Business Solutions

Progressive Automotive & Tire

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
10/04/2022
Engine issue diagnosis and repair
The engine issue was quickly diagnosed and repair was completed the next day. Very professional staff.

HT
HECTOR T.
10/04/2022
Oil Change/Tires/inspection
The service at Progrssive Tire & Auto on Stafford is Above Reproach!! It is just OUTSTANDING!!! I have been coming there for over 20 years and every visit...

SF
SUSAN F.
Repair Tire
Great service checking with me to ensure each item was what I wanted. Gave me the details to the problem and repair. More than reasonable in price! Always...

BRAD B.
10/03/2022
Great experience dropping off for emissions and oil change!
I dropped off my vehicle at 5 AM. Remember to put your keys through the slot in the door! They were great. Got the key. Did the services (emissions test...

10/03/2022
VA auto inspection & emissions testing
Great service and quick turnaround. Very friendly and communicative staff that seems to care for their customers.