Donald R.
Saraland, AL
07/23/2020
GREAT FOLLOW UP FROM STORE
The store contrasted me and reimburse me for towing while also letting me know they had updated their diagnostic equipment so they could support these newer vehicles. They made every effort to make things right.

06/23/2020
Bad Advice
I called the Spanish Fort location concerning problems with my 2014 Grand Cherokee’s transfer case. They advised me to have it towed in for them to trouble shoot the problem. After it was towed to their shop they called me to inform me that they didn’t have the ability to trouble shoot it I needed to take it to the dealership. I am out $200 in tow bills and still at the dealership.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Mr. Robinson

I sincerely apologize that our diagnostic equipment was unable to read the data on your vehicle.  When you called, we were unaware that your Jeep Cherokee had a diesel engine with a Multi-National type diagnostic platform with a German type ZF-Transmission/Transfer Case. We performed a complete vehicle inspection (minus reading data) at no charge and will be glad to reimburse you for your towing to our shop.  You’ll be glad to hear after we realized our equipment was unable to read data, we called for an update.  Unfortunately our equipment was unable to be updated and we had to invest in brand new equipment that will now read the data on most any vehicles on the road. Again I sincerely apologize and want you to know it was not intentional.

05/05/2020
One year inspection
I was very surprised by the cost for the inspection. I knew there would be a charge, but it was considerably more than I expected. I guess I know now, but I’m not working right now, so this was an expense that I would have put off till later.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 05/19/2020

Ms. Cousins,

After seeing your review, I spoke with Jonathan, our service advisor.  He mentioned at the time you called to set an appointment for your annual transmission service, prior to dropping your vehicle off, he gave you an estimate for the transmission service.  When I checked your estimate, it was little more than your actual cost. I sincerely apologize you felt you were caught by surprise and completely understand the financial strain that COVID 19 has put on so many people in our community.  After having major transmission problems and choosing to have a used transmission installed.  I appreciate that you are conscientious about keeping your transmission in good working order by maintaining it to preserve its life as long as possible, especially being a used transmission.  If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to chit-chat with you.  Please know we appreciate your business in the past, now and hopefully in the future. – Laura Wilson, Owner (251)626-6061.

TL
Tom L.
Daphne, AL
06/18/2020
Reliable quality service
See above. Only issue I had was that I could not have my vehicle towed into the parking lot on the weekend as they have a locked gate across the driveway from the street to the parking lot.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 06/18/2020

We are so sorry Mr. Lyles that you did not know about the gate.  We had to put the gate up because there have been so many people turning around in our parking lot and damage has happened that we had to put the gate up but it is not locked.    Behind the stopsign is a lever that slides.   Thank you for the 4 stars and your review.   We appreciate your business.

Maynard H.
02/22/2021
Great customer service and workmanship
Great overall performance!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mr. Hall for the review and your business as a loyal customer.  We surely appreciate it.

Linda B.
02/22/2021
Good work and honest
Good work and honest! Definitely recommend! Another shop wrecked the transmission and they had to rebuild it. Reasonably priced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Ms. Brazz.  We are so glad that everything turned out well on your Tahoe.  We appreciate your business and your recommendations.    It was our pleasure.

Johnny R.
Frisco City, AL
02/18/2021
GREAT Work!!!
They do exactly what they say they will do. It starts with the examination of your vehicle until it is fixed. I was informed almost daily from where I was in line up to ,when they started work, and an estimate of when it would be finished. They gave me a quote to expect it to be finished and it was right on. I will recommend Advanced Transmission to anyone that has a transmission problem. I live about 1.5 hours away but will definitely be back if I need transmission work. GREAT JOB!!!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/18/2021

WOW!  Mr. Ridgeway,  we thank you so much for such a wonderful review.   You are so kind and it was our pleasure to work on your Jeep.   We are always here for you should you need us, however, we are hoping for the best and that your vehicles behave and do not cause you anymore transmisssion issues.

