Spanish Fort, AL
05/05/2020
One year inspection
I was very surprised by the cost for the inspection. I knew there would be a charge, but it was considerably more than I expected. I guess I know now, but I’m not working right now, so this was an expense that I would have put off till later.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/19/2020

Ms. Cousins,

After seeing your review, I spoke with Jonathan, our service advisor.  He mentioned at the time you called to set an appointment for your annual transmission service, prior to dropping your vehicle off, he gave you an estimate for the transmission service.  When I checked your estimate, it was little more than your actual cost. I sincerely apologize you felt you were caught by surprise and completely understand the financial strain that COVID 19 has put on so many people in our community.  After having major transmission problems and choosing to have a used transmission installed.  I appreciate that you are conscientious about keeping your transmission in good working order by maintaining it to preserve its life as long as possible, especially being a used transmission.  If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to chit-chat with you.  Please know we appreciate your business in the past, now and hopefully in the future. – Laura Wilson, Owner (251)626-6061.

Displaying 1 Review