PC
Peggy C.
10/13/2020
Great place for transmission repairs
From day one dropping my truck off by tow truck everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We received texts and phone calls with updates through the whole process. Fast forward to now 1 year later, I received text and email reminders of my upcoming service appointment. Due to many factors when I was dropping off my truck Advanced Transmission had a lot going on and asked about rescheduling for another time. I was willing to do just that as hurricane Sally really had everything a mess. I explained that twice while idling in long lines due to Sally that I received a transmission error message. It was immediately determined that my truck would stay and be checked and serviced ASAP. Later that same day I was called told everything they did to correct the problem and change out the fluid and that it was all covered under the warranty and I could pick it up at my convenience. I was even instructed on how to pick up my truck once they were closed as it was the weekend and they wouldn’t be open again till Monday.
I will always recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone looking for a transmission shop recommendation. By far the best , friendliest, and most thorough repair shop I’ve ever dealt with.

Kenton S.
05/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I really appreciated the daily updates to describe what the next steps were, where I was in the queue, and the calls to provide details on what was needed to get my vehicle on the road again. I also appreciated the detailed explanation regarding the warranty and 2 week follow-up check. Great experience all around.

LR
Lee R.
03/16/2019
Service Work
Great people great attitude great service.
Wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicle

Jody C.
11/30/2015
Was appreciative of the great service
Will be a repeat customer.

BK
Brooke K.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/23/2015
They did a great job diagnosing my problem and fixing it. They kept me informed and got me back on the road in a timely manner.

RF
Rick F.
11/19/2015
Tranny service
In and out quickly and at a fair price.

Maynard H.
02/22/2021
Great customer service and workmanship
Great overall performance!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mr. Hall for the review and your business as a loyal customer.  We surely appreciate it.

Linda B.
02/22/2021
Good work and honest
Good work and honest! Definitely recommend! Another shop wrecked the transmission and they had to rebuild it. Reasonably priced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Ms. Brazz.  We are so glad that everything turned out well on your Tahoe.  We appreciate your business and your recommendations.    It was our pleasure.

Johnny R.
Frisco City, AL
02/18/2021
GREAT Work!!!
They do exactly what they say they will do. It starts with the examination of your vehicle until it is fixed. I was informed almost daily from where I was in line up to ,when they started work, and an estimate of when it would be finished. They gave me a quote to expect it to be finished and it was right on. I will recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone that has a transmission problem. I live about 1.5 hours away but will definitely be back if I need transmission work. GREAT JOB!!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/18/2021

WOW!  Mr. Ridgeway,  we thank you so much for such a wonderful review.   You are so kind and it was our pleasure to work on your Jeep.   We are always here for you should you need us, however, we are hoping for the best and that your vehicles behave and do not cause you anymore transmisssion issues.

Mike R.
Birmingham, AL
02/13/2021
These are fine people. I am a repeat customer. Their business processes including communication are perhaps the finest I have ever experienced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Rooney.   We appreciate your business and coming back to us for all of your transmission needs.   Customers like you make our work day great!

DQ
Danny Q.
Creola, AL
02/05/2021
Clean, well organized, quality work and great people to communicate with
Notice transmission fluid on floor of garage. Started looking for someone to check and repair. After several day of searching the web and reading reviews I selected Advanced Transmission Inc.
I called and was able to set up appoint for the next day. My Jeep was test to determined what was causing leak, Turn out to be just a bad pan gasket.
The gasket was replaces , filter replace and new fluid install in the same day. It has been about a week scene repair were completed, NO fluid on garage Great!!!
I will use this shop again .
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Awesome!     Thank you Mr. Quinley.  We are so glad your Jeep only needed a gasket and it is not leaking anymore.  We truly appreciate your review and are always here should you need anything further.

Rocky S.
Lexus ES 350
02/05/2021
Fast, personable, efficient service.
I’ve used Advanced 3 times in 2 years. I’ve found them to be knowledgeable, candid, and willing to take the time to discuss the work being done on or recommended for my vehicles.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Sullivan. It was our pleasure. We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us a review.

TT
Tricia T.
Robertsdale, AL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/02/2021
Professional and Personal
Had a great experience with Advanced Transmission! Johnathan was so knowledgeable and kind and they took care of me in a timely manner. They also were hesitant to "throw money" at my vehicle prematurely and thoroughly investigated my issues with multiple road tests. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Theurer.  Your referrals are greatly appreciated.  We are happy we found no issues with your vehicle.

PB
Phil B.
Satsuma, AL
01/29/2021
Always kept me advised on the status of where vehicle was in the progress of being repaired.
Very friendly and kept me up to date on progression of repair. Transmission works like a new one. Would definitely use again.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Brown.   It was our pleasure to have you as a customer.

VR
Valarie R.
Dodge Durango
01/28/2021
Best Place to take your Vehicle for transmission needs
Thank you Allison for the ride to and from the shop !!! Thank you Ms Laura for your Kindness !! And Thank you Jonathon for your Knowledge of what you do !!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/28/2021

You are so welcome Ms. Rybacki.  It was our pleasure.    We are glad that we were able to give you good news.

Displaying 1 Review