Overall Rating 4.1842113/5Overall Rating 4.1842113/5Overall Rating 4.1842113/5Overall Rating 4.1842113/5rating 4.1842113
Overall Rating 2.1842142/5Overall Rating 2.1842142/5rating 2.1842142rating 2.1842142rating 2.1842142
"Most recent visit"
Faster oil chg time
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:20 PM
Peter A. on 04/19/2018
"Excellent Service Manager and crew! "
Problem was resolved In a very timely professional manner!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:09 PM
Edward K. on 04/19/2018
"Quick and Excellent Service "
Everyone in the Pugi Service Department is truly outstanding!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:09 PM
William C. on 04/19/2018
"Great service"
Thanks
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:08 PM
"Oil change service"
Easy in, easy out, comfortable wait.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/19/2018 11:21 AM
MELISSA C. at Pugi Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

"Accommodating"
Service always backs up what they promise
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:36 AM

Ronald D. on 04/19/2018
"Drive in oil change..."
No appointment needed. No long waiting period. They change your oil, wash your car and you're on your way.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:36 AM

"Expedited Service"
Melissa and Service Manager Paul were prompt gave professional and friendly service. Freddie takes a great amount of time explaining in detail the explanation of the summary sheet truly means.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 03:36 AM

Terrill R. on 04/18/2018
"Fast Great Service"
I have been taking my car back to Pugi Hyundai since I bought it there. Routine maintenance is fast and they check everything on the car. They check list is explained in detail to you when they are done. I'm so satisfied with Pugi that we bought a Tuscon last year.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 04:02 PM

Luis C. on 04/18/2018
"great service doesn't hide poor quality"
The GOOD:
Both, in 2015 & 2016; my wife and I have leased 2 different Hyundai vehicles from PUGI.
At each junction, the service and deal we received were excellent.
Recently, our 2016 model had a mechanical failure on the road.
Without hesitation, the service department at PUGI (thank you Paul) confirmed the repair was under warranty, accepted the vehicle for repair and placed us in a rental (as their in-house loaner autos were unavailable) in a timely manner.
The BAD:
The failed vehicle part was on back-order and in turn my vehicle was out of service/commission for 19 days.
The rental (HERTZ), had employed an aggressive agent who then used a scare tactic and basically coarsened me into additional insurance coverage for the auto at my own expense.
RESULT:
The failure of my brand new Hyundai; although completely covered under warranty, cost me 19 days of insurance (which I had felt should have been reimbursed by either the dealership (PUGI) or HYUNDAI.
Paul (my service agent at PUGI), easily pacified my concern regarding getting stuck or played by the rental car company for my own monies by providing 2 free, future oil changes.
The representative from the HYUNDAI national customer service line, was absent compassion when I was refused reimbursement.
In the end, I learned two points of interest:
1) I will not accept additional coverage, at my own cost, especially by an overly aggressive salesman, when my vehicle is in the shop for a covered repair.
2) I will not include Hyundai as my next vehicle lease or purchase
Regards
Lou
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 12:07 PM

Eric J. on 04/18/2018
"Adding music to the G-Ride"
Justin and Hyundai are great to and for me always courteous they handle and answer all my questions pertaining to my car- Justin always greets with a smile and gives clear and concise feedback about my vehicle and what is going and pricing - Thank God for Justin
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/18/2018 08:59 AM

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Pugi"
Your the best and still the best after all these years.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/18/2018 07:46 AM

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"customer service"
I appreciate the friendly customer service at Pugi. Glenn and Freddie explained everything that was going on with my car, as well as guaranteeing that the issue should be fixed now.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 02:53 AM

Andre J. on 04/17/2018
"Service and customer satisfaction are everything to Pugi"
Pugi is probably the best dealership I have worked with and I'm 58 years old and have owned 9 cars in my lifetime, including Audi, Nissan, Chrysler, Ford, and Lexus; and none of those dealerships have given me the satisfaction that Pugi has.

I constantly tell everyone at Pugi, the biggest mistake I ever made was to purchase my Hyundai at Patrick and not Pugi!

Keep doing what you do! I absolutely cherish your dealership!

Regards,

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:41 PM
MELISSA C. at Pugi Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 4 stars, please tell us what we can do to turn those into 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.

Mari Lynn K. on 04/17/2018
"Friendly"
Very friendly. Great service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:31 PM

Birthine W. on 04/17/2018
"Professional attention and service "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:18 AM

Wanda G. ReScore Review on 04/17/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"All good"
Pugi has gone out of their way to make my experience with them an excellent one.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:11 AM

"not listening "
The rep who took my call for the appointment did not listen to my main reason for bringing the car in for service, and, therefore, did not secure the needed parts ahead of my appointment.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2018 11:11 AM
MELISSA C. at Pugi Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to speak with me and for filling out the survey.
I apologize for the time your service took, the rental and the lack of parts.
If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know and I will be happy to make sure everything gets taken care of.

MELISSA C. at Pugi Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you so much Wanda! I am happy to help anytime!
Have a great day!

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"I'm not putting a title"
Or making a review