicles. They made every effort to make things right.

06/23/2020
Bad Advice
I called the Spanish Fort location concerning problems with my 2014 Grand Cherokee’s transfer case. They advised me to have it towed in for them to trouble shoot the problem. After it was towed to their shop they called me to inform me that they didn’t have the ability to trouble shoot it I needed to take it to the dealership. I am out $200 in tow bills and still at the dealership.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Mr. Robinson

I sincerely apologize that our diagnostic equipment was unable to read the data on your vehicle.  When you called, we were unaware that your Jeep Cherokee had a diesel engine with a Multi-National type diagnostic platform with a German type ZF-Transmission/Transfer Case. We performed a complete vehicle inspection (minus reading data) at no charge and will be glad to reimburse you for your towing to our shop.  You’ll be glad to hear after we realized our equipment was unable to read data, we called for an update.  Unfortunately our equipment was unable to be updated and we had to invest in brand new equipment that will now read the data on most any vehicles on the road. Again I sincerely apologize and want you to know it was not intentional.

Displaying 1 Review