Mike R.
Birmingham, AL
02/13/2021
These are fine people. I am a repeat customer. Their business processes including communication are perhaps the finest I have ever experienced.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Rooney.   We appreciate your business and coming back to us for all of your transmission needs.   Customers like you make our work day great!

DQ
Danny Q.
Creola, AL
02/05/2021
Clean, well organized, quality work and great people to communicate with
Notice transmission fluid on floor of garage. Started looking for someone to check and repair. After several day of searching the web and reading reviews I selected Advanced Transmission Inc.
I called and was able to set up appoint for the next day. My Jeep was test to determined what was causing leak, Turn out to be just a bad pan gasket.
The gasket was replaces , filter replace and new fluid install in the same day. It has been about a week scene repair were completed, NO fluid on garage Great!!!
I will use this shop again .
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Awesome!     Thank you Mr. Quinley.  We are so glad your Jeep only needed a gasket and it is not leaking anymore.  We truly appreciate your review and are always here should you need anything further.

Rocky S.
Lexus ES 350
02/05/2021
Fast, personable, efficient service.
I’ve used Advanced 3 times in 2 years. I’ve found them to be knowledgeable, candid, and willing to take the time to discuss the work being done on or recommended for my vehicles.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Mr. Sullivan. It was our pleasure. We certainly appreciate your taking time to give us a review.

TT
Tricia T.
Robertsdale, AL
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/02/2021
Professional and Personal
Had a great experience with Advanced Transmission! Johnathan was so knowledgeable and kind and they took care of me in a timely manner. They also were hesitant to "throw money" at my vehicle prematurely and thoroughly investigated my issues with multiple road tests. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Theurer.  Your referrals are greatly appreciated.  We are happy we found no issues with your vehicle.

PB
Phil B.
Satsuma, AL
01/29/2021
Always kept me advised on the status of where vehicle was in the progress of being repaired.
Very friendly and kept me up to date on progression of repair. Transmission works like a new one. Would definitely use again.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Brown.   It was our pleasure to have you as a customer.

VR
Valarie R.
Dodge Durango
01/28/2021
Best Place to take your Vehicle for transmission needs
Thank you Allison for the ride to and from the shop !!! Thank you Ms Laura for your Kindness !! And Thank you Jonathon for your Knowledge of what you do !!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/28/2021

You are so welcome Ms. Rybacki.  It was our pleasure.    We are glad that we were able to give you good news.

AD
Anita D.
Daphne, AL
01/26/2021
Outstanding service
I was having an issue with my transmission, bnand had heard good things about Advanced, so decided to take my car there. I was not disappointed! The issue was diagnosed promptly and the work was completed at a reasonable price. I was most impressed with the contact to keep me informed of what was going on every step of the way. I never had to wonder about the progress of repairs, or what was happening with my car. I just picked it up yesterday and it is working great. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend Advanced Transmission!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you so much Mrs. Dillard for your business and for taking time out to give us a review.  It was certainly our pleasure working on your vehicle. We are especially happy you loved our texting. There is nothing worse than taking your vehicle somewhere and having to wonder what is going on.

Tom M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/23/2021
Always a pleasure
This business is always a pleasure. If you need auto service from a first class, honest and dependable shop, this is it. Friendly folks who treat everyone like family. They even keep you posted by text of progress on your service......now I ask you, who else does that! My recent trip involved identifying the source of vibration which two other shops had failed to locate. Marvin identified the issue as a bad universal joint, problem solved. Thanks!
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much Mr. Montgomery for taking your time to give us such a great review.   It was our pleasure doing business with you.   We appreciate your business as a customer of Advanced Transmission's over the years.   We are so happy that your problem has been resolved.

TW
Ty W.
12/29/2020
Professional Service
The young gave me professional answers, very polite and friendly of all things. I will definitely return if needed and will spread the word on the honest, prompt and friendly service I received.
Laura W. from Advanced Transmission Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you so much Mr. Wilson for taking time to give us such a great review.  We truly appreciate it.  We also very much appreciate your spreading the word for us.   We love referrals.