Overall Rating 4.2280714/5Overall Rating 4.2280714/5Overall Rating 4.2280714/5Overall Rating 4.2280714/5rating 4.2280714
Overall Rating 2.2105235/5Overall Rating 2.2105235/5rating 2.2105235rating 2.2105235rating 2.2105235

DO
Daniel O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Service for my Tucson
Easy drop off and pickup of my vehicle. Work was done at a reasonable price and staff was very friendly.

Mary M.
Lombard, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
bla bla
bla bla
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Marion B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Associates always advise of the problem and estimate of cost if there is one, before doing the work
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Mary L.
Riverside, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service people are always outstanding. Professional, efficient, do a great job.

Daniel D.
Chicago, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/14/2018 Category: Service
I was met very quickly by a service person and my visit was short and sweet. Would definitely use them again.

DE

2014 Hyundai Azera
Service Department
Excellent service department
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey.  Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

friendly

great service
great service

Des Plaines, IL
PUGI
I WOULD RECOMMEND PUGI TO ANYONE I KNOW.

Downers Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Greta Service! Long wait even with appointment.
Long wait but the quality of service was AMAZING!!
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me a allowing me to help resolve this issue.
I do apologize for the wait time and I thank you for letting us know. I did mark your file so everything has been added in.
Thank you again and again my apologies for the wait time

CD
Charles D.
Naperville, IL

Glen Ellyn, IL
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Flat Repair
got it done!
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey. Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 4 stars, please tell us what we can do to turn those into 5 stars on your next visit would be greatly appreciated.

JV
Joseph V.
Aurora, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Suspension nightmare
Took my car to pugs as I wanted the job done right and it was done very well... my only concern was that dealerships are always way over priced no matter how they spin it to you... a holiday coupon would have been nice as my total was almost $3500. Plus my car wasn’t washed or cleaned upon returning to me and or a courtesy vehicle I felt for the money spent should have been offered. Hats off to the mechanics as I’m sure my car was challenging and the gentleman that took care of me personally on the phone and provided me with his direct number to keep up to date with vehicle.
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Vernon Hills, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Provided Uber ride to drop and pick up from work
Recommended other issue had with my car to fix and gave 10% discount.

John H.
Willowbrook, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service keeps me coming back
MELISSA C. from Pugi Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for response to the Sure Critic Survey. Any and all feedback you provide to us does help us improve your service visit experience now and in the future. You responded with 5 stars which is great and very helpful to us to provide the best service experience possible. Please let us know what if anything we can do to make your next visit even better.

Naperville, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Title
Your Review

Lisle, IL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service - As Usual!
Just great service - good to see Jeremy again!

AJ
Altavisa J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
I love Pugi Hyundai Service Team
I am a two time Hyundai Tucson owner so Pugi service department management Glenn and I have become family. I have had a few issues with my Tucson, but they have always offered excellent customer service from entering the door to the exit!!! I love my Hyundai and my Dealer ship!! Awesome team!