Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7

Latest Review almost 4 years ago

CHARLES W.
12/21/2014
oil change
little slow but was very satisfied

JAMES C.
Toyota Yaris
12/21/2014
Good service, price
Friendly atmosphere. Good service. Reasonably priced.
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 12/22/2014

James,

Thank you so much for your valued business and positive feedback  it is truly our pleasure to serve the Washington Community.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

KENNETH M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/19/2014
Great & friendly staff!
Always a great experience, very friendly atmosphere. Very knowledgeable team, with "Great" prices! Always a pleasure to do business with; way to go "Ben"!
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 12/19/2014

Kenneth,

Thank you for the positive feedback!! We love our Washington area customers and its a privlege to serve this great community.

CHARLES W.
12/18/2014
oil change
Ben called me regarding my review....once we discussed it, he handled it very professionally and made me a happy customer....he is an asset to your business

12/18/2014
Oil Change
I got a "so-called" $24.95 oil change....tax on 24.95 = 7% x 24.95 = 1.75......24.95 plus 1.75 = $26.70...I was charged $28.83....feel ripped off
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 12/18/2014

Charles,
Thank you for your feedback and I was glad to hear that the charges made sense once you and Ben were able to talk. We greatly appreciate your business  along with all of our great Washington area customers.

Pugh's Tire & Service Center

EB
EMILY B.
12/10/2014
No More Shake Rattle and Roll!
Got tires at another establishment and even though they charged me for it they did not balance or align the tires... so I got the shake rattle and roll! Pughs fixed it and I got the smooth ride back...did my brakes as well....such a good job and I wish I had bought my tires from them as well!
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 12/11/2014

Emily,

Thank you so much for the feedback as we always love to hear from our customers!!
Pughs Tire & Service Centers

DOUG B.
Ford C-Max
12/09/2014
I go to Pughs because I trust them, they don't try to sell you more then you need.

JAMES P.
Nashville, NC
12/06/2014
prompt serviceMO
Prompt honest advice on tire rotation.

BR
BOBBY E R.
Pontiac G6
11/23/2014
knowledge, turn around time on servicing
Very friendly and the intake area is very clean plus parking area has improved when the business first opened

CINDY B.
Bath, NC
11/21/2014
great customer service
Both manager and mechanic very professional and accomodating

BR
BLAKE R.
11/08/2014
low beam replaced in car
Had a low beam replaced in my car and i had no complaints about the service
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 11/08/2014

Blake,

Thank you for the positive feedback we truly appreciate your business!!!
Thanks
Pughs Tire & Service Centers

FS
FREDRICK S.
11/04/2014
trust
trust them with my vehicle

EF
ED F.
GMC Sierra
10/29/2014
Wait Time
I was satisfied with the purchase of 4 Bridgestone tires for my truck, except I had to wait nearly 2 1/2 hours to have them installed. I was told that they were real busy when I bought the tires and it would be over an hour wait. It certainly was over an hour.

CHARLES M.
Belhaven, NC
Chrysler 300
10/10/2014
asked for a service to be done
Was told my request was taking care of.
Came home and checked sorry to say but
my request was not done to car.
Also before I got into car to leave had to go to passenger side and get tissue to
clean oily finger/hand prints off handle so I could open drivers door.
Jim from Pughs Tire And Service Ctr Inc #7 responded on 11/08/2014

Charles,

Thank you for your feedback and letting me know that you had less that a positive experience. I would really like to hear what I can do to resolve this issue for you?

PC
PAUL C.
10/07/2014
ben and jordan
very understanding and practical , easy to talk to and friendly.

SHAQUANNA W.
10/03/2014
awesome service
The service is outstanding Ben and his crew truly care about the community they serve. .
They knew I couldn't ride around with my car in the condition that it was in so they worked hared to fix my problem

MARIAN D.

TONNA W.
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2014
Headlight lens makeover
I am so thrilled with the way my headlights look after the process applied to them. I thought the cloudiness was a hopeless situation and the only fix would be new lens. They look almost like new.

GH
GYPSY H.
08/13/2014
service
friendly, fast service

JIM and KATHEY S.
Acura TL
08/11/2014
Great service including free tire rotation
We received great, prompt service including free tire rotation

GW
GEORGE W.
08/08/2014
good service and location
friendly service and quality of work