Overall Rating 4.3555548/5Overall Rating 4.3555548/5Overall Rating 4.3555548/5Overall Rating 4.3555548/5rating 4.3555548
Overall Rating 2.2888881/5Overall Rating 2.2888881/5rating 2.2888881rating 2.2888881rating 2.2888881

WR
Wayne R.
Naperville, IL
08/17/2019 Category: Service
The service team.
Good service.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 08/18/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 4 stars, please tell us what we can do to turn those into 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.

AK
Alexander K.
Darien, IL
2004 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Routine OIl Change and Overall All Check up
Brought my 2004 Hyundai Elantra in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. The services was fast and share future areas which that we need to keep an eye on. The waiting room is very nice, although the coffee machine was out of order ( no worries).
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 08/18/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Robert R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
15000 Mile Check
Another great visit. Quality work, efficient in and out. These guys are terrific.

RL
Ryan L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Went in for an oil change and was greeted right away and taken into the waiting room. Within 25 min my car was done and washed. Very friendly people. Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone!

Mark S.
Excellent Service as Promised
Vehicle taken in on time and work completed as promised. Excellent customer service!

Carol Stream, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job Pugi service
Fantastic service!

Lombard, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintenance appt
The appt was for oil change and inspect the brakes. It was done promptly and I was informed of the inspection in detail. Great service and support.

TL
Tom L.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Happy customer
No BS, no upselling, honest.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Hinsdale, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and quick service
They replaced my brakes within a few hours. They were extremely friendly and helpful.

Romeoville, IL
Good overall
Excellent service overall. The gentleman who checked me in and assisted me was very personable and the repairs were completed in a timely manner.

My experience picking up my car was the only thing that lowered my rating. There was only one porter on duty and there were several people waiting for cars. The car was brought for the lady who checked out in front of me, but then the porter stopped to talk to a guy waiting after me (they were clearly friends from outside because one remarked that he didn't know that the porter worked there). Instead of bringing my car next, the porter brought his friends car and then went for mine even though we had already been waiting for quite some time.

Westmont, IL
Pugi has great service
I was just there for an oil change and cabin filter and my wait time was shorter than expected. Plus you get a nice car wash. Then my engine light went on 3 days later and I brought it back in at the end of the day and Freddie helped me out. It was just a minor adjustment but he took the time to explain it to me and I was on my way in a few minutes after arriving at Pugi.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey. Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Lisa M.
Great Customer Service
Pugi will pay for an Uber to take you home after you drop your vehicle off with them and then to bring you back to the store. That alone is worth 5 stars. We have brought our Sonata there a few times now for various safety recalls over the last couple years and it's always been a good experience. Also, Pugi will often throw in a free oil change while we're getting our free recall maintenance done and also paying for our Uber... not a lot of cash out of pocket from us on those visits! The one little small issue we had is we asked them before this recent visit if we'd be getting a free oil change, they said no, so we went elsewhere and got one and got the nice synthetic oil and everything, and then when we went to Pugi they said we were getting a free oil change... apparently it had just been decided a week prior, but still a little annoying that we specifically asked, they said no, and then it turned out to be a yes when we came in. Other than that though, great place!

NG
Nancy G.
Hinsdale, IL
Great Experience
They got the job done in a timely and courteous manner.

CA
Courtney A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Easy and efficent
Came in because my car wasn’t starting all the time. They diagnosed the problem quick and were able to replace the battery right away. They notified me first of the price and the time it would take which was respectful to my time. I was in and out in about an hour or so.

SJ
Sue J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/13/2019 Category: Service
It was very easy to make an appointment for service, multiple days and times available. Service reps were helpful and friendly. Service was finished same day. They did inspection on car as I requested and found nothing more that needed immediate care instead of trying to get me to pay for services I didn't need at this time. I really appreciated that. The service needed and done was very reasonably priced. I will definitely return here for maintenance and repair again.

KC
Kevin C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Top tier customer service!
Always leave Pugi service feeling super happy I own my Hyundai Santa Fe and love their waiting area...Starbucks coffee was better then what I get from Starbucks!

PB
Paul B.
Carol Stream, IL
service
Scheduling appointment is very easy and timely. I arrive on time drop my car off and it is ready on time the facilities are neat clean and a comfortable place to wait for your vehicle wall service

GA

Donald M.
Wheaton, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service and great people
I always get good service when I bring my Tucson in. And I appreciate the people I deal with even more.

Darien, IL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Glen is great!
When you find someone who you can trust and talk with regarding anything about your car, is worth so much.